Is there a chance of a USA-Russia war in the near future?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It continues to amaze me that Putin continues to call out the behavior of the western NATO Alliance and especially America. What he is saying is
true but again I look at everything from all sides. I never totally trust any of these chess masters. I just hope that Putin is sincere. Not questioning
everyone and everything is what got us into this mess worldwide. The secret societies have done this all behind the scenes.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/prato/view/purge-62326ce5ce36cb7ca437d33b

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Ukraine is kicking Russian ass so much we had to send them another 800mil!

Flint

Mentor
Ukraine is kicking Russian ass so much we had to send them another 800mil!

I’ve read in a couple of places that the feeling in the Kremlin is that this thing is going to go nuclear eventually. The US has now given 2 billion of military aid to Ukraine, essentially an act of war, and they don’t believe the senile old man in the White House can avoid being stampeded into a shooting war “closing the skies” due to the full court press for Armageddon from all parties and media.

It seems impossible that it will happen. But is it?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
PUTIN: “I want ordinary citizens of Western states to hear me too. They are now trying to convince you that all your difficulties are the result of some hostile actions of Russia. That from your wallet you need to pay for the fight against the mythical Russian threat. It's all a lie!

And the truth is that the problems faced by millions of people in the West are the result of years of actions by the ruling elites in the West. Their mistakes, myopia and ambitions. These elites are not thinking about how to improve the lives of their citizens, they are obsessed with their selfish interests and super profits.”

Phall

Master
As I drove to the super market today via a two-lane cross-county highway in the suburbs, I saw a billboard with no signature, no fine print, just a big yellow and baby blue stripe with the words "WE STAND WITH UKRAINE" belted out.

Who paid for this? Who knows? (only one of these questions is rhetorical)

American soccer crowds can grow large but never be 'ultri.' They always wave gay rainbow flags in their endzones (there are always at least three rainbow flags in every soccer endzone)

Now, there are a few 'the Ukraine' flags in these soccer endzones, right next to the homosexual rainbow flags.

You couldn't say boo then, and you can't say boo now. Also, these two flags are the same (if you don't know that, you're really just facilitating)

Flint

Mentor
The Ukraines Zelensky sent a video to Congress showing the hardships they are enduring from the war. Especially the children. He then implored the US to “close the skies” over the Ukraine. So basically what he is asking is to start WWIII. The guy must be insane. How is the Ukraine any better if the nukes start flying?Is this guy intentionally trying to bring on Armeggedon?

And what is the US responsibility in this? Ukraine is not an ally, they are not in NATO, they have never supported the US in Vietnam or Iraq or Afghanistan. I’m sure they are nice people but what claim do they have on America that we should sacrifice blood and treasure and risk thermo nuclear destruction for them?

And this guy could end it now by making some kind of peace. Where’s the pressure for that?

wile

Master
The Ukraines Zelensky sent a video to Congress showing the hardships they are enduring from the war. Especially the children. He then implored the US to “close the skies” over the Ukraine. So basically what he is asking is to start WWIII. The guy must be insane. How is the Ukraine any better if the nukes start flying?Is this guy intentionally trying to bring on Armeggedon?

And what is the US responsibility in this? Ukraine is not an ally, they are not in NATO, they have never supported the US in Vietnam or Iraq or Afghanistan. I’m sure they are nice people but what claim do they have on America that we should sacrifice blood and treasure and risk thermo nuclear destruction for them?

And this guy could end it now by making some kind of peace. Where’s the pressure for that?

Yep that Zelensky is a total stooge of the DC deep state, they write his scripts he reads them. Any way not to belabor the inter-Slavic conflict which obviously affects us here but to say I think Putin realizes he has to engage NATO or just be bled out in Ukraine. Now the question is will our corrupted evil deep state facilitate this and engage Russia? I would say the odds are close enough that we should prep and become more resilient to any shocks from the conflict especially if our deep state gets the short end of the stick.

Phall

Master
I had a very deep and profound thought the other day about one of the little winks from the universe. Russia's leader is named Putin, well his name starts with poo. The verb 'poo' literally means to expel **** out of your anus. On the other side, NATO is phonetically similar and almost an anagram of the word "into," which is symbolic because NATO wants to shove things INTO your anus. Basically it's a tug of war over whether or not your anus is an entrance or an exit.

American soccer fans, who are notoriously gay, can't stop themselves from waving homosexual rainbow flags during games. There are usually at least a few in every endzone supporters section. They've been joined by ukraine flags now. Just some food for thought: the homo flags are waved right next to the ukraine flags

There is a billboard on a local highway here in central NJ with no credit to it, no foundation or website, just a big yellow and blue stripe pattern that says "WE STAND WITH UKRAINE"

The NJ governor election was uncomfortably close a few months ago, just for reference.

Flint

Mentor
I had a very deep and profound thought the other day about one of the little winks from the universe. Russia's leader is named Putin, well his name starts with poo. The verb 'poo' literally means to expel **** out of your anus. On the other side, NATO is phonetically similar and almost an anagram of the word "into," which is symbolic because NATO wants to shove things INTO your anus. Basically it's a tug of war over whether or not your anus is an entrance or an exit.

American soccer fans, who are notoriously gay, can't stop themselves from waving homosexual rainbow flags during games. There are usually at least a few in every endzone supporters section. They've been joined by ukraine flags now. Just some food for thought: the homo flags are waved right next to the ukraine flags

There is a billboard on a local highway here in central NJ with no credit to it, no foundation or website, just a big yellow and blue stripe pattern that says "WE STAND WITH UKRAINE"

The NJ governor election was uncomfortably close a few months ago, just for reference.

Yeah I saw some video of protests in Europe against Russia and for Ukraine and all of them featured the Ukrainian flag AND the rainbow flag. There is no question that Russia is being opposed by the forces of Globohomo and they see it as a chance to further their agenda.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
One of Zelensky's common routines when he was a comedian before suddenly being plucked out of nowhere to be Ukraine's president was a drag queen routine, which is mentioned in this well-reasoned article:

Fox News, Ukraine and the Onset of the New World Order

https://americanfreedomnews.us/fox-news-ukraine-and-the-onset-of-the-new-world-order
I saw that video that surfaced weeks ago of Zelensky dancing around in high heels and leather and assumed he was a homosexual. Apparently he’s married with two children. The wife has a very unfeminine short haircut. She’s probably a beard for him and I would be shocked if he wasn’t engaging in all sorts of degeneracy on the side.

El Gringo

Mentor

A fascinating epiphany indeed! It definitely seems like NATO and the leaders of the west are more interested in injecting filth rather than evacuating it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Both Trudeau and Zelensky are bi sexual or gay in my opinion. The same thing with Macron and many other leaders. Just because someone is married that doesn't
mean anything as it's the behavior that gives them away as to whether they are straight or not. So many of our leaders are gay or bisexual on the mens and womens side.

The N.W.O. and Global Homo hate that Russia will not allow gays and lesbians along with transexuals. They hate Russia for still having the morals and values that
America lost decades ago. Anyone can see how hard America pushing the Rainbow Agenda on the world. We even fly the rainbow flags over the military bases around
the world. They even promote BLM Flags. It's disgusting. Again why many americans are rooting for Russia as our country has fallen into evil hands.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Lara Logan exposing the truth on mainstream tv. The announcer kept trying to stop her from telling the truth and then played nice at the end of the interview. Love this lady and her courage!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yrwD23iIvO3M/

Beautiful. Many people probably never heard this point of view before. A seed was planted, hopefully they will investigate.

The Nazi angle is really screwy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lara Logan had a show on Fox News and was a frequent guest on other shows as a Fox contributor, but one night she compared the psychopath Fauci to Dr. Mengele and was instantly dropped by Fox. She is indeed very impressive and is dedicated to the truth, which is an extreme rarity these days in the fake news media.

I'll resist the urge to make a joke about a word that starts with the 5 letters of your username, and just say this: patterns are everywhere, and with enough data points you can make them say anything you want. I used to be interested in finding these sorts of coincidences, but over time I've realized that they're mostly meaningless.

After all, "Putin" could just as well be translated as "put IN", and "nato" is the Latin root for birth, the process by which a woman expels a child OUT of her uterus.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Flint

Mentor
I think Zelensky is stringing the conflict along. The US has dumped 2 billion worth of weapons on him, other countries as well. Imagine the money you could make in the black market selling all that hardware? There is no way it can get to the Uk troops and military stuff gets used and destroyed or spent anyway, it’s untraceable.

So US Congress members get kick backs, the defense industry has a new source for sales, Zelensky and crew get rich, the State Dept gets more power. It can explain why Zelensky prolongs the war instead of finding some peaceful solution.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys we are headed for a few years and maybe longer of the worst depression to ever hit the United States. Worse than the Great Depression. All thanks to our leaders, the banks, wall street and all these woke corportations. The globalists have long dreamed of the fall of America. It is here financially. Let's hope morally we can get back to the old ways and
slowly rebuild. It's gonna be the toughest times of all of our lives.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5oXPdaQuHN4n/

Phall

Master
I'll resist the urge to make a joke about a word that starts with the 5 letters of your username, and just say this: patterns are everywhere, and with enough data points you can make them say anything you want. I used to be interested in finding these sorts of coincidences, but over time I've realized that they're mostly meaningless.

After all, "Putin" could just as well be translated as "put IN", and "nato" is the Latin root for birth, the process by which a woman expels a child OUT of her uterus.

In the same vein, we might notice that NATO rhymes with "GAY-toe" and that Putin rhymes with "shootin'," a reference to our inalienable Second Amendment rights! Let's face it: it's over for Ukraine-cels.