Green Bay Packers General Thread

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I thought the Chargers were the only team without a general thread until one was recently started, but surprisingly the Packers are the last team without one, until now.

I had to smile to myself reading this Weenieworld blurb. Filled with praise for Josh Jacobs, and then read the last two sentences. Even the sloth-like A. J. Dillon was better last year in perhaps the most important RB stat. Dat eternal upside!

Packers head coach Matt LaFleur said the team would use him as a pass catcher out of the backfield.
“I think the first thing that jumps off to me is just his play style,” LaFleur told reporters on Tuesday, adding that he was not involved in signing the veteran after Green Bay parted ways with Aaron Jones. “Like he is tough, hard-nosed. He can be a high-volume guy. Just studying him, I think there’s more out there for him in regards to the passing game, using him out of the backfield. He’s put some really good choice routes on tape. That’s something we always try to get to. We’ve done it a little bit more down in the red area. But I love the person, just being around him in that brief time when he came into Green Bay.” With 37 receptions over 13 games last year in Vegas, Jacobs was 19th in yards per route run among running backs. Jacobs in 2022 caught 53 passes and ranked 20th in RB yards per route run. If he fills Jones’ role in Green Bay’s offense, Jacobs should be in the 50-reception range in 2024. Despite recent drop off in efficiency, Jacobs should be a top fantasy back as the Packers’ workhorse. The Athletic’s Matt Schneidman said there’s a chance AJ Dillon — who recently re-signed with the Packers on a one-year deal — might not make the team this summer. Only nine running backs in 2023 had a worse rush yards over expected than Dillon, per NextGen Stats. One of those backs was Jacobs.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
LOL only in this Clown League, that exists in this larger Clown World, can it be explained that Jacobs was some sort of highly sought after star RB. Sounds like you could plug and play any league average guy and get the same production minus the financial investment.

NikoDuke

Mentor
https://www.nfl.com/news/packers-al...-mvp-moving-from-quarterback-to-wide-receiver

McGough is probably a long shot to make the team as a WR, but it's somewhat encouraging news nonetheless. He ran 4.7 with a 32.5" vertical, numbers that would typically be a death sentence for whitey at the position. But sometimes all you need is an opportunity.
Which it seems he never really got they waived him and then designated him to IR. His season is done and likely so is his career.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Which it seems he never really got they waived him and then designated him to IR. His season is done and likely so is his career.

I remember McGough was very good in preseason in his rookie year back in 2018. So many White QBs perform well in preseason only to be unceremoniously released. QB development is no longer something coaches/teams seem interested in at all.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Blackers will pay Love. No doubt about it. Most of the DWFs are sipping his kool aide and are on board with it.

NikoDuke

Mentor
QB development is no longer something coaches/teams seem interested in at all.
Correct. Sports like life has become more transactional and less about development, as players, employees, spouses, etc.. become more expendable.

And this applies to all players on the NFL, just that White players even more so as they don't have the media, politicians, and corporations advocating for them..

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Correct. Sports like life has become more transactional and less about development, as players, employees, spouses, etc.. become more expendable.

And this applies to all players on the NFL, just that White players even more so as they don't have the media, politicians, and corporations advocating for them..
True. Notice the cover Ryan Clark provides for Love. He deserves to be a top paid QB! Based on one okay season! Blacks stick together.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Clark is a great example of the pro-black militancy that is running rampant and unchallenged in the media.
If my memory serves right, Clark wasn’t all that bad at first as an analyst. Last 4 years since BLM riots he’s full blown wakanda. Or maybe he has always been a pro black militant, not that hard to believe.

Gator Dad

Guru
True. Notice the cover Ryan Clark provides for Love. He deserves to be a top paid QB! Based on one okay season! Blacks stick together.

They sure do. Whites should do the same.

Now I'm not saying we should mirror the blacks' wild exaggerations or go super hardcore "grrr, fight harder," but we should fight smarter. If a White player is a C-level player, we shouldn't go crazy and grade him an A+, but something plausible like an influential White grading him a B-minus could give him a much-needed boost to his career in a league that discriminates against men of his color. We can beat the blacks and libtards with subtlety and strategy, two things they aren't exactly known for.

The mere fact that White players face discrimination in sports every day is more than enough to justify giving them a subtle little extra boost to help balance things out. Nothing that will get us called out (well, the libtards will make accusations against us no matter what we do), but nothing that will make people who are on the fence turn against us. Just keep it plausible.

Obviously the purist, good goy, "worship the system even if it's stacked against us" CivNat Con-servative types will be against this, but I'm proud to say I'm not one of them. I gave up the neocon cuckservative path decades ago; only thing I'm ashamed of is ever following it at all.

wile

Master
They sure do. Whites should do the same.

Now I'm not saying we should mirror the blacks' wild exaggerations or go super hardcore "grrr, fight harder," but we should fight smarter. If a White player is a C-level player, we shouldn't go crazy and grade him an A+, but something plausible like an influential White grading him a B-minus could give him a much-needed boost to his career in a league that discriminates against men of his color. We can beat the blacks and libtards with subtlety and strategy, two things they aren't exactly known for.

The mere fact that White players face discrimination in sports every day is more than enough to justify giving them a subtle little extra boost to help balance things out. Nothing that will get us called out (well, the libtards will make accusations against us no matter what we do), but nothing that will make people who are on the fence turn against us. Just keep it plausible.

Obviously the purist, good goy, "worship the system even if it's stacked against us" CivNat Con-servative types will be against this, but I'm proud to say I'm not one of them. I gave up the neocon cuckservative path decades ago; only thing I'm ashamed of is ever following it at all.
Well said sir, so much I agree with in that post. Here is how to deal with the cuckservatives accuse them of enabling anti-White racial bigotry and betraying their own precious "Principles & Values."

I thought the Chargers were the only team without a general thread until one was recently started, but surprisingly the Packers are the last team without one, until now.

I had to smile to myself reading this Weenieworld blurb. Filled with praise for Josh Jacobs, and then read the last two sentences. Even the sloth-like A. J. Dillon was better last year in perhaps the most important RB stat. Dat eternal upside!

Packers head coach Matt LaFleur said the team would use him as a pass catcher out of the backfield.
“I think the first thing that jumps off to me is just his play style,” LaFleur told reporters on Tuesday, adding that he was not involved in signing the veteran after Green Bay parted ways with Aaron Jones. “Like he is tough, hard-nosed. He can be a high-volume guy. Just studying him, I think there’s more out there for him in regards to the passing game, using him out of the backfield. He’s put some really good choice routes on tape. That’s something we always try to get to. We’ve done it a little bit more down in the red area. But I love the person, just being around him in that brief time when he came into Green Bay.” With 37 receptions over 13 games last year in Vegas, Jacobs was 19th in yards per route run among running backs. Jacobs in 2022 caught 53 passes and ranked 20th in RB yards per route run. If he fills Jones’ role in Green Bay’s offense, Jacobs should be in the 50-reception range in 2024. Despite recent drop off in efficiency, Jacobs should be a top fantasy back as the Packers’ workhorse. The Athletic’s Matt Schneidman said there’s a chance AJ Dillon — who recently re-signed with the Packers on a one-year deal — might not make the team this summer. Only nine running backs in 2023 had a worse rush yards over expected than Dillon, per NextGen Stats. One of those backs was Jacobs.

But if you look at the previous season in 22 Jacobs was one of the best in the NFL in those same stats. The difference in 23 qas the OL got worse, play calling and coaching all changed and got worse, QB dramatically worse in Jimmy Garflopalobitch. Jacobs qas basically the only option outside of Adams so teams just loaded the box and that's it. Also, Jacobs played with a nagging injury and missed the entire offseason and preseason and qas PO'd about his contract situation so overall it was his worst season of his career but his in his prime at 26 years old, looking his best ever, as motivated as ever qith a better team, better OL, better QB, better coach, better play calling, etc.

Dillon averaged 0.5 YPC and Jacobs averaged 7 YPC in the first preseason game. Dillon is easily the worst rushing RB in the NFL.

As for Jacobs I expect 5.2 YPC 1,300 yards 400 rec yards and 16 total TD's. He has the power to move the pile on the short down yardage plays and is built to run in the cold. A Jones just couldn't do those things at all.

Love had a 92 PFF and 80 QBR in the second half of the season so was already the best QB in the NFL already in his first year. The reason the first half didn't go well is because admittedly MLF said he called an ultra conservative gameplan, restricted the playbook and restricted audibles for Love. Also, the #1 receiver and RB was out for the first half, the 6 rookie receivers and TE's were not in sync with Love, running wrong routes and dropping the ball at the second highest rate in the NFL. In the second half MLF allowed Love to audible whenever he wanted to, played more aggressive and took deep shots early and often, opened up the playbook fully, drop rate decreased dramatically and the receivers were running the correct routes and on the same page as Love.

The Packers actually initiated contract negotiations after the end of the season because they wanted to extend him as it's the smart choice. The problem was the agent is one of the toughest agents in the game. He prolonged the negotiations as long as possible to get as much as possible for his clients. He told love not to practice.

Love still showed up to practice got in the mental reps and did the passing drills after practice. He ended up completing the contract and started to play on the first day of pads. Not a single person cares that his agent had him not practice without pads for a couple days.

Lastly, if you look at Love's contract his cap hits are 20 M, 29 M, 36 M and 44 M for the next four seasons. So he's playing like the best QB in the NFL per QBR and PFF but is paid like a mid QB like Geno Smith. An absolute steal by the Packers.

Packers with a pair of plodding running blacks!
Marshawn Lloyd is not a plodding RB neither is Wilson. Dillon isn't going to make the team and Jacobs lead the NFL in rushing in 22 and is in his prime on the best team he's ever been on.

Blackers will pay Love. No doubt about it. Most of the DWFs are sipping his kool aide and are on board with it.
They paid Favre then Rodgers and now Love. They only pay long term big time money to future Hall of Fame QB's for the last 4 decades. GB is the standard for QB's, everybody else is playing checkers while GB is playing 4D chess.

LOL only in this Clown League, that exists in this larger Clown World, can it be explained that Jacobs was some sort of highly sought after star RB. Sounds like you could plug and play any league average guy and get the same production minus the financial investment.
I mean he was the best overall RB in 22, he's in his prime age, no major significant or lingering injuries and they only guaranteed him for one season. That's a steal for GB as they paid him less than Jones was due for last year but Jacobs is 3 years younger and has less injury history, actually led the league in rushing yards and has the ability to move the pile unlike Jones weak and brittle ass.

Packers are notorious for finding diamonds in the rough. They especially love to do this in the draft. If a guy has a final season that is terrible and he drops to the later rounds or just drops in general then GB is going to grab him because that player had one elite year. They did this with Love QB (late first round), Rasheed starting LT(late in the 7th round) and now Kalen King and Pratt( both seventh rounders this season). GB is just smarter than the rest of the NFL.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
They paid Favre then Rodgers and now Love. They only pay long term big time money to future Hall of Fame QB's for the last 4 decades. GB is the standard for QB's, everybody else is playing checkers while GB is playing 4D chess.
Lol we’ll see. Not ready to anoint Love HOF status yet after one season!

icsept

Master
I mean he was the best overall RB in 22, he's in his prime age, no major significant or lingering injuries and they only guaranteed him for one season. That's a steal for GB as they paid him less than Jones was due for last year but Jacobs is 3 years younger and has less injury history, actually led the league in rushing yards and has the ability to move the pile unlike Jones weak and brittle ass.

Packers are notorious for finding diamonds in the rough. They especially love to do this in the draft. If a guy has a final season that is terrible and he drops to the later rounds or just drops in general then GB is going to grab him because that player had one elite year. They did this with Love QB (late first round), Rasheed starting LT(late in the 7th round) and now Kalen King and Pratt( both seventh rounders this season). GB is just smarter than the rest of the NFL.
GB is smarter than the rest of the NFL? More like lucky to have Favre and Rodgers back to back for 30 years. And still achieved the bare minimum of success during their tenures. If they win anything with Love, I’ll be shocked. Anyway, this site is dedicated to supporting White athletes who are discriminated against in the sporting world. If you want to glaze a particular team, there are plenty of other sites.

GB is smarter than the rest of the NFL? More like lucky to have Favre and Rodgers back to back for 30 years. And still achieved the bare minimum of success during their tenures. If they win anything with Love, I’ll be shocked. Anyway, this site is dedicated to supporting White athletes who are discriminated against in the sporting world. If you want to glaze a particular team, there are plenty of other sites.
Prepare to be shocked then. Not sure y it would be shocking if he was already the best QB in the second half of last season.

Better than everybody else at obtaining and developing elite QB's. They traded for Favre and Holmgren molded him into a 3x consecutive MVP and they should've got the second SB vs Denver (over the salary cap).

I mean if people are going to **** on the team or players then I'm going to correct them and give them the necessary information required for the correction. If this is a dedicated for supporting white athletes but they're shitting on a team or players then at least use correct information.

Lol we’ll see. Not ready to anoint Love HOF status yet after one season!
I did qith Rodgers after the Dal game, I did the same for Love after the Eagles game. I remember arguing qith dudes back in 08 saying Rodgers qas already better than Cutler.

Obviously, I can't predict injuries but given the improvements Love has made over the years, I'm fairly confident he's the next man up. Lamar is the biggest fraud MVP in history so it should be easy to pass him.

Hopefully the Packers are smart enough to start LVN over P. Smith.