Jacksonville Jaguars General Thread

white is right

Hall of Famer
Pretty comical to see Meyer not even make it a year. Another stain on his muddled reputation. I wonder how long it will take him to get another tv gig and never be held accountable for his poor performance.

Ideally Jacksonville will find a coach to work with their promising QB Lawrence. I think the way he has handled this year speaks to how level headed he is. I don’t really have any worries about him being a successful QB over the long term because he has all the physical ability in the world to go along with his mental acuity.
Yep that should be priority one, Meyer was known for college friendly offenses that didn't develop NFL ready quarterbacks. I remember the line on should he be developing NFL ready talent in Florida and he said to the effect his job was to win for the University of Florida and not develop pro talent.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Media is pushing for Jim Caldwell or Byron Leftwich as next HC. The nepotism of Blacks in Sports Media(minus Whitlock) is so clear now.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The anti-whites never stop promoting their anti-white agenda. According to the anti-whites one of the terrible things Meyer did with Jacksonville was bring in Tim Tebow in training camp. They cite that as one of the reasons he was fired.

They hate Tebow because he's white and because he's a Christian.

He also hired a "racist" strength coach. Anti Whites have been pushing that hard as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Media is pushing for Jim Caldwell or Byron Leftwich as next HC. The nepotism of Blacks in Sports Media(minus Whitlock) is so clear now.

They won’t ever question why blacks are over represented in sports though will they?

Truthteller

Mentor

Word is it will be a black coach hired to replace the The 12 Million Dollar Turd ... I'm ecstatic the ubber Caste clown was fired so quickly, too bad I didn't get this nickname out sooner. That refers to his alleged salary -- which Jacksonville refuses to make public, perhaps because they didn't want to offend established (Bill B.) NFL coaches? Hard to believe any sane person would pay a college coach that much, considering how Saban, Spurrier and other "recruiters" have struggled making the transition to the pros.

My long standing theory is black coaches with black wives and families are (generally) much more fair to whites in football and basketball, then the black coaches with white wives. I truly believe it's because the latter are going out of their way to shake the "uncle Tom" label in the locker room, dominated by angry blacks.

With that said, if it has to be a black head coach, I'd take Jim Caldwell in a second. He was much more fair to whites in Detroit than Fatt Matt Patricia or anyone prior to him dating back quite a while. Jim Caldwell allowed Zach Zenner to have an NFL career, undrafted from an FCS school. He had two white starting on defense, who were doing well -- Zettel and Worrilow. During most of Fatt Matt's reign of Caste Terror, I believe they had zero whites on defense -- not even a backup. Zenner was averaging close to 6 yards per carry for Fatt Matt, yet never got another chance.

Speaking of Uncle Tom's, word I've read is Charlie Strong, the 12 million Dollar Turds top assistant in Jax, is being pushed hard by the players as the Jags new head coach. Strong, a very dark skinned black man with a blonde wife, was about the worst Caste stooge you could find in college ball last decade. Going back to his days at Louisville and Florida, merely having a white a guard and/or center was the best you could expect. Hopefully he never gets close to an NFL HC job.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great post @Truthteller

The Jaguars need a continued facelift in terms of team composition. Get an actual o-line in front of Lawrence to protect him.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
To show how incompetent Meyer was he had bust Laquon Treadwell starting. Treadwell has 14 receptions so far this season.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Word is it will be a black coach hired to replace the The 12 Million Dollar Turd ... I'm ecstatic the ubber Caste clown was fired so quickly, too bad I didn't get this nickname out sooner. That refers to his alleged salary -- which Jacksonville refuses to make public, perhaps because they didn't want to offend established (Bill B.) NFL coaches? Hard to believe any sane person would pay a college coach that much, considering how Saban, Spurrier and other "recruiters" have struggled making the transition to the pros.

My long standing theory is black coaches with black wives and families are (generally) much more fair to whites in football and basketball, then the black coaches with white wives. I truly believe it's because the latter are going out of their way to shake the "uncle Tom" label in the locker room, dominated by angry blacks.

With that said, if it has to be a black head coach, I'd take Jim Caldwell in a second. He was much more fair to whites in Detroit than Fatt Matt Patricia or anyone prior to him dating back quite a while. Jim Caldwell allowed Zach Zenner to have an NFL career, undrafted from an FCS school. He had two white starting on defense, who were doing well -- Zettel and Worrilow. During most of Fatt Matt's reign of Caste Terror, I believe they had zero whites on defense -- not even a backup. Zenner was averaging close to 6 yards per carry for Fatt Matt, yet never got another chance.

Speaking of Uncle Tom's, word I've read is Charlie Strong, the 12 million Dollar Turds top assistant in Jax, is being pushed hard by the players as the Jags new head coach. Strong, a very dark skinned black man with a blonde wife, was about the worst Caste stooge you could find in college ball last decade. Going back to his days at Louisville and Florida, merely having a white a guard and/or center was the best you could expect. Hopefully he never gets close to an NFL HC job.
Don't you have to win at the college level to be an NFL head coach? You're asking for a severe face plant if you hire a guy who was a middling head coach at Texas to take over an NFL team and win. If you look at all of the coaches who won in college and then won in the pros or at least fielded competitive teams it boils down to about 2 or 3 guys in anything close to the modern era. Even Jimmy Johnson didn't quite have the salary cap constraints of the modern coach and there wasn't true free agency like there is now.

The Bootleggers Boy was given the keys to a Ferrari and told to not flip it over and he did that for a season until the White House scandal was exposed and then it was off to staring at photos of the topless Marcus Dupree...

I can't really recall any other winners in anything close to the modern era.

Truthteller

Mentor
Thanks, Leo. This is rarely ever brought up, but I really believe the biggest problem 12 Million Dollar Turd types (Saban, Spurrier, ect.) is they can no longer recruit 5-star newbies by the dozens. Instead, they must wait in line with 31 other teams to select players. And there is very room for error. If your 1st and 2nd rounders bust, you are stuck.

In college, conversely, if a Saban needs to upgrade at almost every position, he can go out and get (at least) 4 or 5 All-Americans/5-star recruits at all those positions over a 3 year span. Busts are irrelevant, when you can recruit 25 All-American's a year. In the pros, you don't get 15 first round picks a year.

WIR, you correct. Jimma J. and Mista Swizza wuz about the only 2 goofs I can remember winning a Super Bowl coming from college and Mista Swizza did ride Jimma's coat-tails. And most do fail -- even in the NBA. Although, I guess Jim Harbaugh could be included as very successful after jumping

However, a couple big differences: One, Harbaugh had spent years in the NFL as a player. Two, perhaps more important, U of San Diego and Stanford were not football factories. Unlike 12 Mill. Turd and Saban, Harbaugh never really got a bunch of 5-star upsiders...he had to do it with "overachievers" like Toby Gerhart and Henry Anderson. Ergo, the NFL Draft process was never as frustrating to him, as he never really had a huge advantage in recruiting against others in the Pac-12.

Truthteller

Mentor
I was going to post this several weeks ago, but I always thought Doug Pedersen was going to be the Jags next HC. He was the first candidate to meet with the Jags owner and he did it at the owners house. This hiring makes too much sense, following the utter-disaster with the loathsome, vomit-inducing 12 million dollar turd. A quarterback guru for Trevor, who actually won a Super Bowl. He was a huge advocate for Carson Wentz (in the draft) and had him playing at a MVP level.

As far as the Eagles roster during his tenure, it wasn't awful in Caste-terms. Keep in mind, Doug had little to no personnel power (outside of suggesting QB's) and the Eagles, owned by a far-left wing Hollywood Lonsmen, were intentionally trying to skew blacker after Chip Kelly committed the unforgivable Caste-sin of drafting, trading for and signing to many whites.

Also, looks like Rick Spielman (ex-Vikings) is joining the Jags. This could be a team to root for down the line.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I was going to post this several weeks ago, but I always thought Doug Pedersen was going to be the Jags next HC. He was the first candidate to meet with the Jags owner and he did it at the owners house. This hiring makes too much sense, following the utter-disaster with the loathsome, vomit-inducing 12 million dollar turd. A quarterback guru for Trevor, who actually won a Super Bowl. He was a huge advocate for Carson Wentz (in the draft) and had him playing at a MVP level.

As far as the Eagles roster during his tenure, it wasn't awful in Caste-terms. Keep in mind, Doug had little to no personnel power (outside of suggesting QB's) and the Eagles, owned by a far-left wing Hollywood Lonsmen, were intentionally trying to skew blacker after Chip Kelly committed the unforgivable Caste-sin of drafting, trading for and signing to many whites.

Also, looks like Rick Spielman (ex-Vikings) is joining the Jags. This could be a team to root for down the line.
When I skim read this I assumed they passed on Pedersen and were searching on. One thing I have noticed is when one team signs a guy that within a day or so other teams scramble to sign guys as the quality coaches are all gone and only retreads and real long shot green guys are around.

It seemed like Pedersen was fired for insubordination more than anything else and is a bit of a qb guru(or is at least viewed as that). If anybody has a chance to bring out the best of Lawrence it's Pedersen. As we talked about before Meyer was gimmick offense central in college and had no clue how to command respect in the modern NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I can't say I hate the Pedersen hire. I think he will bring some stability and help Lawrence out. I am interested to see how much of the Eagles White purge was Pedersen and how much of it was Howie.

Truthteller

Mentor
WIRight, I have no way to know for sure, but I don't believe the Jags non-white (Pakistani born) owner was "searching on" from Pederson, after that first interview at his house/mansion? I felt all along, Pederson was his man and the Jags had to do the "Rooney Rule Dance" bit and pretend to be interested in Jim Caldwell, Byron Leftwich and others. No doubt Leftwich getting multiple interviews was just a charade/waste of time, to keep in line with the Rooney Rule.

Leo, I think it was neither Pederson or Howie that led to the white purge. I think it had more to do with Kelly, Cooper, Alonso and mostly a far left-wing, jewish owner that came from the toxic, anti-white world of Hollywood.

In the summer 2013 rising, starting wide receiver Cooper utters a famous racial slur, while drunk at a Country Music concert he attended with Jason Kelce. Media became livid. ESPN reports on it non-stop for over a week. HC Chip Kelly refuses to cut Cooper. This embarrassed and infuriated the Lonsman, commie owner in front of all his liberal pals.

LeSean McCoy, who grew up in PA. and attended Pitt never wanted to leave the state and became apoplectic after he was traded to the NFL's Siberia (at that time) Buffalo for white linebacker Kiko Alonso. McCoy told the world Kelly was a "racist" and him being traded for Alonso, coupled with Cooper not being cut, proved Kelly was a racist. Media agreed with McCoy that Kelly was a racist, so did the Eagles owner, who fired him the first chance he got, despite the fact that Chip took over a 4-12 team and led them to consecutive 10 win seasons.

Once Kelly was gone, that team was going purge whites, regardless who was the head coach. When Pederson advocated to draft Wentz, Carson became the Eagles first entrenched, starting white quarterback since Ron Jaworski -- that was over 30 years. Remember, Nick Foles threw for 27 TD's/2 Int's in 2013 and was benched in 2014. He won a Super Bowl in 2018 and was soon gone. I guarantee the Eagles would never treat Jalen Hurts that way.

Last edited:

wile

Master

Certainly no expert on Eagle's ownership but in 92 I took my Eagle's fan buddy to Milwaukee to see them play the Pack and pre-game we were sitting by the tunnel for the Eagles and the owner and his capos walk out and mama Mia talk about the pinky ring crew. I'll just assume the NFL eased those guys out for the NFL's version of made men. FTR my buddy grew up in Cicero, IL mob central and he was a Philly everything fan simply because Philly had the best mobsters (he grew up around the local mopes and crooked cops, that was his thing)

Truthteller

Mentor
Wile, I was thinking something similar about Philly fans last night after I posted the Eagles had gone over 30 years without having an entrenched white starting quarterback --- between Jaworski and Wentz.

Given the demographics of their ticket buyers (mostly blue collar, ethnic whites), I wondered why they'd support a team that is perennially all black, outside of a couple white offensive lineman and, perhaps, a scattered white tight end or fullback? Just made no sense to me that these white fools filled stadiums to watch the Eagles, even when they were poor or mediocre? When 76ers were poor to mediocre, with basically all black teams, the stands were empty.

Eagles have had 3 owners since 1969 -- all three jewish. Current Hollywood Lonsman bought the team in '95, plus Norman Braman and Leonard Tose, who tried to move the team to Phoenix during the 1980's. Just looked them up, seems like Tose, who owned the team from 1969 until 1983, was an extremely shady character, heavily involved with sinister types. Actually was forced to sell the team due to gambling losses?

Circling back to the Jags, I'm hoping the combination of Spielman and Pederson will make them the team to root for in the AFC South. Rumor among the amatuer Lonsman that blog on DWF sites is the Vikings might cut Harrison Smith due to cap reasons. Could Jacksonville be his landing spot, if that happens? Personally I hope Smith never leaves Minnesota and I'd like to see Wingard continue to start....Wingard got off to a great start last season, ranking high on Aunt Crissy's white hating PFF.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Wile, I was thinking something similar about Philly fans last night after I posted the Eagles had gone over 30 years without having an entrenched white starting quarterback --- between Jaworski and Wentz.

Given the demographics of their ticket buyers (mostly blue collar, ethnic whites), I wondered why they'd support a team that is perennially all black, outside of a couple white offensive lineman and, perhaps, a scattered with tight end or fullback? Just made no sense to me that these white fools filled stadiums to watch the Eagles, even when they were poor or mediocre? When 76ers were poor to mediocre, with basically all black teams, the stands were empty.

Eagles have had 3 owners since 1969 -- all three jewish. Current Hollywood Lonsman bought the team in '95, plus Norman Braman and Leonard Tose, who tried to move the team to Phoenix during the 1980's. Just looked them up, seems like Tose, who owned the team from 1969 until 1983, was an extremely shady character, heavily involved with sinister types. Actually was forced to sell the team due to gambling losses?

Circling back to the Jags, I'm hoping the combination of Spielman and Pederson will make them the team to root for in the AFC South. Rumor among the amatuer Lonsman that blog on DWF sites is the Vikings might cut Harrison Smith due to cap reasons. Could Jacksonville be his landing spot, if that happens? Personally I hope Smith never leaves Minnesota and I'd like to see Wingard continue to start.

Wingard got off to great start last season: https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/20...ard-overall-grade-ranks-ninth-among-safeties/
Tose was a notorious gambling addict, nicotine addict and alcoholic. He was probably in the company of Sopranos type enforcers for shylock loans. He was forced to sell the team to cover gambling debts and was such a degenerate he died collecting the minimum pension and living in subsidized housing for seniors and then still gambled whatever he had extra. Jaws had a story about visiting "Leonard' and Leonard hitting him up for a hundo as he had a horse that was a "lock". He was a sad case and cautionary tale....

alexios

Posted this on my twitter: an elite all white coaching staff

WHAT THE JAGS DID VS WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE
GM: Trent Baalke (F)
HC: Doug Pederson (B-)
OC: Press Taylor (C+)
DC: Mike Caldwell (B+)
QB Coach: Mike McCoy (A)
OL Coach: Phil Rauscher (A)

GM: Myself (A)
HC: Brian Daboll (A)
OC: Bill Callahan (A)
DC: Vic Fangio (A)
QB Coach: Mike McCoy (A)
OL Coach: Doug Marrone (A)
DL Coach: Brian Young (A)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I very rarely read anything about Andrew Wingard that isn't mostly negative when not outright mocking. We know well that White safeties have it rougher than Whites at any position besides cornerback and running back unless they're a near superstar right away. No one expects Wingard to hold on to his starting free safety job this season despite being very solid last year as one of the leading tacklers from safety, hardly unexpected given the tackling machine nature of most Whites who play defense. So it's nice to see Wingard get at least some praise in this si.com article about position battles on the Jags:

Andrew Wingard

Age/Experience: 25/ fourth season

2021 stats:

• 88 combined tackles (57 solo, 31 assists)
  • 2 tackles for loss
  • 1 interception
  • 1 sack
  • 1 pass defended
Wingard emerged as a full-time starter in 2021, starting 15 of a possible 17 games. The 2019 undrafted free agent was aggressive in run support and makes his best impact around the ball, where his physicality and linebacker-like instincts are on full display. Wingard was also effective in zone coverage, displaying excellent footwork and balance while being able to guard bigger tight ends in man coverage.

However, Wingard was one of the main culprits of the Jags' inability to complete tackles, as he accounted for 21 of those misses. His struggles with tackling paved the way for fellow young free safety Andre Cisco to see more valuable snaps as the season progressed and be the frontrunner for the starting gig going into training camp. Despite this weakness, Wingard is still a solid young safety with starting experience and plenty of time to further develop. The Jags have a great problem on their hands at the free safety spot.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/duval-insider-plus/jaguars-training-camp-preview-safety

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Cheering for Wingard. Next generation of White Safeties is pretty much riding on him! Just a little bit of pressure.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/jaguars-evan-engram-motivated-to-get-extension-done-before-tag-deadline/

This draft is full of elite White TE talent. Engram has been a disappointment with dropped passes plaguing his career with the Giants. I won't label him a bust but he's certainly never lived up to the hype he had. One good season where he finally lived up to his "upside" and Jacksonville wants to give him a long term deal. Engram was part of the "most athletic" TE class in history back in 2017. The class where George Kittle ended up being the best, most dominant player among a group of overrated, over drafted black TEs at the position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lol another bust from Alabama. We’ll just keep pretending that every player from there is pro ready..
Ranked 45th out of 80 tackles per aunt crissie’s pff yet he was the LT for Trevor Lawrence. Makes total sense to put a below average tackle on your franchise qbs blindside right?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another Black player getting paid way more than his performance would indicate. Often injured and with bad hands, Engram was pretty much a borderline bust considering he was drafted in the first round, before "breaking out" last year for 766 yards. At over $14 million per year, Engram is now one of the top five highest paid TEs, ahead of Mark Andrews and just behind Travis Kelce.

Jaguars signed Evan Engram to a three-year, $42.5 million contract.
Previously franchise tagged, Engram’s new three-year pact now replaces that one-year tender. Injury plagued during his five seasons playing for sub-par Giants teams, Engram broke out for a career-best 73/766/4 line with Trevor Lawrence and company last year. A huge, promising season, though one that could be difficult to repeat with Calvin Ridley now joining the targets fray alongside Christian Kirk and Zay Jones. Currently the TE8 by Underdog ADP, Engram is probably being drafted near his ceiling, but it is difficult to envision him falling out of the top 12.