March Madness 2023

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Missouri is face guarding Ashworth, doing all they can to limit his touches. that is respect! but Utah State is going to have to finish through contact, because the officials aren’t calling much. Brown, a black cat, is playing VERY well for Mizzou.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
USU’s coach is LIVID after repeat non-calls that were obviously fouls. the bench gets a T ...

will this energize their team?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pakistani Woman and AA sideline reporter refers to Charleston as “gritty and tough” lol

icsept

Master
Grady Dick looking good with 19 pts 10 reb so far. I’m glad he doesn’t play for Duke. He’d be the most hated player in the country, with his punchable face.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Utah State’s 3 balls didn’t fall, so they did. bummer.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Charleston is looking good and keeping it competitive early with San Diego St.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Charleston Guard Ryan Smith is “deceptively quick”

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Grady Dick looking good with 19 pts 10 reb so far. I’m glad he doesn’t play for Duke. He’d be the most hated player in the country, with his punchable face.
He’s gotten better as the season has gone on too. That impressed me the most for a true Freshman. He keeps this up he can play his way into a Top 10 pick.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Get ready for the U of A Wildcats starting in about 10 minutes. Princeton should keep it close for a while but I see AZ winning
by double digits. I just hope I don't jinx them. So many teams we like have alread been eliminated today.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Charleston Guard Ryan Smith is “deceptively quick”
i heard that, as well. straight from the caste system dictionary of acceptable compliments for White players.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
i heard that, as well. straight from the caste system dictionary of acceptable compliments for White players.
Lol no kidding man! I will say it seems like we’ve made a LOT of headway in calling out the stereotypes. Even normies on Twitter and FB will notice these slights from the announcers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Looks like Arizona is going to choke!
Yeah so much for my double digit win. Ever since they took Larsson out of the starting lineup they have sucked with the exception of the
Pac 12 Tournament. It makes no sense why the coach did this? At least Princeton is white friendly but damn this was a huge upset.

Setting up to be a very sad tournament so far into just the first day. I will root for Princeton now though.

icsept

Master
Wow. This tournament is already effed. Let’s go Purdue, Marquette and Saint Mary’s ?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
my bracket is definitively busted. LOL

jphoss

Mentor
Even though it’s been a rough first day I have to say that watching mm through the eyes of the caste system and openly rooting for white friendly teams has made me much more into this tournament than in years past. I proclaimed how I’d only be rooting for our people to my friends and family. A few were aghast but i think they’ll come around after the shock of hearing it’s ok to root for white people wears off, while the majority seemed very relieved someone finally said it and they can now be be free to join me in rooting for white friendly teams

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even though it’s been a rough first day I have to say that watching mm through the eyes of the caste system and openly rooting for white friendly teams has made me much more into this tournament than in years past. I proclaimed how I’d only be rooting for our people to my friends and family. A few were aghast but i think they’ll come around after the shock of hearing it’s ok to root for white people wears off, while the majority seemed very relieved someone finally said it and they can now be be free to join me in rooting for white friendly teams
This is how it's done my brother. Lead by example even if you have to go alone. Covid taught as that. Don't follow the crowd. Go the opposite
way of global homo, blm, antifa and all the anti white crap propaganda they push.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. BE PROUD OF YOUR ANCESTRY AND CULTURE.

Phall

Master

Well that is great news! Glad to hear it - a little plus tonight in the midst of just about all the worst game outcomes possible :confused:

Colgate's gonna come out of halftime on fire, I can feel it!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it’s been a tough day for our guys and a tough day for beautiful basketball. a lot of these teams who are winning are playing a very ugly, albeit obviously effective, style of basketball: controlling the tempo with “very physical” defense (aka fouling) and counting on whistle fatigue from the officials (much like the Seattle Seahawk defense that won the Super Bowl a few years back) and running isolation plays with lots of crab dribble post ups. it works, but it sure is ugly (see Arkansas, Auburn, Texas, San Diego State, etc.).

northwinds

Mentor
Keep the faith….I’ve been through this with friends and family for 15 years or so. I start an all-white FF team in the same league for those 15 years. At first, I received a good bit of push back….but now I think others in the league actually wish me success. I’m a regular at a bar with a black bartender and he knows my views…..we give each other **** back and forth in a laughing sort of way. Be strong and carry on……