Fun Topic-Predictions 2010

guest301

Hall of Famer
Thought I would start a thread on our predictions for 2010. You can make serious predictions and some fun ones. Here are a few of mine.
1. Dems lose control of House and Senate in massive voter revolt in November elections.
2. Israel takes out Iran nuke sites by Summer 2010 if not sooner(justifiably).
3.Pac-man TKO's Mayweather by the fourth round in March 13 superfight.
4. Colts/Vikings superbowl...Vikings win, Favre MVP
5. major terrorist attack on american soil, at least a few hundred killed(hope I am wrong)
6.Frank Mir wins interim heavyweight championship by knocking out Cain Velasquez
7,USA World Cup team shocks the world by beating England in the first round 3-2 and makes it at least to the final four.
8. Tiger Woods goes second year in a row without winning a major.
9 Andy Roddick finally wins second major.
10.Tea party movement doubles in size and talks seriously about becoming a third party.

Lets see how much I crash and burn on some of that or if I get it right. Come on Caste Football, make some predictions of your own.

Thought I would add a few more.
11. New undercover videos similar to Acorn videos but on different goverment agencies come to the forefront and are major embarrassment to the establishment, heads roll.
12. Glen Beck and Andrew Breitbart(big goverment.com)become liberals public enemies #1 and 2 respectively
13 Obama's Safe School Czar and proud sodomite Kevin Jennings resigns.
14.Lebron leaves the Cavs and signs with major media market team in summer (easy one)
15.Obama's approval numbers drop below 38% by spring, his amnesty push for illegals next year drives his numbers even lower than that as the elections approach.

Edited by: guest301

C Darwin

Mentor
prediction... whites will be treated as second class citizens and the vast majority will accept it.

Riddlewire

Master
POLITICS
1. Dems will pick up seats in the House and Senate in massive vote stealing scheme.
2. Obama will declare a global environmental crisis that must be dealt with before the week is over. The Dems will then engage in debate for an entire year over a 1,500 page bill that gives control of all human behavior to a new government agency. They will pass the bill.
3. Universal Amnesty will pass. Dems will be guaranteed permanent control of the U.S. government indefinitely.
4. Bottled water will be declared a major contributor to global warming. All Americans will be required to obtain their water from public sources.

SPORTS
1. The best white runningbacks in the country will not be offered/drafted/played.
2. The Cubs will not win the World Series.
3. Hunter Furr will quit the North Carolina football team.
4. Serena Williams will physically assault a rival player. ESPN will call her a loveable scamp.
5. Obama will declare a racial crisis in sports. Dems will pass a bill requiring a minimum 50% level of participation in all sports by minorities. ESPN will declare it a landmark victory. NASCAR and NHL close down operations.
6. A hundred white girls will be raped by professional black athletes. There will be no charges filed.
7. Usain Bolt will run a 9.35 100M. ESPN will declare him the greatest athlete of all time. No investigations will be done.
8. Soccer will be a major interest in the U.S. for as long the the American team survives in the World Cup. After their loss, America will go back to not giving a holy flying fück about soccer.

MEDIA
1. Jewish entertainment media will produce anti-white, anti-christian programming all year long.
2. Jewish news media will produce anti-white, anti-christian news all year long.

TECHNOLOGY
1. The world of science will continue down the road of human extinction with their pursuit of ever smarter artificial intelligence instead of controllable machines. Few will see the danger until it's too late.
2. Microsoft will release an upgrade to the XBOX 360 that no one is interested in.
3. Obama will declare a global transportation crisis. Dems will pass a bill requiring all Americans to use hybrid public transportation. Those using their own private conveyance (or fossil fuel burning public transportation) will be fined $5,000 per year.
4. Dems will begin discussion of Mandatory RFID implants for all Americans. Their justification will be the Universal Health Care bill that has already passed. They will argue that if they have to provide health care to all Americans, they need to know the medical information for all citizens (And possibly their current locations, as well. You know, for tracking swine flu movements...).

BOTANY
1. Lichens will be reclassified as an animal. The logging industry will be nationalized to "protect the interests of this endangered species".

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
RW, your dire (but accurate) predictions seem right on target. I'd say there may be more economic collapse (to destroy the middle class...by design) & another false-flag to "justify" extension of the police state & possible an attack on Iran.

On the positive front, I say Brock returns to defend his UFC HW title & Fedor continues his reign as best MMA fighter in history!

C Darwin said:
prediction... whites will be treated as second class citizens and the vast majority will accept it.
Yea! that's the prediction that will come true!
smiley19.gif

Kaptain

Master
1. The stock market begins to slide on the first of the year as realized profits from the huge market upswing of 09 are cashed in on early on in 2010.

2. Eastern Europe will become a focus (besides the ME) of the foreign policy of the empire of the United States.

3. Food prices will begin to noticably rise starting this spring.

4. Toby Gerhart will get drafted late in the second round by a team with a black coach. As draft day approaches he will be described more and more as an H-Back/Glorified Fullback despite a sub 4.5 forty in the combine.

5. Jimmy Carter will die.

6. Gold and Silver continue to rise through the year as a whole.

7. New England Patriots win the SB. Wes Welker MVP.

8. Brett Farve retires permanently right before training camp. Feeling satified with 2009, he will not be able to bring himself to camping with the modern day affrolete for another year.

9. Tiger Woods returns to golf mid-year and absolutely sucks. Considers retirement.

10. I will turn 40 years old.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
7. New England Patriots win the SB. Wes Welker MVP.

I also think the Pats are the playoff sleeper. If they were to reach the SB, Welker will obviously be the MVP. If the Pats' obese d-line would have sacked Eli Manning 2 years ago during "the play," WW would already have a SB title and an MVP trophy to his name.Edited by: Thrashen

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Thought I would start a thread on our predictions for 2010. You can make serious predictions and some fun ones. Here are a few of mine.

Why is it justifiable? Would it be justifiable for Iran to bomb an Israli facility? If it's in the name of self defense then it is just as likely for Iran to be afraid of Israel as Israel is afraid of Iran.

Anyway something like that is an act of war so you can be sure it won't be Israel doing the bombing they will send their "bitches" to do that dirty work. Guess who that is?

Bear Backer

Mentor
Riddlewire said:
POLITICS
1. Dems will pick up seats in the House and Senate in massive vote stealing scheme.
2. Obama will declare a global environmental crisis that must be dealt with before the week is over. The Dems will then engage in debate for an entire year over a 1,500 page bill that gives control of all human behavior to a new government agency. They will pass the bill.
3. Universal Amnesty will pass. Dems will be guaranteed permanent control of the U.S. government indefinitely.
4. Bottled water will be declared a major contributor to global warming. All Americans will be required to obtain their water from public sources.

SPORTS
1. The best white runningbacks in the country will not be offered/drafted/played.
2. The Cubs will not win the World Series.
3. Hunter Furr will quit the North Carolina football team.
4. Serena Williams will physically assault a rival player. ESPN will call her a loveable scamp.
5. Obama will declare a racial crisis in sports. Dems will pass a bill requiring a minimum 50% level of participation in all sports by minorities. ESPN will declare it a landmark victory. NASCAR and NHL close down operations.
6. A hundred white girls will be raped by professional black athletes. There will be no charges filed.
7. Usain Bolt will run a 9.35 100M. ESPN will declare him the greatest athlete of all time. No investigations will be done.
8. Soccer will be a major interest in the U.S. for as long the the American team survives in the World Cup. After their loss, America will go back to not giving a holy flying fück about soccer.

MEDIA
1. Jewish entertainment media will produce anti-white, anti-christian programming all year long.
2. Jewish news media will produce anti-white, anti-christian news all year long.

TECHNOLOGY
1. The world of science will continue down the road of human extinction with their pursuit of ever smarter artificial intelligence instead of controllable machines. Few will see the danger until it's too late.
2. Microsoft will release an upgrade to the XBOX 360 that no one is interested in.
3. Obama will declare a global transportation crisis. Dems will pass a bill requiring all Americans to use hybrid public transportation. Those using their own private conveyance (or fossil fuel burning public transportation) will be fined $5,000 per year.
4. Dems will begin discussion of Mandatory RFID implants for all Americans. Their justification will be the Universal Health Care bill that has already passed. They will argue that if they have to provide health care to all Americans, they need to know the medical information for all citizens (And possibly their current locations, as well. You know, for tracking swine flu movements...).

BOTANY
1. Lichens will be reclassified as an animal. The logging industry will be nationalized to "protect the interests of this endangered species".

Dang Riddlewire I thought it was supposed to be a fun topic?
Some of that stuff makes me want to open an artery with a rusty razor blade.
smiley2.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Guest 301 very interesting predictions. I am off to a New Year Day part, in the coming days I will give my predicitons. Great thread!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I have one prediction for the New Year. David Gaye will fight his mandatory John Ruiz and win. He will then dodge the Klitschko's and talk a lot of trash.

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:

Why is it justifiable? Would it be justifiable for Iran to bomb an Israli facility? If it's in the name of self defense then it is just as likely for Iran to be afraid of Israel as Israel is afraid of Iran.

Anyway something like that is an act of war so you can be sure it won't be Israel doing the bombing they will send their "bitches" to do that dirty work. Guess who that is?

Jaxvid, I am 99% sure you wrote a post a couple of years ago actually saying you would understand if Israel nuked Iran's nuclear sites, I remember that because I was shocked when you agreed with me on it because most here don't. I believe when your enemy says they have plans to wipe you off the map in a religous jihad and usher in the the great Muslim leader who apparantly is alive and well somewhere on this planet and that they hate you and you have no right to exist that you should take them at their word and get them first. Big difference in a pre-emptive stike to take out a few nuclear reactor sites and a massive strike to destroy a whole country. If Israel was going to get the USA to do it's bidding in regards to Iran, I think it would have happened under Bush, Obama certainly won't unless he sees a political advantage that does not presently exist to do so. Just my humble opinion. Please remember from Israels vantage point, they are geographically very small, two well placed nukes could totally wipe them out. Bible prophecy wise, that won't ever happen but the secular Israeli goverment doesn't know that.Edited by: guest301

guest301

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Guest 301 very interesting predictions. I am off to a New Year Day part, in the coming days I will give my predicitons. Great thread!

Thanks Westside, I look forward to your predictions. Maybe in Dec, 2010 we can open up this thread again and see who is the most spot on. it's a fun thread regardless. It's been very interesting reading what others have predicted, Kaptain Poop and Riddlewire in particular.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:

Jaxvid, I am 99% sure you wrote a post a couple of years ago actually saying you would understand if Israel nuked Iran's nuclear sites, I remember that because I was shocked when you agreed with me on it because most here don't. I believe when your enemy says they have plans to wipe you off the map in a religous jihad and usher in the the great Muslim leader who apparantly is alive and well somewhere on this planet and that they hate you and you have no right to exist that you should take them at their word and get them first. Big difference in a pre-emptive stike to take out a few nuclear reactor sites and a massive strike to destroy a whole country. If Israel was going to get the USA to do it's bidding in regards to Iran, I think it would have happened under Bush, Obama certainly won't unless he sees a political advantage that does not presently exist to do so. Just my humble opinion. Please remember from Israels vantage point, they are geographically very small, two well placed nukes could totally wipe them out. Bible prophecy wise, that won't ever happen but the secular Israeli goverment doesn't know that.
Yes, Ahmedinajad has made it clear that his goal is to wipe Israel off of the map and welcome in the 12th Imam. Once he has nuclear weapons at his displosal it is a certainty, so I fully expect Israel to take preemptive measures, and in doing so will incur the wrath of the Muslim apologist Obama administration. Their is no chance that the USA will do Israel's bidding in this matter. As for the Jewish homeland, the globalist elite Jews really don't give a rats behind about it. They are too concerned about consolidating power in a "New World Order", the "homeland" is just a nice mascot. After all, it's the PTB that are always looking to have Israel concede land and priveledge to the Arabs for a peace that has no chance of occurring, similar to whites in this country conceding all power to minorities for peace "in diversity".

Westside

Hall of Famer
If the Star of David nukes or uses conventional weapons to bomb Iran back into the stone age, look for 8 to 10 dollar gas and the world on the edge for years.

Which brings up my second point, how come we(USA) are not drilling the coast of Ca and else where for oil! It is sick how alot of white dufuses voted for the Dems and BO on this lone and very important issue.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Yes, Ahmedinajad has made it clear that his goal is to wipe Israel off of the map and welcome in the 12th Imam.  Once he has nuclear weapons at his displosal it is a certainty, so I fully expect Israel to take preemptive measures, and in doing so will incur the wrath of the Muslim apologist Obama administration.  Their is no chance that the USA will do Israel's bidding in this matter.  As for the Jewish homeland, the globalist elite Jews really don't give a rats behind about it.  They are too concerned about consolidating power in a "New World Order", the "homeland" is just a nice mascot.  After all, it's the PTB that are always looking to have Israel concede land and priveledge to the Arabs for a peace that has no chance of occurring, similar to whites in this country conceding all power to minorities for peace "in diversity".

Don't be so naive. All muslims talk about wiping Israel off of the map, and it's just talk. If they tried something like that they would be bombed back to the stone ages by any number of people.

No chance that the USA will do Israels bidding? Are you serious. The US government as it now functions is an arm of the Israeli government. The only way the US would NOT intervene is if Israel did not want us to. Why do you think there is a large US land army in that area of the world? That is where Isreal wants it and it will do what they demand.

The rest of your post about jews not caring for Israel but instead being more interested in a New World Order is ridiculous.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I say pull all U.S. troops out of the Middle East (& from around the globe too) and stop funding & supporting any & all foreign nations. I have no love for the Zionists or the Muhamedans. We need to worry about the U.S. as 1st, 2nd & 3rd priorities.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
I say pull all U.S. troops out of the Middle East (& from around the globe too) and stop funding & supporting any & all foreign nations. I have no love for the Zionists or the Muhamedans. We need to worry about the U.S. as 1st, 2nd & 3rd priorities.

i 100% agree, Dixie.

yet, "strangely" this simple, seemingly obvious, idea is a verboten topic in the modern political discourse. i really haveno idea why this would be the case ...

*cough* jewish influence *cough*

no idea at all.
smiley2.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Dixie which brings me back to my last post. Why is not the US drilling for oil in our country?

Also, I can't fully buy into the Israeli puppet master theory, If I did I would be giving them (Jews) too much credit for their cleverness and cunning, and at the same time showing us (whites) as rumbling, stumbling and bumbling dummies with our heads in the sand. No I just can be sold on it.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Don't be so naive. All muslims talk about wiping Israel off of the map, and it's just talk. If they tried something like that they would be bombed back to the stone ages by any number of people.

No chance that the USA will do Israels bidding? Are you serious. The US government as it now functions is an arm of the Israeli government. The only way the US would NOT intervene is if Israel did not want us to. Why do you think there is a large US land army in that area of the world? That is where Isreal wants it and it will do what they demand.

The rest of your post about jews not caring for Israel but instead being more interested in a New World Order is ridiculous.

Jaxvid, it's as though you have never read the Quran or the Hadith. It is the first priority of Islam to eliminate the "People of the Book", first the "Saturday people" and then the "Sunday people". As for getting "bombed back to the stone ages", have you not read what Ahmedinajad and the Mullahshave said about that?He doesn't care, as the retaliatory attacks would also hasten the return of the Imam, and the people killed would be "martyrs with Allah".
Of course, the Jewish-controlled US State Department is calling for a closure of all new settlements, withdrawel from half of Jerusalem, and a myriad of other concessions to the "Palestinians". They care about the "homeland?"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WS, I believe it's part of the Enviro-fascist agenda/scam to disallow further utilization of U.S. oil reserves & the building of new refineries. It's part of the Globalist Elite's plans to leverage the bogus "Green" movement for more (puppet) Big Government controls (via carbon taxation & more rules/regs) and eventually more Malthusian eugenics (population reduction, etc.) via tainted vaccines, public H2O, "frankenfoods", etc.

Also, I don't believe the Zionists are the sole or (overall) controlling members of the PTB. I think the PTB/NWO is comprised of multiple tiers. At the tip-top is their ultimate master...Old Scratch himself. Next are the("Generals") are the dynasty families of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds (jews), etc. The next levels ("captains") are vermin like George Soros (jew), Sumner Redstone (aka Rothstein...jew), Maurice Strong, etc. The next level ("Lieutenants") are scum like Michael Bloomberg (jew), Javier Solana, Oprah, etc. The next level (Sergeants) are puppet heads of state like Gordon Brown, Obongo, Kofi Annan, etc. At the bottom are the "soldiers" like Napalitano, Juan McAmnesty, Rudy "Ghouliani", etc. Of course the entire pyramid structure pushes the One World, totalitarian, cultural Marxist, pro-eugenics, anti-sovereignty, anti-individualism platform.
I think the PTB "network" is comprised of multiple folks (as listed above), but the jews do have primary control of the Central Banking Cartel, Hollyweird, much of the MSM & Madison Avenue. They don't "run it all", but they have a BIG amount of control(s).

Westside

Hall of Famer
Dixie that was interesting. I served as an officer in the military and that was pretty good. I know the Juden has influence, but as an all controlling group I have many doubts. Dixie who is "Old Scratch"???

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WS, I agree the Zionists don't have 100% control, but do have a TON of influence...which they use. BTW, "Old Scratch" = Satan. IMO, the PTB are paving the way for the rise of the antichrist and the (prophesized) One World Government.