LUCIAN BUTE

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
JD Farhood is fawning all over Bute,
smiley36.gif

But he keeps bringing up Andrade.

Much of the controversy about that 12th round was created by Farhood himself during the last broadcast!

Westside

Hall of Famer
JD, I agree, but I think Farhood realizes that Bute is the goods. Bute played with the affelet like a father slapping around a malcontent 8 yr old. Man, I was really impressed with Bute, especially after getting zinged like he did in his last fight.

Now, I am looking forward to King Aurther's fight tmrw and then Taylor v Frochy. Great fight ahead. I think Taylor v Froch will be a war, in which both fighters will never be the same. I hope Froch wins and avoids permanent damage.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Now, I am looking forward to King Aurther's fight tmrw and then Taylor v Frochy. Great fight ahead. I think Taylor v Froch will be a war, in which both fighters will never be the same. I hope Froch wins and avoids permanent damage.

If Froch can defeat Taylor, that would be awesome.
smiley14.gif

The wiggers in the boxing forums are saying Froch has no chance, because of Taylor's "superior athleticism"...

But we'll see on April 25!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
Westside said:

If Froch can defeat Taylor, that would be awesome.
smiley14.gif

The wiggers in the boxing forums are saying Froch has no chance, because of Taylor's "superior athleticism"...

But we'll see on April 25!

That is the only fight that worries me. Let's go Froch. And if Haye keeps talking Adamek can step up.

The Hock

Master
I liked Farhood's advice for Zuniga; "Soak up punishment and then come on in the later rounds."

Zuniga was executing that game plan flawlessly but then he got nailed with that body shot that he wasn't able to "soak up."

Rumania to Canada. That kind of immigration I can handle.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The Hock, your last post is the most prolific and funnist post thus far in 2009!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Steve Farhood and his Shabbat goy Charles were saying the Bute's clean punch to Zuniga's solar plexus was a low blow.
smiley21.gif

Farhood was desperately reaching for something to discredit Bute with, but he gave up after he realized the replay showed us all it was a clean punch.
smiley36.gif

Blue Devils

Mentor
The Showtime announcers seem to openly root for the non-white fighter every time. Even when Adamek & Bute are the Showtime backed fighters.

In contrast with the HBO announcers Lampley and Merchant who show some favoritism to HBO fighters no matter what race. To me that's understandable. I think you should call it the way you see it but I understand why they do that.

P-NutLane

Guru
This Farhood is a real comedian huh? What a clown! How could people not think"Why is that guy being like that to the white boxer?" He thinks hes slick with his Andrade reminders, and his low blow ASSumptions. Bute just WHOOPED some of the black off that boy. Nice!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
JD Farhood is fawning all over Bute, I guess I will have to wait until some other affelet gives Bute a challenge, in order for Farhood to go into castemode.
smiley36.gif

Bute reminds me of a young Calzadge.
He does remind of a poor mans Calzaghe. Not quite as busy, but just as technical. The funniest moments for this fight was hearing the ref who sounded like Tracey Morgan talking. I thought I was watching an SNL skit.....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

JD074

Master
How about that long count? Zuniga was down for fourteen seconds by my count! It didn't cost Bute, but it was still a major screw-up by the ref. Edited by: JD074

referendum

Mentor
Looks like a rematch for Bute with Andrade will be happening as Andrade beat Tsipko in the IBF eliminator last night. I'd guess it will happen in Montreal, Bute's stomping grounds.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Bute should beat able to be Andrade easily this time around. He just needs to make sure he is in shape to go the distance.Edited by: whiteathlete33

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
Bute should beat able to be Andrade easily this time around. He just needs to make sure he is in shape to go the distance.
After their 1st encounter, he should know better than to fool around with Andrade. The man is a beast, he takes punches as if their nothing. Bute can obviously handle him, he just needs to fight smarter while being assertive.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
He dominated the whole fight except for that last round. Bute just needs to be cautious. He has the tools to defeat Andrade again.

Boxrec has Bute as # 1 at super middleweight. Kessler is better than Bute and should be at that spot. Edited by: whiteathlete33

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
He dominated the whole fight except for that last round. Bute just needs to be cautious. He has the tools to defeat Andrade again.

Boxrec has Bute as # 1 at super middleweight. Kessler is better than Bute and should be at that spot.
I wonder if Kessler will fight Andrade again?

I'd like to see him pulverize Andrade again.

But after seeing him his last fight, Andrade appears to be a very nice guy. He was very nice and courteous in his win, no stupid showing off that most Mexicans are known for. After seeing that class act display, he's earned my respect.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Lucian Bute will win on Saturday if he paces himself and doesn't try to KO the iron-chinned Andrade.

The Hock

Master
The last fight was rather monotonous till that last round. Which makes this fight very interesting.

It seems Andrade can hurt Bute but Bute can't hurt Andrade. Bute should get ahead on points then try to bust Andrade up with an unintentional head butt so it doesn't go the full twelve.

Worked for Ward.

I was watching the Stieglitz fight and one the talking heads said that Andrade did not block punches with his hand because of a nerve condition that made them go numb if they were hit. Assuming this is true why wouldn't the same thing happen when he lands a punch. Also why hasn't anyone punched his hands to make it happen and then beat the crap out of him while he wss regaining the use of his hands?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Its obvious that these two fighters are taking this fight serious by coming two pounds under the limit. Andrade looks drained.

If Bute is in condition which he appears to be in and fights smart, he should win this fight rather easily. A UD, with Andrade winning arond 3 rounds.