Fun Topic-Predictions 2010

guest301

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Thought I would start a thread on our predictions for 2010. You can make serious predictions and some fun ones. Here are a few of mine.
1. Dems lose control of House and Senate in massive voter revolt in November elections.
2. Israel takes out Iran nuke sites by Summer 2010 if not sooner(justifiably).
3.Pac-man TKO's Mayweather by the fourth round in March 13 superfight.
4. Colts/Vikings superbowl...Vikings win, Favre MVP
5. major terrorist attack on american soil, at least a few hundred killed(hope I am wrong)
6.Frank Mir wins interim heavyweight championship by knocking out Cain Velasquez
7,USA World Cup team shocks the world by beating England in the first round 3-2 and makes it at least to the final four.
8. Tiger Woods goes second year in a row without winning a major.
9 Andy Roddick finally wins second major.
10.Tea party movement doubles in size and talks seriously about becoming a third party.

Lets see how much I crash and burn on some of that or if I get it right. Come on Caste Football, make some predictions of your own.

Thought I would add a few more.
11. New undercover videos similar to Acorn videos but on different goverment agencies come to the forefront and are major embarrassment to the establishment, heads roll.
12. Glen Beck and Andrew Breitbart(big goverment.com)become liberals public enemies #1 and 2 respectively
13 Obama's Safe School Czar and proud sodomite Kevin Jennings resigns.
14.Lebron leaves the Cavs and signs with major media market team in summer (easy one)
15.Obama's approval numbers drop below 38% by spring, his amnesty push for illegals next year drives his numbers even lower than that as the elections approach.

My #1 and #4 are starting to look good as well. My#3 not so good unless Gayweather grows some backbone and reschedules the fight with Pacman. My #6 will be half right if Mir beats Carwin(rooting for Carwin) for the interim heavyweight championship in March and my #15 is just a matter of time with Obama's poll numbers continuing to drop.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well, at least two of my predictions have come true, sort of. BO approval rating hit 29%! Ok, it is in the state of Wyomning. And alot of Republican dominated states AGs are suing the Feds(BO)for his health care redistribution scam. Five more months to go. What will the future hold?

Riddlewire

Master
Well, the year is half over. Why not see where I stand?

Riddlewire said:
POLITICS
1. Dems will pick up seats in the House and Senate in massive vote stealing scheme.
Not relevant yet.
2. Obama will declare a global environmental crisis that must be dealt with before the week is over. The Dems will then engage in debate for an entire year over a 1,500 page bill that gives control of all human behavior to a new government agency. They will pass the bill.
It worries me that I got this prediction right. In 2009, it seemed too wild that they would engineer an actual major disaster in order to push an environmental agenda. Did that happen here? Sure seems like it.
3. Universal Amnesty will pass. Dems will be guaranteed permanent control of the U.S. government indefinitely.
Obama has threatened to use an Executive Order to make this happen. Considering his lawsuit against Arizona, is there any doubt that he plans to flood the voter rolls with foreign supporters?
4. Bottled water will be declared a major contributor to global warming. All Americans will be required to obtain their water from public sources.
This already happened in one town in New England. I lost the link, but I bet it will spread slowly across the country.

SPORTS
1. The best white runningbacks in the country will not be offered/drafted/played.
Not exactly a bold prediction. I can predict this every year and be right about it.
2. The Cubs will not win the World Series.
NA
3. Hunter Furr will quit the North Carolina football team.
He might and should. UNC is currently being investigated for major violations. He will never accomplish anything there.
4. Serena Williams will physically assault a rival player. ESPN will call her a loveable scamp.
Not yet.
5. Obama will declare a racial crisis in sports. Dems will pass a bill requiring a minimum 50% level of participation in all sports by minorities. ESPN will declare it a landmark victory. NASCAR and NHL close down operations.
More silly wild speculation on my part. Although I know he'd like to do it. I don't see it happening this year.
6. A hundred white girls will be raped by professional black athletes. There will be no charges filed.
These atrocities will never come to light.
7. Usain Bolt will run a 9.35 100M. ESPN will declare him the greatest athlete of all time. No investigations will be done.
Obviously not gonna happen.
8. Soccer will be a major interest in the U.S. for as long the the American team survives in the World Cup. After their loss, America will go back to not giving a holy flying fück about soccer.
Duh.

MEDIA
1. Jewish entertainment media will produce anti-white, anti-christian programming all year long.
2. Jewish news media will produce anti-white, anti-christian news all year long.
These two predictions will always be true.

TECHNOLOGY
1. The world of science will continue down the road of human extinction with their pursuit of ever smarter artificial intelligence instead of controllable machines. Few will see the danger until it's too late.
A long term prediction. It continues unabated, though
2. Microsoft will release an upgrade to the XBOX 360 that no one is interested in.
Flailing around like an idiot isn't anyone's idea of fun.
3. Obama will declare a global transportation crisis. Dems will pass a bill requiring all Americans to use hybrid public transportation. Those using their own private conveyance (or fossil fuel burning public transportation) will be fined $5,000 per year.
I guess this hasn't happened yet. Too much other crap on the agenda for this year.
4. Dems will begin discussion of Mandatory RFID implants for all Americans. Their justification will be the Universal Health Care bill that has already passed. They will argue that if they have to provide health care to all Americans, they need to know the medical information for all citizens (And possibly their current locations, as well. You know, for tracking swine flu movements...).
Nailed it. Although you have to read through the lines. The BMI records for every American is the beginning of constant biological surveillance.

BOTANY
1. Lichens will be reclassified as an animal. The logging industry will be nationalized to "protect the interests of this endangered species".
It's probably buried somewhere in the "Financial Reform Bill".