Joe Biden's America

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

white lightning

Hall of Famer
da90ee539ede2ed9.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How's that voting harder for the right working out conservatives? We are in a world of trouble but Americans are being thrown under the bus. Clown Show and we are paying for it dearly.

96c405a24f41cff0.jpeg

Warhawk_46

Mentor
Regardless of how you feel about him personally, Trump is almost single handedly responsible for moving the party away from the Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan brand of conservatism into something that at least resembles a populist movement. A lot of people want to apply purity tests, but Trump/MAGA is a massive upgrade over the previous version of the party and is the best we're going to get right now. Thinking strategically and for the long-term, backing Trump is a no brainer in my eyes. We have to move past him and expand on his agenda after this cycle, but he's created a real opening if someone else is able to come in and take the reins when he's gone. I know he invokes mixed reactions in communities like this, but I would implore anyone to consider if voting for an invisible third party or not voting at all is more productive than backing a guy who has platformed some of our ideas for the first time in a while.
It is absolutely not more productive to vote 3rd party or to sit out this coming election. Either of those options becomes, in all reality, a vote for Democrats and the continued frantic destruction of the nation and its Constitution.

I don’t care what anyone thinks of Trump or even Republicans personally, not my business. But at this juncture in time, it has got to be all hands on deck to oppose the Democrats/Marxists destructive agenda.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It wouldn't surprise me if China actually takes over the US at some point. They will have the new world digital currency and they have the military to back up their power. America(Babylon 2) is falling almost as fast as the twin towers. The other option is that America will be
similar to Mexico, Central and South America. Mostly hispanic in the coming decades and we will probably become a spanish speaking
country. I don't want either of these things to happen but with the majority of the leaders & corporations bought and paid for it would
take a miracle for America to ever exist as it did in the glory days.

All the Western Nations will fall unless they somehow stop the leaders, corporations, groups, etc. and deport the majority of all the great
replacement non citizens. The chance of that happening is very slim. What a time we live in to see the West fall like dominos. It makes me both sad and angry at the same time. Amercians were warned for 50 or 60 years but the warnings were ignorred by most and the others took the money and ran. As sad as it is for us who are getting older just imagine the kids and grandkids.

If you look at all of the communist countries in the past and currently, they all for the most part at least had their people all of the same
ethinicity. So if communism fails that country can rise again like East Germany, Soviet Union, etc. etc. In our case and for the West in general even if the communism eventually fails the culture will be changed forever.

Sorry for the little bit of doom and gloom but what do you guys see happening over the next decade and longer?

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It wouldn't surprise me if China actually takes over the US at some point. They will have the new world digital currency and they have the military to back up their power. America(Babylon 2) is falling almost as fast as the twin towers. The other option is that America will be
similar to Mexico, Central and South America. Mostly hispanic in the coming decades and we will probably become a spanish speaking
country. I don't want either of these things to happen but with the majority of the leaders & corporations bought and paid for it would
take a miracle for America to ever exist as it did in the glory days.

All the Western Nations will fall unless they somehow stop the leaders, corporations, groups, etc. and deport the majority of all the great
replacement non citizens. The chance of that happening is very slim. What a time we live in to see the West fall like dominos. It makes me both sad and angry at the same time. Amercians were warned for 50 or 60 years but the warnings were ignorred by most and the others took the money and ran. As sad as it is for us who are getting older just imagine the kids and grandkids.

If you look at all of the communist countries in the past and currently, they all for the most part at least had their people all of the same
ethinicity. So if communism fails that country can rise again like East German, Soviet Union, etc. etc. In our case and for the West in general even if the communism eventually fails the culture will be changed forever.

Sorry for the little bit of doom and gloom but what do you guys see happening over the next decade and longer?
If China wanted to take over the us on the sense of moving people here and dominating it militarily they probably would have done so already.

I think the reason they haven’t is because it’s not really in their interest to do so.

They already have super favorable economic policies and they are far more race aware than Americans. Can you imagine the Chinese taking over Detroit? Why on earth would they want it?

They can setup all of the trade agreements they want and get what they need without having to dilute their gene pool or deal with non-Chinese people.

Seems to me like they and Russia are doing their own thing and liking it.

booth

Mentor
The America I grew up in the 50s & 60s is dead and gone forever and it's never coming back regardless of who we elect. Just like the ACLU wanted they have destroyed America from the inside. They have used our judicial system to change us from a law abiding society to a lawless society. When the schools took God out, we should have taken our children out. When they started busing our children 25 miles a day to desegregate the schools, we should have said no and taken them to the school closest to home. I hope you all have more fight in you than I have at this point in my life because it will take a lot of fight to change the direction we are going.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If China wanted to take over the us on the sense of moving people here and dominating it militarily they probably would have done so already.

I think the reason they haven’t is because it’s not really in their interest to do so.

They already have super favorable economic policies and they are far more race aware than Americans. Can you imagine the Chinese taking over Detroit? Why on earth would they want it?

They can setup all of the trade agreements they want and get what they need without having to dilute their gene pool or deal with non-Chinese people.

Seems to me like they and Russia are doing their own thing and liking it.
I agree with that assessment. The problems in the U.S. are internal, caused by homegrown subversives who patiently and methodically "marched through the institutions" for generations, resulting in their current control of all institutions except for several dozen Congressmen, some state legislators, and the alternative media. The fight is here and America's fate will be decided here, not by any other countries.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I agree with that assessment. The problems in the U.S. are internal, caused by homegrown subversives who patiently and methodically "marched through the institutions" for generations, resulting in their current control of all institutions except for several dozen Congressmen, some state legislators, and the alternative media. The fight is here and America's fate will be decided here, not by any other countries.
In addition the us has more than 700 military bases outside our borders. I think Russia and China together have less than ten!

So again, don’t worry about the Chinese military coming over here and taking over.

Arguably we’d be better off if they did, given our current trajectory, but I worry more about the fact that our “elected” representatives couldn’t give a frogs fat ass about us and have sold off a good chunk of the Crown Jewels already.

We are really in a sorry state at present.

105 billion for Ukraine and Israel but yet the infrastructure in our country is largely archaic and embarrassing.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In addition the us has more than 700 military bases outside our borders. I think Russia and China together have less than ten!

So again, don’t worry about the Chinese military coming over here and taking over.

Arguably we’d be better off if they did, given our current trajectory, but I worry more about the fact that our “elected” representatives couldn’t give a frogs fat ass about us and have sold off a good chunk of the Crown Jewels already.

We are really in a sorry state at present.

105 billion for Ukraine and Israel but yet the infrastructure in our country is largely archaic and embarrassing.

It's easy for them to control any country when they have programmable digital currency that will tell you when, where and how
to buy. A technocracy is a digital prison planet and they would not need as many people to enforce it as the companies are all
just as guilty. Nikes, Apples, etc. etc. are all built in China. We were sold out decades ago.

The carbon footprint cashless society is a HUGE PROBLEM!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Communism on steroids under the "Joe Biden" regime:

Biden’s new federal judges: 76% female, 34% Black​

The Caste System has rapidly spread from sports to the entire society in recent years. But always remember that The Great Replacement is nothing but a racist conspiracy theory:

Between 2011 and 2020 TV staff writers move from 35% to 63% women, 72% to 44% white​

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The Caste System has rapidly spread from sports to the entire society in recent years. But always remember that The Great Replacement is nothing but a racist conspiracy theory:

Between 2011 and 2020 TV staff writers move from 35% to 63% women, 72% to 44% white​

Communism on steroids under the "Joe Biden" regime:

Biden’s new federal judges: 76% female, 34% Black​

Corporate hiring has the same trend, I saw somewhere a few days ago. I can't take all this White privilege.

Warhawk_46

Mentor
It's easy for them to control any country when they have programmable digital currency that will tell you when, where and how
to buy. A technocracy is a digital prison planet and they would not need as many people to enforce it as the companies are all
just as guilty. Nikes, Apples, etc. etc. are all built in China. We were sold out decades ago.

The carbon footprint cashless society is a HUGE PROBLEM!
Mark of the beast.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The America I grew up in the 50s & 60s is dead and gone forever and it's never coming back regardless of who we elect. Just like the ACLU wanted they have destroyed America from the inside. They have used our judicial system to change us from a law abiding society to a lawless society. When the schools took God out, we should have taken our children out. When they started busing our children 25 miles a day to desegregate the schools, we should have said no and taken them to the school closest to home. I hope you all have more fight in you than I have at this point in my life because it will take a lot of fight to change the direction we are going.

Totally agree with your assessment.

Even the America of the 90s and early 2000s that I grew up in is gone. I often look back at my childhood especially in the early to mid 90s as the last vestiges of America 1.0 - you could make the argument that 9/11 was the final nail in the coffin though.