Devil-horned Belichick vs. the smiling &

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
saintly Dungy

Who wants White coaches to be pansies? You got it, the White haters!

Typical and expected (because it's been trending this way -- like the Kornheiser and Wilbon display at halftime of the Monday Night Game), yet a bit interesting. Both team's have White QB's -- so what do the marxists want?

That's right, they want "Dungy to go all the way again" so they can slobber all over him and declare him a legend. Yeah... Like the Colts' would be a winner with Tarvaris or Vince Young!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

There's an elephant-sized question that's never asked by the Caste media when they say New England has only beaten weak teams to become 7-0 -- for God's sake; about half the darn season!!

The question --- "Why are so many teams especially horrible, weak and non-competitive this season?" Let's just say that the NFL and it's Caste System really is at a cross-roads. Feeling's aside (optimistic or pessimistic), we need to watch things very closely.

[url]http://assets.espn.go.com/i/page2/topstory/10232007_pg2_134. jpg[/url]

Click the link above to see the picture

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/ 071023&sportCat=nfl[/url]

Here's the article and some other tidbits that may be of interest. What, no Wes Welker praise? I know he's at a taboo position and all...

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Article wrote: "They (the Patriots) run up the score to humiliate opponents"?

My analysis: In the early third quarter even with a huge lead the game can still really change. Record comebacks do happen. Also by my projection, if you call 3 plays of run, run, run every time teams will start to expect this and you're going to punt the ball most of the time in the NFL.

Obviously what you're trying to accomplish is to hold this lead, so you obviously need first downs. You also want to move the ball in the NFL b/c that is exciting. Calling run, run, run every time will also hurt your RBs yards per carry, which if he is a backup replacing an injured player could hurt his future career in the NFL!

Lastly, even at the end of a game; when it is completely over why not allow one of your "token" white RBs (Kyle Eckel) to get a TD. We here at Caste Football certainly loved it!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Calling the Belichick and the Patriots "evil" borders on libel, similar to Chuck Noll stating in the 1970s that the Raiderscontained a "criminal element," which did result in a defamation suit.

Belichick does things his way. The article claims he has disdain for the fans, but the truth is he has disdain not for the fans but for the media, something the media always stomps its feet and crys about. There arevery few public figures who don't brown nose the media at every opportunity, just one more reason to admire Belichick and consider him the "good" guy not the evil one.

Dungy of course was given saintly status the instant he became a head coach. His halo will not disappear under any circumstances.

This is a typical media invented story line that just happens to fit the Cultural Marxist propaganda line that whites are evil and blacks are perfect beings held down by white racism.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Interesting stat from the bottom of the page after the author's diatribe against the Patriots:

Stat of the Week No. 2: At one point, Tennessee led Houston 32-7 and held a 311-34 advantage in offensive yards, yet the Titans ended up needing a field goal on the final snap to win.

Maybe that's why the Patriots 'run up the score' til the final whistle.

This is professional sports, not little league T-ball. At some point, some of the responsibility for stopping the Patriots has to fall on the opposing defense.

Kiwi

Pardon my naivety, but isn't it the job of the offence to score as many points as possible? Who cares if you humiliate the other team in the process? That's their fault for playing badly on defence.

White Shogun said:
Interesting stat from the bottom of the page after the author's diatribe against the Patriots:

Stat of the Week No. 2: At one point, Tennessee led Houston 32-7 and held a 311-34 advantage in offensive yards, yet the Titans ended up needing a field goal on the final snap to win.

Maybe that's why the Patriots 'run up the score' til the final whistle.

This is professional sports, not little league T-ball. At some point, some of the responsibility for stopping the Patriots has to fall on the opposing defense.

In his autobiography titled "I Pass," Y.A. Tittle, HOF quarterback, said that he had no respect for anyone who complains about his opponent running up the score. Tittle said something like, "My philosophy is to beat them and to score as much as you can.

During the 1963 season, 49er coach Jack Christiansen complained that Tittle's Giants had run it up in a 48-14 victory. Y.A. pointed out that Christiansen had been with the Lions when they beat Tittle's 49ers in a 1957 Divisional playoff game. The Lions beat San Francisco in that game 31-27 after trailing 27-7 early in the second half.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Other than Mike Martz and Dich Joaron, Bellichick is the ONLY other coach I can even stomache. Up until the team signed Wes Welker, Billichick used white players at caste positions only (QB, OL, DL, LB). Just think of how good they COULD have been those 3 seasons where they won the superbowl...

I don't really care how the obviously biased media (is there any question anymore?) spins it, the Patriots have a passing game which is only rivaled by Kurt Warner's Rams. If only they had some more white starters on defense, I might watch each game and actually care if they win or lose.

schajw

Don Wassall said:
The article claims he has disdain for the fans, but the truth is he has disdain not for the fans but for the media, something the media always stomps its feet and crys about. There arevery few public figures who don't brown nose the media at every opportunity, just one more reason to admire Belichick and consider him the "good" guy not the evil one.

Before this season, Denver's offensive line refused to talk to the media, and notice how they were always accused of dirty play. Face it, folks. Everyone plays dirty. Several teams cut-block, everyone holds, and a bunch do leg-whips. It's part of the game. Just don't get caught, and everything's fine. Now that they're forced to talk to the media, I haven't heard anything negative about them.

I think you're on to something.

Bart

Hall of Famer
That was one of the most over the top columns I've ever read. My local talk show clown has been calling the Pats the evil empire since they gave the Chargers a little taste of their own medicine. Let's face it, the Pats have theimage of being a - white bread - team, so they will have legions of critics. I never realized Tom Brady was such a creep?
smiley36.gif

Bart said:
That was one of the most over the top columns I've ever read.  My local talk show clown has been calling the Pats the evil empire since they gave the Chargers a little taste of their own medicine.  Let's face it, the Pats have the image of being a - white bread - team, so they will have legions of critics.  I never realized Tom Brady was such a creep? 

I hope that as the years pass, the Patriots become Whiter and Whiter. They'll only get better as a result, and the critics can go play with themselves for all I care. They're useless people anyway, and their opinions are even more useless.

Warnipple

Greg Easterbrook (the author of that ridiculous anti-
Pats article) is (or was) a writer for the New
Republic, which means he is a left-Zionist (as opposed
to right-Zionist movement conservatives; some
difference).

How silly one must feel uttering terms like, "cultural
marxism?"

Sad, really.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
How do you run up the score in the NFL?

First things first, Kyle Eckel ran the ball in for the touchdown against the Cowboys, he did not catch a pass from Brady like the writer says in the article.

If Belichek goes for it on 4th down, he is criticized. If he kicks a field goal, he is criticized. I think the rest of the NFL would rather the Patriots just line up and punt or kneel every time they get a lead. What are you supposed to do when your backup guarterback and 4th string running backs are still scoring, stop playing the game?

The only caveat that could come back to bite Belichek is if Brady gets hurt in a blowout.

"I've been coaching too long," Belichick said. "I remember being on that side. When I was coaching defense it was my job to keep the score down, not theirs. When you're playing defense it's your job to stop them. It's not [the offense's] job to not score. It's like I tell the offense, what the [bleep] do you think I send you guys out there for? To punt? We have a punt team for that. That's not your job. Your job is to go out there and score points. If you come off the field and you haven't scored points you haven't done your job."
Edited by: White Shogun

schajw

Don't get me wrong on what I'm about to say. I love the fact that the Patriots have one of the Whitest teams in the league. In fact, what Brady, Welker, et al are doing is fabulous, and I couldn't be happier. And I think Belichick is a genius for a coach. I've read the book about him (Education of a Coach), and it says a lot that makes great sense for getting a leg up on the competition (like taking away their strength, for example).

What I don't like about the Patriots is I think they're a bunch of cheaters. Sure, they're loaded with talent, and have a fantastic head coach, so they'd likely still be in the top 2 in the league this year. But please! I turned on the Pats/Skins game yesterday for just a few minutes, and I heard (and not for the first time), that the Redskins' offensive play calling communications were out. You have got to be sh!!ing me! With all the BILLIONS of dollars the league rakes in every year, you're trying to convince me that not every stadium in the league has a state-of-the-art communications setup for both teams? Oh, please! Like I said, this isn't the first time I've heard about this problem in New England. It's plain and simple cheating. And they really need to stop it, like yesterday.

Sure, they could win the next 5 Super Bowls, and I'd be happy for them. As long as they did it honestly.

(And in case anyone thinks I'm a fan with sour grapes against the Pats, consider this - since Belichick and Brady took over the Pats, my team (Denver) is the only team with a winning record against them. So, no sour grapes.)

backrow

Hall of Famer
don't make me f**kin laugh. i am sure they only win ebcause they are bunch of cheaters... if you think that lack of communication is what caused Redskins to lose by what, 50 points, you are a lunatic with anti-Patriot glasses.

schajw

schajw said:
Don't get me wrong on what I'm about to say.

backrow said:
don't make me f**kin laugh. i am sure they only win ebcause they are bunch of cheaters... if you think that lack of communication is what caused Redskins to lose by what, 50 points, you are a lunatic with anti-Patriot glasses.

I knew it wouldn't take me long to find someone who got me wrong. Homer.

No, what I'm saying isn't that they kicked the Skins up and down the field. Lots of teams can do that. What I AM saying is ever since the spying against the Jets earlier this year, and the MANY times I've turned on a Patriots game on TV and heard the announcers talk about the opposing team having technical difficulties with communications (including yesterday in the second quarter), it made me question everything about them, including their 3 SB wins.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I have seen MANY games of teams experiencing glitches who were not playing the Patriots. It is common.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i'm not even Patriots fan, but i think what they are doin this season is proving beyond any doubt just how good they are and how they need no trickery or cheating...

and all this media talk is just an attempt at further villify Belichick and overly white Pats offense.

devans

Mentor
When I play sport I would be insulted if I suspected someone was taking it easy on me because things had become too one sided. I think Belichick and the Pats are great in continuing to play right up to the end. They put their backups in and they are still able to score. Fantastic.

G

My last post was off-topic. I understand deletion. Hopefully ya'll not going to hold my Nazi beliefsagainst me, just as the "castesystem" is the result of England and America fought on the wrong side in ww2.Sieg Heil!
Edited by: Gladiator

schajw, you do know that if one team's communications are malfunctioning, the other team is forced to shut off theirs as well to prevent cheating, right?

And of course, why wouldn't a team cheat to defeat a team they thrashed 52-7.
smiley36.gif

I'm sick of all the cheating talk, and I'm sure Belichek is too, which is why he runs up the scores. He's sticking it to all the doubters and naysayers.

Bart

Hall of Famer
whiteafflete15 said:
I'm sick of all the cheating talk, and I'm sure Belichek is too, which is why he runs up the scores. He's sticking it to all the doubters and naysayers.

I read this ata Yahoo message board. Kinda funny. A (faux) Belichick statement.

"Football is a 60 minute game. We'll be playing Offense and Defense for the entire game. If the other team we're playing quits, then who's fault is that?" and "You - profanities -that cost me $500,000 are getting what you deserve" and "Maybe next time you want to cry about something and point fingers, make sure it isn't something everyone else is doing too, so maybe you might think twice about it next time". and "When we play the JETS, we will score close to 80 points" Be-atches! Unquote

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
All this bullsh*t about videotaping and cheating is just another excuse for the media to harp on and build up.

It's always quite interesting to watch their little minds work overtime to try and discredit a white team and/or white athletes who are doing amazing things.

A picture perfect example of this, as well all know, is the media lie of why boxing is becoming so white. Haha, they actually have convinced themselves and other pawns/fans that the "real" talent is the stick-figures in the NBA or the overrated bums who can't make a tackle to save their lives from the NFL.

This dumbasss "spying" bullsh*t is wearting very thin, mostly because it's all hearsay (aka the media warping the story into something they'd like it to be - anti-white)Edited by: Thrashen

G

backrow said:
just ban this idiot please.
Sports commissioners of NFL NBA MLS NHL are Jews!

If you worship your enemies, you are defeated.

Edited by: Gladiator