Kansas City Chiefs General Thread

SneakyQuick

Mentor
NFL will only be interested in the African "Europeans". LRZ will be treated as an outlier. Not to be a dbag and rain on your parade. NFL ignores European talent in America.
Zammit has movie star looks. If he is successful there will be more rugby players in the league.

Of course there are lots of great black rugby players too, but fewer overall than whites.

Imagine a team with a couple of talented rugby stars who turn lateral to each other downfield? Could revolutionize the game in lots of ways.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Zammit has movie star looks. If he is successful there will be more rugby players in the league.

Of course there are lots of great black rugby players too, but fewer overall than whites.

Imagine a team with a couple of talented rugby stars who turn lateral to each other downfield? Could revolutionize the game in lots of ways.
This post reflects a startling naivete and lack of understanding of the Caste System.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Harrison Butker isn't backing down, how refreshing! And the truth is he's received a lot of support. Not a single NFL player has come out against him that I'm aware of, just the corporate entity known as the NFL, which follows the agenda of the extreme left and which was a key pioneer in implementing The Great Replacement.

Harrison Butker isn't backing down, how refreshing! And the truth is he's received a lot of support. Not a single NFL player has come out against him that I'm aware of, just the corporate entity known as the NFL, which follows the agenda of the extreme left and which was a key pioneer in implementing The Great Replacement.

Very refreshing indeed. Backing down wouldn't have done him any good, only made it 100 times worse.

Gator Dad

Guru
Good for Harrison Butker. Imagine that, a Catholic college actually promoting Catholic values. What a refreshing change from fake "Catholic" ghouls like Nancy Pelosi who have dedicated their careers to promoting baby-killing.

I predict that this attempt by the Left to start a moral panic over this will fall flat on its face, just like when they tried to cancel Chick-fil-A. Butker's message has hit home to far too many people.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

PhillyBirds

Mentor
I may be in the minority, but I kinda like the new kickoff rules, at least compared to the auto-touchback situation we had going on.

It certainly adds a fun wrinkle and having kickoff ability in your toolbox as a position player like Reid does (and assumedly Rees-Zammit) is a neat plus for prospective special teamers in the future.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The Chiefs just signed Montana DT Alex Gubner after his tryout at the Chiefs minicamp. He was the Big Sky defensive player of the year, but for some reason didn't make it on to anyone's radar and was undrafted and not even part of the initial UDFA's for some odd reason. Can't figure what that could be.... https://x.com/ArrowheadPride/status/1801323236111880588

El Gringo

Mentor
Steele catches a behind the back pass from Mahomes with one hand. It may be a good sign that he is in the same backfield with Mahomes and not the backup Quarterback. Who knows he’ll probably get cut.

I thought that behind the back pass was pretty cool until I saw this down in the comments.