Heisman 2011

TheAnimal

Guru
To comment on the Heisman: I am not surprised. In fact I knew they would skew it in that direction the moment they started parading RGIII out there as the next great Supaback. They're not exactly transparent with it all now are they? First comes the hype, then comes the Heisman.

The question is if they will succeed and cause drunken Jew Bill Irsay to cave to the pressure. The chatter is already ongoing in the media, RGIII needs to go #1 overall, "several GM's(No doubt the A.A GM's in Detroit, Arizona and Baltimore) have graded him higher than Luck" quotes and on.

It's pretty clear at this point they will be trying their damnedest to get Griffin in that #1 overall draft spot. Will they succeed? That's hard to say although keep in mind that they successfully ousted Jake Locker from the #1 overall spot, successfully raised enough questions so as Gabbert couldn't move up and absolutely buried Ryan Mallett in order to get Scam gone with the first pick. They COULD do the same with Luck. Matter of fact it already semi started a month ago by turning popular opinion against him via bringing his father up and a nonexistent primadonna attitude.

Also keep in mind Irsay still positively adores honorary black panther Tony Dungy who very well could get on the phone with the Colts and pressure them into it just as he pressured the NFL to reinstate Vick and the Vikings to promote Leslie Frazier.

Don't be surprised when the MSN creates a situation where Indy is forced to draft Griffin #1 overall or trade the pick to someone else who will.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
They're all liberal queers on the corporate media these days. It's impossible to be a part of The System without being one or pretending to be one, except for "women" of course, who must be more "manly" than the so-called "men." It was much like this right before the USSR fell, in that almost no one believed in the lies propagated by The System.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Wow- that was quick work. What was this- a one week campaign? If this kind of nonsensical vote doesn't make all informed fans understand how the media manipulates things, with an overt agenda, I don't know what will. Cam Newton's numbers, which are probably going to dwarf those of most rookie QBs before him, is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to those who seek a level playing field and an end to the Caste System. This latest black "sensation" is the tip of the iceberg. From now on, any black QB who can possibly, in any way at all, be overhyped, will be overhyped as only the msm can overhype. It was a travesty when Peyton Manning didn't win the Heisman. It was a travesty when Toby Gerhart didn't win it, and it's a travesty that Andrew Luck didn't win it. In each case, they were unquestionably the top college football player, and more deserving than the blacks that won it.
Well stated. This mug will be a colossal bust like fellow afroletic black quarterback Duhmahkus WRussell.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow- that was quick work. What was this- a one week campaign? If this kind of nonsensical vote doesn't make all informed fans understand how the media manipulates things, with an overt agenda, I don't know what will.

Cam Newton's numbers, which are probably going to dwarf those of most rookie QBs before him, is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to those who seek a level playing field and an end to the Caste System. This latest black "sensation" is the tip of the iceberg. From now on, any black QB who can possibly, in any way at all, be overhyped, will be overhyped as only the msm can overhype.

It was a travesty when Peyton Manning didn't win the Heisman. It was a travesty when Toby Gerhart didn't win it, and it's a travesty that Andrew Luck didn't win it. In each case, they were unquestionably the top college football player, and more deserving than the blacks that won it.

I think the past 10-11 years the media has overhyped black QBs. The McNabb, Culpepper & Akili Smith draft of 1999 was supposed to be the beginning of the end of the white QB. Vince Young was severely overrated as was JaMarcus Russell - they went 3rd overall and 1st overall respectively. The media has now latched onto I have thrown more INTs than TDs Cam Newton and Griffin as the next in line. Newton will not get any better than he is now, I have said this before but his ceiling has been reached.

The Fact of the matter is that the DWFs and fat beer swilling ESPN watching message board posting uneducated moronic losers believe Griffin is some sort of messiah at the QB position. They ignore all past evidence and think their have been no QBs like Griffin when the fact of the matter is that Vick is eerily similar to Griffin. The fact that he is a system QB is conveniently glossed over, the big 12 does not play defense and the chance for him to have his "heisman" moment vs Ok St he failed epically, posting worse stats than Luck did vs Oregon which was touted as his "heisman" moment which was his only loss of the season.

Another minor joke is that afflete Teddy Bridgewater was named as the 1st team qb for the freshman all america team when Brett Smith from Wyoming who had much better numbers and led his team to an 8-4 record while Bridgewater lead Lousiville to a 7-5 record.

wile

Master
Internet is killing these fools. For example; A sniffer writes or says something and more likely than not if its stupid caste speak someone there in the comments absolutely crushes them, conversely if there are no comments section ratings suffer.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Thats right, not only did he lose 3 games by an average of 19 points, he barely won over an awful Kansas, going into overtime when Kansas failed to convert a two point conversion. I don't know about getting destroyed by defenders but he will never come close to the hype. Like I said, I think his ceiling is Jeff Blake, enough to start for a while and bounce around the league. The MSM still hasn't found their black qb savior. Maybe next year, I haven't seen any promising ones though. Amazing when they try desperately to pump so many into the system.

Look at all the picks thrown in the NFL yesterday.. it's a different animal. The (MSM) idea that "RG3" or Russell Wilson won't throw picks in the NFL is laughable. Look at all the message board hate against Matt Ryan, saying that he can't throw the deep ball to "supaman Julio." Is Griffin going to go to the NFL and outperform Ryan, Flacco, Stafford, Locker and Dalton (and throw a better deep ball)? I doubt it.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Look at all the picks thrown in the NFL yesterday.. it's a different animal. The (MSM) idea that "RG3" or Russell Wilson won't throw picks in the NFL is laughable. Look at all the message board hate against Matt Ryan, saying that he can't throw the deep ball to "supaman Julio." Is Griffin going to go to the NFL and outperform Ryan, Flacco, Stafford, Locker and Dalton (and throw a better deep ball)? I doubt it.
What a joke! Griffin can't hold Matty Ice's jock.

It will be an interesting draft for quarterbacks. I would have to guess this year was the youngest median age for starting quarterbacks in the NFL in decades (making a surplus of younger QB's). Of the 5-6 top prospects at QB coming out of college, I imagine a couple are going to be pretty disappointed on draft day. I can just see Stephen Smith huffin and puffin when one of his black quarterbacks drops down the draft charts.