Justin Fields on Black QBs.

“I think the game is just changing to be honest with you. Unless you have a crazy offensive line where you can just sit back there and chill in the pocket, you’re going to have to be mobile. So I think you’re going to find more African-American quarterbacks who can extend plays. The game is just changing, when you step on the field and see 260, 270-pound dudes running 4.6’s that’s tough for an offensive line to hold up every play. As a quarterback, you’re going to have to use your legs and extend plays. Having that aspect of your game, it’s very important in today’s game.”

icsept

Master
Pat Mahomes is 4.9 40 slow. He passes for 5000 yards per season. Justin Fields throws for 150 yards per game. He’s not the past nor the future of quarterback in the NFL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mahomes and Hurts starting in the Super Bowl patches over the reality that by the end of this past season it had once again become a monumental achievement for a Black QB to throw for 200 yards in a game. Mahomes and Geno Smith in his outlier season were the exceptions.

This is the same propaganda line that's been spewed over and over again since the 1990s, whether by an athlete or by a so-called sports journalist. Nothing changes except that college has changed the game to accomodate Black QBs, and the NFL is doing the same. It's nothing but the Caste System adapting new strategies to one way or another get a certain result.

Besides the open racism that claims only Blacks can be "mobile" quarterbacks while of course it is taboo to question why so many Black QBs are unable to scan the field and spot and connect with secondary options on a consistent basis, Allen, Burrow, Rodgers, Lawrence, Herbert, Jones, Pickett and Tannehill are all mobile, among other White QBs. The difference is that they are all also NFL quality passers, something Fields and many other "mobile" QBs haven't shown themselves to be.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Fields believes his own hype, no way! @icsept covered it perfectly. Legend in his own mind, yet another Black QB BUST from The Buckeyes.

Flint

Mentor
"The game is changing" BS. Defensive lineman are getting fatter and slower except for the rare White DE's that are allowed to play.

The reason black QB'S ARE so "mobile" is because they have to be, as Don points out their inability to scan the field and find secondary options leaves tucking and running as their only choice. That's a bug not a feature.

jphoss

Mentor
And we all remember the one game Mahomes had to be mobile and show off that superior athleticism vs the Bucs in the sb and he and the chiefs got destroyed! He couldn’t throw the ball in that game and we all saw the end result. Fields is a pathetic chump Allen, Jones, Lawrence, Herbert all run better than most black qbs

Phall

Master
Has 'Pepe the Frog' creator Matt Furie filed a lawsuit against Justin Fields for copyright infringement?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"The game is changing" BS. Defensive lineman are getting fatter and slower except for the rare White DE's that are allowed to play.

The reason black QB'S ARE so "mobile" is because they have to be, as Don points out their inability to scan the field and find secondary options leaves tucking and running as their only choice. That's a bug not a feature.
Great line!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's all smoke and mirrors propped up by the sheer idiocy and mass formation psychosis of the average football fan. I've realized that the average White sportsball fan isn't going to wake up anytime soon and will continue to consume the NFL unquestioned. The past few weeks have allowed me to step back and just realize how the NFL is rigged - outcomes are massaged in some cases, the QB position has indeed been simplified and dumbed down which has magically led to more black qbs in the league (the league stopped putting intelligence as a requirement a little after Vince Young's 6 on the wonderlic). The NFL draft is the biggest charade of all as we have empirical evidence spanning decades that White athletes are just neglected plain and simple.

As for the black quarterback nonsense - it's here to stay and they will continue to hype it up to absurdity. Fields is a mook plain and simple. As Don mentioned astutely in his post that Fields exhibits open racism and experiences the privilege of no push back when stating that only blacks can be mobile QBs just goes to show the pure idiocy of society - in this case the average sports fan who eats this nonsense up. If you read the twitter posts that tie in with that story you can see just how stupid folks are. Football is bread and circuses for the uneducated masses. I've also grown sick of the lie about how players keep getting more athletic, I've been hearing that since 2002 when Julius Peppers came into the league. The premium on melanin and straight up negrophilia is pathetic.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
It's all smoke and mirrors propped up by the sheer idiocy and mass formation psychosis of the average football fan. I've realized that the average White sportsball fan isn't going to wake up anytime soon and will continue to consume the NFL unquestioned. The past few weeks have allowed me to step back and just realize how the NFL is rigged - outcomes are massaged in some cases, the QB position has indeed been simplified and dumbed down which has magically led to more black qbs in the league (the league stopped putting intelligence as a requirement a little after Vince Young's 6 on the wonderlic). The NFL draft is the biggest charade of all as we have empirical evidence spanning decades that White athletes are just neglected plain and simple.

As for the black quarterback nonsense - it's here to stay and they will continue to hype it up to absurdity. Fields is a mook plain and simple. As Don mentioned astutely in his post that Fields exhibits open racism and experiences the privilege of no push back when stating that only blacks can be mobile QBs just goes to show the pure idiocy of society - in this case the average sports fan who eats this nonsense up. If you read the twitter posts that tie in with that story you can see just how stupid folks are. Football is bread and circuses for the uneducated masses. I've also grown sick of the lie about how players keep getting more athletic, I've been hearing that since 2002 when Julius Peppers came into the league. The premium on melanin and straight up negrophilia is pathetic.
Great post.

white is right

Hall of Famer

It's a good thing that a traditional style of qb play won the SB as if Hurts and the Eagles won it would be endless chatter about read option qb's are the future of the NFL. Hurts seems to be a qb that is a little more than a pure gadget guy but Hurts would be the poster child for future experiments.

It will be interesting to see if Hurts falls apart or slowly fizzles like Toucan or Newton did after their short window of elite play with this style.

jphoss

Mentor
It's a good thing that a traditional style of qb play won the SB as if Hurts and the Eagles won it would be endless chatter about read option qb's are the future of the NFL. Hurts seems to be a qb that is a little more than a pure gadget guy but Hurts would be the poster child for future experiments.

It will be interesting to see if Hurts falls apart or slowly fizzles like Toucan or Newton did after their short window of elite play with this style.
Once Kelce retires and the eagles oline isn’t the best in the league he’ll get exposed as an average qb

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Hurts to his credit isn’t an egomaniac like Newton nor does he seem to be a self destructive easily manipulated tool like the Toucan. Credit where credit is due Hurts seems to be a decent person. His style of play and the eagles offense however are not geared for longevity or long term success. This can’t be debated as we have seen it play out over and over with the same end result.

They will not be the dominant team next year - it looks like the 2 coordinators will be moving on as head coaches who will get their own black qbs - assuming one goes to Az to inherit the mental and literal football midget Murray and the other will go to the Colts who will have their choice of getting their own shiny black qb. In addition to that the Redskins and Giants will improve and the Cowboys who will also regress some should provide them with more competition.

wile

Master
So high school football all the way to the NFL. I'll give Fields one thing he devastated an overwhelmed Northwestern in the B-10 champ game but it was one read and throw. Anyway I hope the Bears stick with him.