Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jwhite96 said:
You really believe I'm an actor? Maybe I could go to Hollywood and make a career out of acting.

Being Jewish, you definitely have the advantage over gentile actors, since your people own Hollywood.

Even a sh*tty Jewish actor (like Liev Schreiber or Ron Silver) can easily find work.
smiley36.gif

jwhite96 said:
"Of course, everybody with an IQ over 75 is aware the Zionists control the media." I'm curious. Do I meet that standard?

Stop pretending to be stupid. You're not an idiot, you're fully capable of understanding what was in that video.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yep. I love topics like this one. It will certainly endear DWF's to Caste Football and cause them to recommend the site to all of their friends. Fortunately, I'm pretty sure that Toby Gerhardt, Riley Cooper, Jake Sharp, Colt McCoy, and the rest aren't secretly working for the Mossad, lest we throw them out with the affletes.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
FootballDad said:
Yep.  I love topics like this one.  It will certainly endear DWF's to Caste Football and cause them to recommend the site to all of their friends.  Fortunately, I'm pretty sure that Toby Gerhardt, Riley Cooper, Jake Sharp, Colt McCoy, and the rest aren't secretly working for the Mossad, lest we throw them out with the affletes.

While I usually keep my nose out of business like this, I'm inclined to agree here. These types of topics are probably better suited to the ANU board, or elsewhere. When we speak of "converting" people, we have to cater to them to a certain degree. Inflammatory subjects such as this don't help.Edited by: PhillyBirds

Kaptain

Master
That's a bunch of bull. This is happy hour and we can discuss whatever relevant topic we want to. If we want to endure ourselves to DWF's than we can also change castefootball into a black supremacy site. Like it's so out of context to think the precious Mossad could do anything evil.

Is this a new strategy of the growing Kabbal at castefootball? Make sarcastic Mossad comments in order to make anyone else who dares to critize anything Jewish look foolish. It isn't working. Parody, your comments were right on the nose (pun intended).

Bart

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
No. It's simpler for the Jewish Supremacists to just have a troll or two on this website, posting silly responses to any truth we post.

A troll or two? They could form a minyan at the drop of a kippah.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
FootballDad said:
Yep.  I love topics like this one.  It will certainly endear DWF's to Caste Football and cause them to recommend the site to all of their friends.  Fortunately, I'm pretty sure that Toby Gerhardt, Riley Cooper, Jake Sharp, Colt McCoy, and the rest aren't secretly working for the Mossad, lest we throw them out with the affletes.

While I usually keep my nose out of business like this, I'm inclined to agree here. These types of topics are probably better suited to the ANU board, or elsewhere. When we speak of "converting" people, we have to cater to them to a certain degree. Inflammatory subjects such as this don't help.

ANU is hardcore...those fellers stay on the "brass tacks" level there. I enjoy much of the insight thereabouts. For anyone who hasn't checked out ANU (Don's site as well)...

American Nationalist Union (ANU)

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

jared

Mentor
In those long and rambling conspiracy theories, I failed to find a persuasive motive of any sort. So the Israelis orchestrated an elaborate terrorist plot in order to get the Americans to attack Israel's sworn enemy Afghanistan? Or did they do it so the U.S. would somehow have greater cause to invade Iraq (an actual enemy) nearly two years later?

But then again, Larry Silverstein needed a cost effective way to bulldoze his asbestos-ridden building lest he have to foot the bill to have it removed. I wonder if he was twirling his mustache and laughing maniacally in his underground lair as he placed the call to Netanyahu to green light the Mossad op.

Without a real motive, I just can't entertain these elaborate crackpot theories.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jared said:
In those long and rambling conspiracy theories, I failed to find a persuasive motive of any sort. So the Israelis orchestrated an elaborate terrorist plot in order to get the Americans to attack Israel's sworn enemy Afghanistan? Or did they do it so the U.S. would somehow have greater cause to invade Iraq (an actual enemy) nearly two years later?

Didn't you read what I posted about Wolfowitz, Libby, Abrams and Perle writing up a plan in 2001 BEFORE 9/11 to invade Iraq? Cheney was supportive, but Bush wouldn't go along with it at the time. And it was actually less than a year after 9/11 that the Bush Administration began to prepare for an invasion of Iraq.

Saddam was financially assisting the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. The Zionists dearly wanted to get rid of him.

jared said:
Without a real motive, I just can't entertain these elaborate crackpot theories.

The real "crackpot conspiracy theory" is that a small number of unsophisticated Arabs managed to hijack four planes in one morning, crashing two of them into the world trade center towers and causing three (not two) towers to completely collapse.

The motive couldn't be any more obvious: the Israelis wanted to create anger in Americans toward Muslims, not only so create a situation where the US would almost immediately invade strategically-located Afghanistan and invade Iraq a year later, but so Israel would be able to count on help from the American goyim for many years into the future.

Decades from now, Americans will still remember 9/11.

Observer

Mentor
jared said:
In those long and rambling conspiracy theories...
Just curious... do you think there is a motive to support the "Al-Qaida Conspiracy Theory"? (And also the means for it to be carried out.) If so, what is this motive? And is this motive more compelling than that of those Jews in these "ramblings" who had more ready access?

Or do you suspect some other entities as the conspirators? I'm not chiding you, I just don't find the "official" version believable, and the links above seem like a plausible alternative from what I've seen thus far (although I haven't gotten through all of it).

Kaptain

Master
jared said:

But then again, Larry Silverstein needed a cost effective way to bulldoze his asbestos-ridden building lest he have to foot the bill to have it removed. I wonder if he was twirling his mustache and laughing maniacally in his underground lair as he placed the call to Netanyahu to green light the Mossad op.

So what's the persuasive motive for the Arabs? They hate the way we live? They hate democracy? They hate freedom? They hate our interventionism? Or, they hate our support of Israel? Did Khalid Sheik Mohammed mastermind it? Did Osama Bin Laden? Was it Jet fuel heat that melted the buildings to fall or was it stuctural damage? Without one cohesive motive/theory, I just can't entertain these elaborate crackpot theories. Two can play that game.

It's OK if you're not up on everything. Most people don't even know about "A New Strategy for Securing the Realm". Thankfully Jewish Supremacist aren't really all that tactful and hindered by their own boastfullness. They heavily rely on a docile gentile population that can be easily persuaded to believe anything on the TV screen. The authors of "Securing the Realm" written in 1996 are the same people who were elevated to positions in the Bush administration. Many of them also wrote in 2000 about a "New Pearl Harbor" to achieve their goals. By 2003 we were in both Afghanistan and Iraq as proposed by the 1996 document. Coincidence? Since then we have threaten war on Iran as also written in the document.

The funny thing is that their motive was actually put in position papers. How could anyone miss it? Well, its Sunday morning and I've got to watch the morning news programs featuring the usual discussion from the panel of three Jews, a black man, and an opinionless gentile moderator. But they have no power and, of course, only act in our interests.
smiley2.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
C. Darwin,

Yes exactly true. The Nations that exist in the mideast today were largely the invention of Europeans. Iraq was invented by the British and French with an eye on the oil. Syria as an idea of the French and Bitish as well (the Arabs think of Syria as more or less, the area of Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine). Algeria, Morrocco, Tunisia - French.

Then there is Israel. An invention of the British and Zionists.

Very interesting subject. Also, it has no bottom. It's endless.

But if you just want to start with the modern Zionist idea. Then start with Theodor Herzl (The Jewish State - his book). Everything emanates from him.

Tom Iron...

C Darwin

Mentor
i do understand the role of CF. it is a gateway for nationalism, and the gateways are necessary. back in the day, i never understood the 'hardcore' WN form's objection to jews. sure, objections to blacks and their doings is easy to relate to. all one needs to do is spend 5 minutes with 3 or more blacks and any reasonable minded person will learn that blacks are the elements for societal destruction. but WTF is with this 'jew bashing' i often asked myself? i know a bunch of jews and they contribute greatly as far as i could tell.

the problem is that when living outside social circles, allegiance and solidarity are completely invisible. and we all know that the masses of whites are trained to ignore these aspects and intimidated to not form their own.

i understand all perspectives on this thread. and i am not sore at anybody.

jwhite96

Guru
Parody said:
jared said:

Didn't you read what I posted about Wolfowitz, Libby, Abrams and Perle writing up a plan in 2001 BEFORE 9/11 to invade Iraq? Cheney was supportive, but Bush wouldn't go along with it at the time. And it was actually less than a year after 9/11 that the Bush Administration began to prepare for an invasion of Iraq.

Saddam was financially assisting the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. The Zionists dearly wanted to get rid of him.

jared said:

The real "crackpot conspiracy theory" is that a small number of unsophisticated Arabs managed to hijack four planes in one morning, crashing two of them into the world trade center towers and causing three (not two) towers to completely collapse.

The motive couldn't be any more obvious: the Israelis wanted to create anger in Americans toward Muslims, not only so create a situation where the US would almost immediately invade strategically-located Afghanistan and invade Iraq a year later, but so Israel would be able to count on help from the American goyim for many years into the future.

Decades from now, Americans will still remember 9/11.

Parody; I now see your point.

How could anyone believe the Muslims hijacked these planes.

They have never hijacked an aircraft in the history of aviation.

How could anyone believe Muslims would willingly kill themselves for any cause.
But you used the term "suicide bombers".

Muslims of any religious or ethnic group in the world are definitely the people least likely to be fanatical.

So your theory that they blew themselves up- only for money is obvious.

Who ever heard of a Muslim fanatic?

The Arabs who blew themselves up would never had done it unless Sadam financially compensated their families.

Everyone knows the families of the Kamakazees in WWII, received the equivalent of $1 million .

So I can see Israel attacking their strongest ally in the world, in the worst attack in the history of our country, absolutely knowing Bush would attack Iraq, and be absolutely certain if there is no Saddam , there would be no further suicide bombing. Brilliant

Edited by: jwhite96

jwhite96

Guru
C Darwin said:
jared said:
"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq."
Benjamin Netanyahu
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/975574.html

I read the article and I now see what you meant by " all the proof in the world".

One politician making a stupid comment definitely meets the "all the proof in the world" criteria.

So in WW II ,if Churchill made the comment having the Soviet Union on the same side as Britain was better for Britain than having the Soviet Union on the side of Hitler, that without a doubt proves Winston Churchill was totally responsible for Operation Barbarossa.

It logically follows as Bush was a puppet of Jews, Hitler was nothing more than a puppet of the British. So Churchill definitely convinced Hitler to invade the Soviet Union.

I see the similarity. There was even a group called "The Dancing MI 15".

jwhite96

Guru
Tom Iron said:
C. Darwin,

Yes exactly true. The Nations that exist in the mideast today were largely the invention of Europeans. Iraq was invented by the British and French with an eye on the oil. Syria as an idea of the French and Bitish as well (the Arabs think of Syria as more or less, the area of Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine). Algeria, Morrocco, Tunisia - French.

Then there is Israel. An invention of the British and Zionists.

Very interesting subject. Also, it has no bottom. It's endless.

But if you just want to start with the modern Zionist idea. Then start with Theodor Herzl (The Jewish State - his book). Everything emanates from him.

Tom Iron...

Israel was definitely an invention of the British.

But how did the British manage to create the bible which is the most widely read book in the world. Especially since the bible predates Great Britain by 2,000 years.

How did they manage to insert countless references to Jews living in what is now Israel , into the old testament?

Since the bible has been available for thousands of yours, did the British use some type of time machine, to go back 2,300 years and insert all of these references to Judea, the Kingdom of Israel and Jews?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jwhite96 said:
Israel was definitely an invention of the British.

But how did the British manage to create the bible which is the most widely read book in the world. Especially since the bible predates Great Britain by 2,000 years.
Your arguments are silly and weak. He didn't even mention the Bible.

And anyone who believes the Old Testament isn't very bright. Do you believe in Norse and Roman mythology too?
smiley36.gif

Israel never existed before 1948. There was a country called "Judea" 2000 years ago. You need to learn to separate reality from from your delusions.

jwhite96 said:
How did they manage to insert countless references to Jews living in what is now Israel, into the old testament?
There are NO references to "The Jews" in the Old Testament that I'm aware of, unless the word is mentioned in some new translations I haven't seen. There are countless references to the Hebrews.

There are 12 Hebrew tribes mentioned in the Old Testament, one was called Judah.

Jews are metioned in the New Testament, referring to the people who lived in Judea, which was the tiny country around Jerusalem. The Jewish High Priests persuaded the Roman governor to have Jesus Christ crucified.

jwhite96 said:
Since the bible has been available for thousands of yours, did the British use some type of time machine, to go back 2,300 years and insert all of these references to Judea, the Kingdom of Israel and Jews?
You're pretending to be stupid again. You know exactly what he meant.

When someone mentions Israel's motives were for 9/11, Zionists always resort to silly comments like that, intended to distract us away from the truth.

You reveal yourself as a Jewish Supremacist over and over again in this thread. Most of us are not as stupid as you believe. Edited by: Parody

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
jwhite96 said:
Parody; I now see your point.

How could anyone believe the Muslims hijacked these planes.

They have never hijacked an aircraft in the history of aviation.
No, I said 9/11 was a much bigger, more sophisticated operation than what they are capable of.

Are you so stupid to have missed that? Is your reading comprehension really that bad, or are you pretending to be stupid?
jwhite96 said:
How could anyone believe Muslims would willingly kill themselves for any cause. But you used the term "suicide bombers". Muslims of any religious or ethnic group in the world are definitely the people least likely to be fanatical.
There are fanatics in all religions. You seem quite fanatical yourself about your Jewish religion. I'm sure you would give your life to defend Israel.
jwhite96 said:
So your theory that they blew themselves up- only for money is obvious.
No, I never said that. Resorting to the "Strawman" approach is deceptive and weak.
jwhite96 said:
Who ever heard of a Muslim fanatic?
And you are a Jewish fanatic.
jwhite96 said:
The Arabs who blew themselves up would never had done it unless Sadam financially compensated their families.
No. Some probably would have anyway, but others had concerns about what would happen to their families after they died.
jwhite96 said:
So I can see Israel attacking their strongest ally in the world, in the worst attack in the history of our country, absolutely knowing Bush would attack Iraq, and be absolutely certain if there is no Saddam , there would be no further suicide bombing. Brilliant
I didn't say that.

Did you really read my posts above? Your taking everything I said completely out of context. The motive for 9/11 was to create anger in Americans toward Muslims, so Israel could count on unconditional American support for many, many years into the future. The events of 9/11 will be remembered for a long time.

Stop pretending to be dumb! Your ability to read and comprehend is better than you pretend it to be.

And stop believing that we goyim are so stupid.

<a href="http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/975574.html" target="_blank">The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."</a>

Edited by: Parody

guest301

Hall of Famer
jared said:

Stupid,crackpot theory from the beginning and it's very nice to see several posters at CF besides me posting against this garbage which will not attract new members to this site as Football Dad posted. Did any of you guys notice that Obama has a 4% approval rating in Israel and they certainly don't feel like they are the puppet master in regards to the United States, if anything , they feel abandoned by their longtime friend and will likely take matters into their own hands and take out Iran's nukes by themself.

C Darwin

Mentor
the relationship between the unites state and israel is parasitic in benefiting israel.

with friends like israel, who needs enemies?

Tom Iron

Mentor
jwhite96,

Well Sir, you seem to take out of what I said only what you want. As I said though, the history of the modern Zionist movement begins with Herzl, the bible notwithstanding. The fact of the matter is that the British and Zionists swindled the indiginous Palestinian Arabs ("Seven Pillars of Wisdon" - T.E. Lawrence). They were warned by people in the know, not to try it, but went ahead anyhow. So now here we are all these years after the ill fated Balfour Declaration (1917) and the Jews are still stuck at square one.

There is another element here as well. That is, the Hasidic Jews (anti-Zionist Jews)and the Palestinians are out reproducing the secular Jews and it's only a matter of time now until the whole ball of wax melts down. As they say, the gig is up.

Now I'm not saying Zionism was the worst idea ever in the world. All I'm saying is that it was stillborn. A lot of good people on both sides lost their lives over this idea. Too bad.

Tom Iron...

guest301

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
jared said:

Stupid,crackpot theory from the beginning and it's very nice to see several posters at CF besides me posting against this garbage which will not attract new members to this site as Football Dad posted. Did any of you guys notice that Obama has a 4% approval rating in Israel and they certainly don't feel like they are the puppet master in regards to the United States, if anything , they feel abandoned by their longtime friend and will likely take matters into their own hands and take out Iran's nukes by themselves.

guest301

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
the relationship between the unites state and israel is parasitic in benefiting israel.

with friends like israel, who needs enemies?

What a jaded worldview you have Darwin. I shouldn't be suprised with your hero being Darwin and his long discredited crackpot theory of evolution which you still apparantly believe in. Your the one poster I can't even take half-seriously. I don't think Israel sees the United States as much of a friend right now except for the support Israel gets from evangelical Christians and some members of Congress.

Mr. Lutefisk

Maybe one of you believers of the crackpot "Official 9/11 story" could explain how all four of the jet's black boxes were never found? Seems quite remarkable. Or show me just five pictures of the "extensive damage" on tower 7, surely there must be five pictures or is it too top secret? 9/11 happened almost 10 years ago and was "solved" by the "experts" on 9/11/2001 yet there does not seem to be any real proof the arabs did this or we are told the proof is classified. Funny how that works.

BTW Israel is our worst enemy, a hidden enemy is always worst than one that is in your face.