Is there a chance of a USA-Russia war in the near future?

wile

Master
This could be the last gasps of the white and jewish managerial elite setting us for a full spectrum collapse. I notice things since I find tailgating the consensus as the absolute pits and what I see is that the colored folks DO NOT CARE one iota about this, literally go to twitter and see white leftists and jewish leftists sounding like a literal death cult that worships the atomic bomb.

Supporting the DC managerial kleptocracy only prolongs our pain, supporting the Ukrainian nationalists sh*t behavior only supports the DC kleptocracy. And what does the DC managerial elite kleptocracy offer you or anyone else? If you were to even ask that question of those evil people they would give you the back of the hand to your face, and I'm supposed to play Johnny Conservative for them?

Hard Pass

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This could be the last gasps of the white and jewish managerial elite setting us for a full spectrum collapse. I notice things since I find tailgating the consensus as the absolute pits and what I see is that the colored folks DO NOT CARE one iota about this, literally go to twitter and see white leftists and jewish leftists sounding like a literal death cult that worships the atomic bomb.

Supporting the DC managerial kleptocracy only prolongs our pain, supporting the Ukrainian nationalists sh*t behavior only supports the DC kleptocracy. And what does the DC managerial elite kleptocracy offer you or anyone else? If you were to even ask that question of those evil people they would give you the back of the hand to your face, and I'm supposed to play Johnny Conservative for them?

Hard Pass
Agreed. Good post.

wile

Master
It would really be simple, just ask what is in it for you or to even be bold enough to ask that they temper their hateful rhetoric towards us. But to see all these purportedly high IQ tough talking conservatives be bullied into submission to the narrative is sad and pathetic, any narrative not just this Eastern European border war version 10,001.0.

We have a choice, to be a powerless majority or an empowered minority. For this I give the Ukrainian nats some credit, for all their sh*t behavior they are an empowered minority, will they stand a chance against GloHo once GloHo needs them as the punching bag, I doubt it but then again GloHo's future is not set in stone just yet.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This about sums up what the Russian news feeds on this war are...
Everything, or most of what that reporter-ette, has said is probably true but it makes no difference. The Western media is lying just as much, if not more. Just sub out Russia as the good guy and insert Ukraine. Her call for peace is admirable, but if Russia pulls out or never went in, would peace be achieved? The western puppet government of Ukraine was/is hostile to Russia. NATO has advanced geographically on Russia for half a century or more. Sitting patiently and talking, like this reporter-ette would seemingly want, would lead to peace? Dealing with NATO, or realistically the American Empire, is a one-way street. And that street often times ends with the US attacking or invading you.

I’m not envious of the position Russia was put into. I’m also disgusted by American media coverage of the conflict, outside of Tucker Carlson. I fail to see how it is any different than what Russia, or more aptly the USSR was putting out in their day.

Flint

Mentor

Haha that’s funny stuff. Marine “expert” providing all the wrong analysis from western propaganda. Perhaps he was the guy in charge of the Afghanistan debacle? He also made sure to cite the military people that haven’t won a real war since 1945, and used an atomic bomb to win that one.

He should brag about the 2 months it took to subdue Iraq in a war against poorly motivated militias on a nice flat desert theater with no worry about “humanitarian” casualties and supported by the rest of the world.

Menelik

Mentor
Haha that’s funny stuff. Marine “expert” providing all the wrong analysis from western propaganda. Perhaps he was the guy in charge of the Afghanistan debacle? He also made sure to cite the military people that haven’t won a real war since 1945, and used an atomic bomb to win that one.

He should brag about the 2 months it took to subdue Iraq in a war against poorly motivated militias on a nice flat desert theater with no worry about “humanitarian” casualties and supported by the rest of the world.

I've read in numerous military sites/periodicals that logistics, or lack of, is what the Russians are suffering from. Supposedly they are requesting rations, MRE type, from the Chinese. Do you have any sources or links stating otherwise? I would be interested in reading them.

Flint

Mentor
I've read in numerous military sites/periodicals that logistics, or lack of, is what the Russians are suffering from. Supposedly they are requesting rations, MRE type, from the Chinese. Do you have any sources or links stating otherwise? I would be interested in reading them.

I believe that is completely wrong. Russia is a big net exporter of foods and it doesn’t make sense that they would be in need of any.

I know that the Russians are giving tons of supplies in humanitarian aid. If they are able to supply the Ukrainians with supplies how could they not for their own troops.

From website: thesaker.is
Meeting of the Joint Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine ( I think this is a Russian/Ukrainian group)

2,165 tons of humanitarian cargo have already been delivered to the settlements of Kiev, Sumy, Chernigov, Zaporozhye, Kharkov, Kherson regions, as well as Lugansk and Donetsk people’s republics during the 306 humanitarian actions, including 23 actions carried out over the past day, 110 tons of basic necessities and food were transferred to the civilian population of the liberated areas.

To date, 16 humanitarian actions have been planned and are currently being carried out in Chernigov, Kharkov and Kherson regions, in Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, during which 150 tons of basic necessities, medicine and food will be distributed.

The Russian side still keeps a sufficient number of vehicles ready at the checkpoints, including comfortable buses for transporting refugees to selected destinations, as well as to temporary accommodation points, where all citizens arriving on the territory of Russia are provided with three hot meals a day and medical assistance is provided around the clock.
More than 9,500 temporary accommodation centres continue to operate in the regions of the Russian Federation.

Mariupol has been in an extremely difficult situation for a long time.
The successful operation to unblock the city made it possible today from 15 o’clock to open humanitarian corridors for civilians to exit and to begin mass evacuation of the population that had been held hostage by neo-Nazis for a long time.

Car convoys with humanitarian cargo were promptly formed and immediately dispatched. The first convoy has already arrived in Mariupol and delivered 450 tons of medicines, basic necessities and food, including baby food.

In addition, four columns with a total of 200 buses have been formed to evacuate the needy and injured residents of Mariupol, of which 50 have already arrived in Mariupol, the rest are on the move.

Despite the endless streams of lies and misinformation, the Russian Federation continues to fully fulfill its humanitarian obligations.

▪️ Every day, for the eleventh day in a row, from 10 o’clock in the morning, the Russian side opens humanitarian corridors in the Kiev, Chernigov, Sumy and Kharkov directions. The exit of civilians and foreign citizens through them is provided both to the Russian Federation and in the western direction through the territories controlled by official Kiev.

Menelik

Mentor
I believe that is completely wrong. Russia is a big net exporter of foods and it doesn’t make sense that they would be in need of any.

I know that the Russians are giving tons of supplies in humanitarian aid. If they are able to supply the Ukrainians with supplies how could they not for their own troops.

Meeting of the Joint Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine ( I think this is a Russian/Ukrainian group)

2,165 tons of humanitarian cargo have already been delivered to the settlements of Kiev, Sumy, Chernigov, Zaporozhye, Kharkov, Kherson regions, as well as Lugansk and Donetsk people’s republics during the 306 humanitarian actions, including 23 actions carried out over the past day, 110 tons of basic necessities and food were transferred to the civilian population of the liberated areas.

To date, 16 humanitarian actions have been planned and are currently being carried out in Chernigov, Kharkov and Kherson regions, in Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, during which 150 tons of basic necessities, medicine and food will be distributed.

The Russian side still keeps a sufficient number of vehicles ready at the checkpoints, including comfortable buses for transporting refugees to selected destinations, as well as to temporary accommodation points, where all citizens arriving on the territory of Russia are provided with three hot meals a day and medical assistance is provided around the clock.
More than 9,500 temporary accommodation centres continue to operate in the regions of the Russian Federation.

The successful operation to unblock the city made it possible today from 15 o’clock to open humanitarian corridors for civilians to exit and to begin mass evacuation of the population that had been held hostage by neo-Nazis for a long time.

Car convoys with humanitarian cargo were promptly formed and immediately dispatched. The first convoy has already arrived in Mariupol and delivered 450 tons of medicines, basic necessities and food, including baby food.

In addition, four columns with a total of 200 buses have been formed to evacuate the needy and injured residents of Mariupol, of which 50 have already arrived in Mariupol, the rest are on the move.

Despite the endless streams of lies and misinformation, the Russian Federation continues to fully fulfill its humanitarian obligations.

▪️ Every day, for the eleventh day in a row, from 10 o’clock in the morning, the Russian side opens humanitarian corridors in the Kiev, Chernigov, Sumy and Kharkov directions. The exit of civilians and foreign citizens through them is provided both to the Russian Federation and in the western direction through the territories controlled by official Kiev.

Menelik

Mentor

You do realize humanitarian aid and military logistics are entirely different don't you? Thanks for sharing the article though!

white is right

Hall of Famer

I think we found a job opening for Jaxvid with the female television reporter put on ice, he sounds like is auditioning for the job with these lines...

Flint

Mentor
You do realize humanitarian aid and military logistics are entirely different don't you? Thanks for sharing the article though!

Yes, of course, but in what world does an Army deliver tons of food to the “enemy” without enough to eat itself?

I don’t know how else to address the issue of the Russians asking China for MRE ‘s? Maybe if it is true it is for the long run future? I have not seen any supply issues from the Russian side other then is to be expected from a movement of this size.

Food seems like the last concern for an attacking force in a developing nation. There has to be other sources locally. They are not in a desert nation.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I wish we had more conversations about sports and supporting White athletes than the back and forth about a war that can be discussed on any other site on the internet.

Flint

Mentor
I think we found a job opening for Jaxvid with the female television reporter put on ice, he sounds like is auditioning for the job with these lines...

Yes, it just occurred to me that almost everybody in the US is getting only the approved version of what is going on. There has been a pretty stringent lock down on other news sources, especially anything remotely sympathetic to Russia. You really have to dig for other views.

I’m not naïve enough to think that the other side is completely honest either. But it’s a good idea to have as much information as possible.

Flint

Mentor
I wish we had more conversations about sports and supporting White athletes than the back and forth about a war that can be discussed on any other site on the internet.

That’s a good point and I don’t disagree but the whole “if this thing gets out of hand and there is a nuclear exchange ending life as we know it” is slightly more compelling then my March Madness bracket.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You have to wonder why they banned the video, "Ukraine on Fire" from youtube and many other platforms. Many think the Ukraine is the head of the Cabal and Deep State. At
this point anything is possible. I do know one thing. All the Billionaires and Trillionaires are Anti Russia.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UK8026M75HHl/

wile

Master
Ukraine is getting its butt whooped, and the stooge set up as its president is a big part of the problem. Russia might lose in the long term without access to Netflix and other stuff like Prime but Ukraine was a pawn, and now it will probably be a smaller geographical entity while its kleptocracy skips town with US tax dollars in their pockets.

Should not have happened, didn't have to happen but since the managerial elite in DC is evil it happened.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here’s a good update on how the conflict is going, cutting through the veil of Western propaganda. It’s an hour but we’ll worth listening to while you’re working on something.

Flint

Mentor
Geez, a half a million children dead was worth disposing of Saddam.

I read that the Ukrainian’s are saying up to 700 children have been killed.

I guess if the USA is doing the killing it’s ok?