Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!

Kaptain

Master
We don't get any oil from Israel. We get more oil from Canada than any other nation and yet no aid. No, we give Egypt aid and other ME countries aid in order to buy their government and broker peace with Israel. It's a pay-off and allows our government to somewhat justify the enormous amount of aid Israel gets along with military aid and many other financial favors. Personally, I think any foreign aid is unconstititional. If not, it should be. Charity should be up to the individual American income earner.

DB, are you saying that you are OK with us giving away our money? As a conservative, wouldn't you agree that the government has no right to give our money away especially to a foreign nation - any foreign nation?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
dbwave, since your "return" you once again are not posting about sports or white athletes (other than poisoning the NCAA thread), but solely about Jews and Israel. You proclaim that you consider yourselfjust like every other White person and support White athletes, but you have yet to show any knowledge of sports and/or individual athletes. This is a site that supports White athletes; it seems to me you either lack the knowledge to do so or else have no interest in doing so.

dbwave

Don Wassall said:
dbwave, since your "return" you once again are not posting about sports or white athletes (other than poisoning the NCAA thread), but solely about Jews and Israel.  You proclaim that you consider yourself just like every other White person and support White athletes, but you have yet to show any knowledge of sports and/or individual athletes.  This is a site that supports White athletes; it seems to me you either lack the knowledge to do so or else have no interest in doing so.

Don. Not true. You told me about the NCAA post and I quit. Is this not the place for it?

If you like I have as much passion about Toby Gerharts amazing season and then being screwed for the Heisman. Sickening since I am a Stanford fan as well.

Peyton Hillis made me ill to the point where my friends told me to shut up and stop talking about the screwing of the white running back. His treatment last year makes me ill.

JJ Redick is my favorite basketball player. My favorite team was the 80s Celtics. i used to sleep on my Dad's couch to wake up and turn on the Celtic games on Sundays.

I am not a baseball fan but I always root for who ever has the most white players on the field. It was especially sweet to see the Red Sox the other year when I accidently found out that their outfield was Jewish. My friend call me a sports racist.

I am here for the right reasons.... but I have been shocked and offended about the non truths about my heritage and Israel.

Much Respect,
DBWAVE

dbwave

Kaptain Poop said:
We don't get any oil from Israel. We get more oil from Canada than any other nation and yet no aid. No, we give Egypt aid and other ME countries aid in order to buy their government and broker peace with Israel. It's a pay-off and allows our government to somewhat justify the enormous amount of aid Israel gets along with military aid and many other financial favors. Personally, I think any foreign aid is unconstititional. If not, it should be. Charity should be up to the individual American income earner.

DB, are you saying that you are OK with us giving away our money? As a conservative, wouldn't you agree that the government has no right to give our money away especially to a foreign nation - any foreign nation?

Disagree with your first paragraph.

As a conservative I think our spending is completely insanely out of control. In an ideal world, no foreign aid, but there is no such thing.

dbwave

In a perfect world but we are far from it. I believe in giving foreign aid in areas we need to protect our interest......from the Middle East and beyond. I don't think our foreign aid is the issue right now. We have an out of control idiot president who has tripled our deficity by a non job creating stimilus bill and socialized medicine. That will be our and our children's problem.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
dbwave said:
Don Wassall said:
dbwave, since your "return" you once again are not posting about sports or white athletes (other than poisoning the NCAA thread), but solely about Jews and Israel. You proclaim that you consider yourselfjust like every other White person and support White athletes, but you have yet to show any knowledge of sports and/or individual athletes. This is a site that supports White athletes; it seems to me you either lack the knowledge to do so or else have no interest in doing so.

Don. Not true. You told me about the NCAA post and I quit. Is this not the place for it?

If you like I have as much passion about Toby Gerharts amazing season and then being screwed for the Heisman. Sickening since I am a Stanford fan as well.

Peyton Hillis made me ill to the point where my friends told me to shut up and stop talking about the screwing of the white running back. His treatment last year makes me ill.

JJ Redick is my favorite basketball player. My favorite team was the 80s Celtics. i used to sleep on my Dad's couch to wake up and turn on the Celtic games on Sundays.

I am not a baseball fan but I always root for who ever has the most white players on the field. It was especially sweet to see the Red Sox the other year when I accidently found out that their outfield was Jewish. My friend call me a sports racist.

I am here for the right reasons.... but I have been shocked and offended about the non truths about my heritage and Israel.

Much Respect,
DBWAVE

This is from the posting guidelines: "No. . .using this discussion board to promote other organizations." I would include promoting a religion or another country under that as well.

I am trying to be patient and fair with you. But in my estimation your primaryinterest here is to prosletyze on behalf of Judaism and Israel.

If someone registered here and constantly proclaimed himself an Arab American and urged posters here to adopt his perspective on Arabs and Islam, he would not be welcome here. Neither would a Christian trying to push his particular sect of Christianity. Or a Buddhist, or a Taoist, you get the idea.

There are some here who agree with your views in whole or in part. But, they are here primarily because of their understanding of the Caste System and to support White athletes. They understand moderation, andthat Caste Football is never going to be leading pep rallies for Israel or any other foreign country.

If you are "shocked"by views here about Jews, Zionism and Israel, you really need to get around more, both in life and on the internet. The majority views expressed here are more and more becoming mainstream on the internet, and are far tamer than those found on many sites. Regardless, I don't want One Note Johnnys on this site, especially when their one note is one I find to be off-key.

I'm not interested in a response or a rebuttal. If you're the fan of White athletes you claim to be, then contribute to the board that way, or go elsewhere as I'm not going to keep discussing this with you.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
dbwave said:
Tom Iron said:
dbwave,

Good morning sir, Let me rimind you of the Lavon affair and the USS Liberty, Johnathan Pollard, etc. Those incidents weren't about anything that was said. Those were about anti-American actions carried out by zionists.

Take care Sir and have a good day.

Tom Iron...

Tom. I will not debate you. You are for the destruction of Israel period. Maybe you should look in the mirror and just admit you are antisemintic and hide the BS.

Good Luck Sir. Israel will outlive you. Deal with it.

It's hard for me to fathom how this sort of talk is allowed without confrontation from any CF members. This site is becoming a haven for loud-mouthed neocons. The infinite Israel worship taking place on every thread touched by the "Prodigal Son"Â￾ is infuriating.

dbwave

Don Wassall said:
dbwave said:
Don Wassall said:
dbwave, since your "return" you once again are not posting about sports or white athletes (other than poisoning the NCAA thread), but solely about Jews and Israel.  You proclaim that you consider yourself just like every other White person and support White athletes, but you have yet to show any knowledge of sports and/or individual athletes.  This is a site that supports White athletes; it seems to me you either lack the knowledge to do so or else have no interest in doing so.
Don. Not true. You told me about the NCAA post and I quit. Is this not the place for it? If you like I have as much passion about Toby Gerharts amazing season and then being screwed for the Heisman. Sickening since I am a Stanford fan as well. Peyton Hillis made me ill to the point where my friends told me to shut up and stop talking about the screwing of the white running back. His treatment last year makes me ill. JJ Redick is my favorite basketball player. My favorite team was the 80s Celtics. i used to sleep on my Dad's couch to wake up and turn on the Celtic games on Sundays. I am not a baseball fan but I always root for who ever has the most white players on the field. It was especially sweet to see the Red Sox the other year when I accidently found out that their outfield was Jewish. My friend call me a sports racist. I am here for the right reasons.... but I have been shocked and offended about the non truths about my heritage and Israel. Much Respect, DBWAVE
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>This is from the posting guidelines: "No . . . using this discussion board to promote other organizations."  I would include promoting a religion or another country under that as well.</font></div>
<div></font> </div>
<div>I am trying to be patient and fair with you.  But in my estimation your primary interest here is to prosletyze on behalf of Judaism and Israel.  </font></div>
<div></font> </div>
<div>If someone registered here and constantly proclaimed himself an Arab American and urged posters here to adopt his perspective on Arabs and Islam, he would not be welcome here.  Neither would a Christian trying to push his particular sect of Christianity.  Or a Buddhist, or a Taoist, you get the idea.</font></div>
<div></font> </div>
<div>There are some here who agree with your views in whole or in part.  But, they are here primarily because of their understanding of the Caste System and to support White athletes.  They understand moderation, and that Caste Football is never going to be leading pep rallies for Israel or any other foreign country.</font></div>
<div></font> </div>
<div>If you are "shocked" by views here about Jews, Zionism and Israel, you really need to get around more, both in life and on the internet.  The majority views expressed here are more and more becoming mainstream on the internet, and are far tamer than those found on many sites. Regardless, I don't want One Note Johnnys on this site, especially when their one note is one I find to be off-key.  </font></div>
<div></font></font> </div>
<div>I'm not interested in a response or a rebuttal.  If you're the fan of White athletes you claim to be, then contribute to the board that way, or go elsewhere as I'm not going to keep discussing this with you. </div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div></font>

Hey Don. You are of line. Look at the topic of this thread. I am replying it to it. If you don't want these types of post don't have these type of idiot subjects.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DBWave, Don didn't start this post/subject...CDarwin did. I think all angles of 9/11 are open for discussion...including one that NeoCONs call "loony" & "conspiracy theories". Whether one believes 9/11 was a false-flag or not, it's good to get facts & ideas discussed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
dbwave said:
Don Wassall said:
dbwave said:
Don Wassall said:
Don. Not true. You told me about the NCAA post and I quit. Is this not the place for it? If you like I have as much passion about Toby Gerharts amazing season and then being screwed for the Heisman. Sickening since I am a Stanford fan as well. Peyton Hillis made me ill to the point where my friends told me to shut up and stop talking about the screwing of the white running back. His treatment last year makes me ill. JJ Redick is my favorite basketball player. My favorite team was the 80s Celtics. i used to sleep on my Dad's couch to wake up and turn on the Celtic games on Sundays. I am not a baseball fan but I always root for who ever has the most white players on the field. It was especially sweet to see the Red Sox the other year when I accidently found out that their outfield was Jewish. My friend call me a sports racist. I am here for the right reasons.... but I have been shocked and offended about the non truths about my heritage and Israel. Much Respect, DBWAVE

This is from the posting guidelines: "No. . .using this discussion board to promote other organizations." I would include promoting a religion or another country under that as well.

I am trying to be patient and fair with you. But in my estimation your primaryinterest here is to prosletyze on behalf of Judaism and Israel.

If someone registered here and constantly proclaimed himself an Arab American and urged posters here to adopt his perspective on Arabs and Islam, he would not be welcome here. Neither would a Christian trying to push his particular sect of Christianity. Or a Buddhist, or a Taoist, you get the idea.

There are some here who agree with your views in whole or in part. But, they are here primarily because of their understanding of the Caste System and to support White athletes. They understand moderation, andthat Caste Football is never going to be leading pep rallies for Israel or any other foreign country.

If you are "shocked"by views here about Jews, Zionism and Israel, you really need to get around more, both in life and on the internet. The majority views expressed here are more and more becoming mainstream on the internet, and are far tamer than those found on many sites. Regardless, I don't want One Note Johnnys on this site, especially when their one note is one I find to be off-key.

I'm not interested in a response or a rebuttal. If you're the fan of White athletes you claim to be, then contribute to the board that way, or go elsewhere as I'm not going to keep discussing this with you.

Hey Don. You are of line. Look at the topic of this thread. I am replying it to it. If you don't want these types of post don't have these type of idiot subjects.

smiley111.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thrashen, I don't know about anyone else, but the reason I didn't respond is that I'm trying to stop feeding the trolls, something I have done far too often in the past. I was going to ask the sage-like dbwave what "antisemintic" means, but I guess we'll have to forever wonder as he has now been suspended.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
dbwave said:

Typical jew, only interested in a subject when it's negative towards the 'chosen people' and when he doesn't get his way he insults and refuses to engage in a decent manner. No wonder those people are hated everywhere.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
dbwave said:

Typical jew, only interested in a subject when it's negative towards the 'chosen people' and when he doesn't get his way he insults and refuses to engage in a decent manner. No wonder those people are hated everywhere.

Exactly.

I'm hoping Don decides to ban him. It would be nice to enjoy a site free of Jewish supremacists like dbwave with their insults, "strawman" replies and childish sarcasm.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
dbwave has already been suspended, so he can't post.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
DBWave, Don didn't start this post/subject...CDarwin did. I think all angles of 9/11 are open for discussion...including one that NeoCONs call "loony" & "conspiracy theories". Whether one believes 9/11 was a false-flag or not, it's good to get facts & ideas discussed.

Since it's been coming up a lot lately (was going to post it in the I am leaving this forum thread...not sure where it went) I got a little sarcastic humor for ya'll.

Do you guys believe that the U.S government secretly put AIDs in vaccines being shipped to Africa- to reduce the black population too? (which originally started the epidemic) I have my own conspiracy theory that the real trolls are ones who try to make the board seem out of it...And no, my name is not Mr. Goldstein lol. Anyway...just being sarcastic...I don't buy this false flag stuff.

However, I'm not pro Israel- and certainly not a pro- cultural Marxist ACLU Jew type person. I think Israel should give all the land back not designated for it by the 1948 U.N act. The Zionists grabbing more land in wars and not giving it back afterward, has not given any chance at peace with the Arabs. If they hadn't grabbed more land, the Arabs would only have the U.N to blame for creating a plan for the new Israel.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Why did you even bring it up?! This thread has been dead for a long time and the other threads on this subject were cause for trouble. It almost looks like you're the troll for opening up another can of worms. Geez TJR!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I brought it up b/c it was discussed in the "I am Leaving this Forum" thread just a day ago or so (and thought of a funny sarcastic line to post in reply to another poster and couldn't help myself), but I couldn't locate that thread...You're right though that this thread is old.

Edited to add: What happened to that thread? I probably should have left well enough alone since I couldn't find it. Maybe if you don't want this thread opened again you guys could lock it and posters could PM me if they want to discuss my recent comments with me. I tend to get moody at times and sometimes go on binges where I get aggravated and want to reply to posts I disagree with. Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

StarWars

Mentor
This whole Israel topic really does have a lot of pent up animosity on this site. Clearly, Zionism is a destructive force. Many Zionists hate us, some don't, but I for one do not hate any of them. Because I'm Christian. And after that, I am white. I think even David Duke would be a little dissapointed with the latest threads on this topic.

I wanted to point out how it was fishy how the media, the culprit many of us agree that has the power to air any news they please, decided to talk about Israeli atrocities. Perhaps they know this story will turn around in the future, or some "Contitutionalist/ Patriot" will blow something up and make a manifesto talking about Israel. I would be on guard to any new policy changes or platform changes also.

I would hate CF to become an anti-semitic site. I would also hate for CF to become a place where nobody voices their opinions, especially on Zionism. But some posters insist on debating in such a destructive way.

CF should be about exposing the caste system in sports with a positive message and positive solutions. It makes me very suspicious of even the people here who insist on talking only about Israel, and not the individual issues at hand, because it is possible they don't want any real change for the better to happen. Not to mention, if we fight back against the NWO, immigration, states' rights, the one-party system, the federal reserve, etc; it is most likely Zionists we will be combating anyway. That's why I do acknowledge them, because usually they are behind the destruction of America we know and love, not because of the mere fact they happen to be Jewish.Edited by: StarWars

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I brought it up b/c it was discussed in the "I am Leaving this Forum" thread just a day ago or so (and thought of a funny sarcastic line to post in reply to another poster and couldn't help myself), but I couldn't locate that thread...You're right though that this thread is old.

Edited to add: What happened to that thread? I probably should have left well enough alone since I couldn't find it. Maybe if you don't want this thread opened again you guys could lock it and posters could PM me if they want to discuss my recent comments with me. I tend to get moody at times and sometimes go on binges where I get aggravated and want to reply to posts I disagree with.

I locked one thread and deleted the other. No reason to feed the trolls.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid...we disagree on a number of things but I was hoping overnight that you would lock up that thread and as I saw this afternoon how much worse it got, I thank you for it...

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Even though I despise "Christian-Zionism" (an oxymoron if I've ever heard one) I have nothing against posters like guest301, who while a Zionist, doesn't shove his beliefs down our throats. He makes his point and moves on. This fe3or or whatever his name is, is a JTF troll that was probably sent here from their forum onto ours in order to stir the pot. We're here to support white athletes. JTF trolls come to sites like ours and Stormfront in order to push their Zionist agenda. Their little cult of personality, Chaim Ben Pesach is a convicted felon who spent 5 years in prison for bombing Russian diplomatic property.

Anyway, not to bring the thread off topic, but I just thought I would throw that out there just to let people know where these trolls might be coming from