LUCIAN BUTE

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Bute should win a wide decision. The last fight was a rout until the last minute of the 12th round.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Streams for the fight are here:

Bute vs. Andrade

Sopcast has been the most reliable the past couple of months (you just need to download Sopcast first to play it) but TVU has had the best quality picture when it works. They can't shut Sopcast down, because it's coming from China.

Blue Devils

Mentor
From fightnews:

IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute (25-0, 20 KOs) scored a fourth round KO over Librado Andrade (28-3, 21 KOs) on Saturday night Colisee Pepsi in Quebec City, Canada. Bute knocked down the normally iron-jawed Andrade in round four then floored him for the count out moments later with a body shot. Time 2:57.Edited by: Blue Devils

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Very impressive performance by our guy. Bute is only 29 and has lots of options at 168 and 175.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Wow!
smiley32.gif

The KO punch was smartly placed. Bute KOed Zuniga with a similar body punch in his last fight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Toby Bute Toby Bute great night for our guy!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The hater of white goyim, Max Kellerman, was saying Andrade knocked Bute out twice in the first fight.
smiley36.gif
But the replay showed Bute got up at the count of 8.

However Max, one of the worst caste commentators, was practically forced to give Lucian Bute a little credit at the end, or his prejudice would have been very obvious to everyone.
smiley2.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
I was shocked he ko'd the Mexican. But I wasn't shocked that he won the fight. Andrade was losing every minute of the first fight until about the final minute and half.

The Hock

Master
Parody said:
The hater of white goyim, Max Kellerman, was saying Andrade knocked Bute out twice in the first fight.

Kellerman also said that Ward "demolished" Kessler. Ward did outbox the Dane and win a technical decision over him with the help of some headbutts. He did not "demolish" Kessler.

If only Kellerman was as good at his job as many of the white boxers he is always so ready to denigrate are at theirs. Edited by: The Hock

Westside

Hall of Famer
Waiting to see the replay on HBO at 845 am, westcoast time. If I am Bute I would direct my management to start a full court press on lobbying the organizers of the Super Six Tornament to include him.

He brings a lot to the table, exciting fight style and hardware, a Championship belt. Naturally this will be all contigenent of Taylor withdrawing, which I seriously doubt.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Waiting to see the replay on HBO at 845 am, westcoast time. If I am Bute I would direct my management to start a full court press on lobbying the organizers of the Super Six Tornament to include him.

He brings a lot to the table, exciting fight style and hardware, a Championship belt. Naturally this will be all contigenent of Taylor withdrawing, which I seriously doubt.

I heard a rumor that Taylor was going to drop out of the Super Six and Pavlik wanted to take his place. I would like to see Bute take his place.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WOW! The was a sensational performance by Bute. He displayed great speed, power and ring generalship. I think he will be the next great fighter at 168 lbs since Joe Calzaghe.

I was truely impressed with the vicious left hook Andrade did not see coming or the left hook to the body. Bute appears to be a special fighter. Hopefully he gets in the Super Six Tornament. He is better than Pavlik at this point.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Also, my TV must have "Max Kellerman disparging white fighter comments" filter, because he was very complimentry toward Lucian and I didn't hear any putdowns, subversions by old Max. Gotta check with my satillite company.
smiley2.gif

j41181

Master
I saw it and I can't believe my eyes... dude's got MAD SkillZ!!! Iron-chinned Andrade getting KO'd in just 4 rounds?? WOW!!!

Lucian's only 29... so he's got tons years left to wreck havoc in both the Super Middleweight, and Light Heavyweight divisions. Not to mention frustrating numskull idiots like Max Kellerman!
smiley20.gif
smiley36.gif

JD074

Master
What a wonderfully shocking moment when he dropped him with the head shot. LOL @ Lennox Lewis for saying that it wasn't that big of a punch. Please. That was a perfect shot.

Thank God there was no controversy- or manufactured controversy- this time around. The ref's count was 12 seconds, and Andrade was down for 35 seconds. That's not a TKO, that's a KO! Edited by: JD074

JD074

Master
I assume that Scott Gilfoid tries to stir up controversy with intentionally ludicrous statements. He wrote that Dirrell was a "blend" of Ali, Mayweather, and somebody else (maybe Jones, can't remember.) It's hard to imagine anybody saying that without his tongue planted firmly in cheek. Otherwise he's the dumbest SOB out there!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Parody is usually very good with this stuff.  Parody have you ever heard of this Guilford guy?

I know he's not very popular as a boxing writer. I think he writes for free on that awful website - he used to bash Calzaghe and Hatton a lot, and more recently he's been discrediting the Klitschkos and Froch.

Edited by: Parody

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Isn't Guilford a Jewish surname? Anyways his articles was complete garbage. I actually may email this prick and give him a piece of myh mind.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Isn't Guilford a Jewish surname? Anyways his articles was complete garbage. I actually may email this prick and give him a piece of myh mind.

You can post a comment right on the website. I have in the past when he was bashing the Klitschkos.