Joe Biden's America

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That video and others are what lies ahead for the fallen America. We are no longer a Super Power. The dollar is in decline and what's it's
gone the glory days are over. Its' the rise of the BRIC Nations and the fall of the entire western way of life. Why do you ask? Because our
leaders on both sides of the ailse sold our country out to the globalists. Our corporations did the same thing. The globalists want the whole
world to be third world type countries and so poor that we are entirely reliant on the state to survive. A Plan so evil that most can't believe
its' happening. The evidence is everywhere and our leaders and all of this technocrats sit in their Ivory Mansions laughing & mocking us.

There are no easy answers but the Glory Days of America are gone forever. We can only hope that what they destroyed can possibly be slowly
rebuilt over decades and decades. We need to bring back morals and values again. We need to bring back the jobs. The really sad thing is that between 2025-2030 they plan to replace 90 to 95 percent of every job on earth with A.I., Robots and Drones. Yes they are that evil. They
want universal basic income for everyone with control over where you can spend it, what you can buy and how long you have till it disapears.
Yes it's a programable cashless society and we will have 0 privacy ever again. A Tecnocratic Version of Worldwide Communism.

Thanks to all of the Benedict Arnold Type Traitors that live here that sold us out to destroy the country from within. I hope they are proud
of the destruction. I'm sure they are as the Heg. Dialect never fails. United We Stand and Divded We Fall. Order Out of Chaos!

booth

Mentor
Joe Biden's America the Chinese can fly a spy balloon across the entire country. My son doesn't play that game.
IMG_2972.jpgIMG_2971.jpg

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The world is laughing at this fraud of a President, nation and this is embarrassing on a level never imagined. China and Russia are officially laughing at us and rightfully so.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For those who don't understand who all of our leaders on both sides serve ever since John F. Kennedy was removed. He refused
to serve the group that runs the world. They control both sides and in my opinion all of the secret societies around the world
are in lockstep with them on everything.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Now even traditional Catholics are being targeted by the Eye of Sauron:

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are in Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren boubert? At first I thought they were both crazy but I genuinely like them now. Their trolling of Biden is epic and they have more balls than 90 percent of the Republican “men”. They actually called Biden out on the fentanyl deaths of which we know a majority are white deaths.

People that od on Fentanyl knowingly using it do not get my empathy. Addiction is a crappy thing but you reap what you........

booth

Mentor
The terrible thing about fentanyl is it is so strong that the fumes will kill you. If it hadn't been for NarCon, our county would have lost 2 county sheriffs. They were overcome by fumes answering a domestic violence call. Plus the Chinese and the Mexican cartels are lacing Fentanyl with other drugs. I know too well when you chose to do that first rock, that line of cocaine, Fentanyl, Molly, a joint, or LSD you have made your bed and you are going to have to lie in it.

The terrible thing about fentanyl is it is so strong that the fumes will kill you. If it hadn't been for NarCon, our county would have lost 2 county sheriffs. They were overcome by fumes answering a domestic violence call. Plus the Chinese and the Mexican cartels are lacing Fentanyl with other drugs. I know too well when you chose to do that first rock, that line of cocaine, Fentanyl, Molly, a joint, or LSD you have made your bed and you are going to have to lie in it.
Here here.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

I am not Catholic but am glad for any indication of resistance. I love when the elites take note, investigate, whatever these satanic blowbags want to do. Eff them. I would stand with an old school Catholic if they came for us. These power-mad scum hate Christ and LOVE control. Looking forward to things rolling back onto them in the final outcome.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The great replacement is NOT a conspiracy theory!

31e52c172d20914a.jpg

Flint

Mentor
Having attended a majority black school in my youth I can tell you that you’ve no idea of the hell that awaits this country.

NikoDuke

Guru
Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are in Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren boubert? At first I thought they were both crazy but I genuinely like them now. Their trolling of Biden is epic and they have more balls than 90 percent of the Republican “men”. They actually called Biden out on the fentanyl deaths of which we know a majority are white deaths.
I believe most of what they do to be performative and is there is a need for that. If at worst it shows the GOP that public is keen for someone to push back against Woke Inc..
But, policy wise I haven't seen much from either of them.

Flint

Mentor

I’ve attended some Latin masses. Very special. Religion as our ancestors practiced it for centuries. I’m guessing they are targeting Latin mass Catholics because they are a soft target and have no support in media or society.

I only wish they were full of White Nationalists as mentioned in that article. These Catholics are expecting to pray their way out of our current difficulties like normie conservatives are expecting to vote their way out of the current morass.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I’ve attended some Latin masses. Very special. Religion as our ancestors practiced it for centuries. I’m guessing they are targeting Latin mass Catholics because they are a soft target and have no support in media or society.

I only wish they were full of White Nationalists as mentioned in that article. These Catholics are expecting to pray their way out of our current difficulties like normie conservatives are expecting to vote their way out of the current morass.
Excellent point. The msm keeps saying that White Supremacy is the greatest freaking threat to Amerika and the rest of mankind. We could only be so lucky (joke). Where are these White Supremacists? Answer: They don't exist except in the fakery of the msm. Jewish Supremacy IS the greatest threat to mankind by far. What gaslighting to believe false narratives the exact opposite of reality.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Wow. I just saw this yesterday and this is right by me here in Jersey. It appears not only was she assaulted but then received non stop harassing texts right up until her suicide. They also posted the videos all over the Internet. Are you certain these were blacks that attacked her. From the video I can’t tell but I did see an article where her father said this wasn’t racially charged. That town is around 1 percent black.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Wow. I just saw this yesterday and this is right by me here in Jersey. It appears not only was she assaulted but then received non stop harassing texts right up until her suicide. They also posted the videos all over the Internet. Are you certain these were blacks that attacked her. From the video I can’t tell but I did see an article where her father said this wasn’t racially charged. That town is around 1 percent black.
I don't watch videos anymore of our people, especially children being harmed in any way. However, I will just say this is one more in a long line of harm and death to normalize and desensitize society to the death of us and our children. There's even a scumbucket in the thread (has to be a jew) mocking the poor girl and he has a website seemingly dedicated to the end of Whites and is gleeful about it. This is where we are folks....

Freethinker

Hall of Famer