Devil-horned Belichick vs. the smiling &

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Gladiator said:
backrow said:
just ban this idiot please.
Sports commissioners of NFL NBA MLS NHL are Jews!

If you worship your enemies, you are defeated.

First off, no one "worships" the commissioners of the major sports. Secondly the commissioner of the NFL is Roger Goddell, neither him or his predessor Paul Tagliabue were/are jewish.

That makes little difference as far as jewish power is concerned as gentiles have been more then willing to act in the complete interests of Zionism.

I don't believe in banning posters for their personal beliefs or their political affiliations. Everyone please be aware of the point of this site and abide by the spirit of the rules as posted.

G

I shouldn't' discuss politics any further. j b Cash articles and the unfair treatments of white talented players denied entry in pro-balls over spearchuckels.Yes, the masses remain masses, and they are followers regardless who is in power. Most of the fans are whites cheering for Africans. Imagine Japan national team consist Africans? It's absurd, yet, white folks in America,England France etc cheers because of the power that be , mostly Jews, who have no allegiance to the country but themselves. Read Kevin Mac Donald's on the culture of critiques, or who rules America by William Pierce. There are countless books written of the hidden hand.

p.s Go Patriots.

backrow

Hall of Famer
you are a f**kin idiot. my granfather fought against your worshipped nazis back in Poland, part of his family got killed during the war. so when little f**ked up sh*t comes in here and starts to sieg heil his way around it makes me pretty pissed...

on top of that, this is not a political discussion forum, it's NFL forum...

Bart

Hall of Famer
Gladiator said:
I shouldn't' discuss politics any further.

We discuss all sorts of topics here. You will find those agreeing and disagreeing with you. It would better to post in the Happy Hour section.

G

Bart said:
Gladiator said:
I shouldn't' discuss politics any further.

We discuss all sorts of topics here.  You will find those agreeing and disagreeing with you.  It would better to post in the Happy Hour section.

Well do. Just realized there are sub forums for various topics.

About me, played soccer , baseball in junior high in the 70s. My favor sport right now is football. I'm in Philly area,and the Eagles QB lacks leadership etc. Average negro males have a child-like mentality which is why mammy's still calls em "child"
Edited by: Gladiator

G

Thatdepends what a troll" is IS.

Advice, when most needed, is least heeded.
smiley15.gif
Edited by: Gladiator

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gladiator said:
Thatdepends what a troll" is IS.

Advice, when most needed, is least heeded.
smiley15.gif

If you intend to contribute anything positive to this board rather than posting contentious political posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread, I suggest you start with your next post and keep it that way.

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Gladiator said:
backrow said:
just ban this idiot please.
Sports commissioners of NFL NBA MLS NHL are Jews!

If you worship your enemies, you are defeated.

I don't believe in banning posters for their personal beliefs or their political affiliations. Everyone please be aware of the point of this site and abide by the spirit of the rules as posted.

Jaxvid is right and speaking the truth, otherwise I would have got banned a long time ago considering the fact that I am likely the only Christian Zionist Jewish(ethnically) Republican Fox News lover on this site.
smiley2.gif
But I am obviously a supporter of the white athlete and that's why I am here, not sure Gladiator is.

G

guest301 said:
jaxvid said:
Gladiator said:

smiley2.gif
But I am obviously a supporter of the white athlete and that's why I am here, not sure Gladiator is.
There are few Jews, Israel Shamir, Benjamin Friedman brave fellows, countless others who oppose their brethren action, are silence for fear of retaliation. Edited by: Gladiator

guest301

Hall of Famer
Gladiator my ass. You are probably like that guy in the movie "Gladiator" who is pissing down his leg as he is waiting for the gate to open. You are a admitted honest to goodness unashamed real Nazi, I can't believe it. Edited by: guest301

guest301

Hall of Famer
Back to the thread, any predictions on the Pats-Colts game. I predict Colts 38 Pats 35.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I really think the Pats are going to win this one, but it will probably be close. I want Peyton to have a great game, but I'd love to see New England win on a last minute TD pass to Wes Welker. I'll say 31-24 Patriots.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I wonder what effect the dome and turf will have in this game. Everyone speaks of the speed and quickness of the Colts defense. Now that the Pats have some quick receivers the advantage of the Colts will be minimized and perhapsturn in New England's favor. I'd like to see Moss go across the middle a few times and let Welker go deep. That would throw everyone for a loop and save some wear and tear on Wes.NE should use some reverses and end arounds, but usually don't call those plays. Manning and Brady should both perform well and aren't expected to turn the ball over, so we'll see how the teammates do. The Colts can put up numbers quickly, but the Pats have been unreal. Tony Dungy said some things about the spying situation that can't sit well with B.B, but the coaches don't suit up. Ithink the Pats are more motivated. Patriots 38- Colts 17. Edited by: Bart

Gi-15

Mentor
It's really strange to look at the Colts to some kind of "Giant-Killer" , I don't think I'll get used to hit, and they won't either. Pats 40- Colts - 28

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Dungy of course was given saintly status the instant he became a head coach. His halo will not disappear under any circumstances.

This is a typical media invented story line that just happens to fit the Cultural Marxist propaganda line that whites are evil and blacks are perfect beings held down by white racism.

Dungy's saintly status wearing thin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApgREmMzkFIgIltMd89edk cdsLYF?slug=belichickcouldturnthisga&prov=tsn&type=l gns

So what about the Colts? Well, their normally reserved and mild-mannered head coach had an "oh, no he didn't" moment back in September when he denounced Belichick, without specifically naming him.

Dungy called the situation "a sad day for the NFL." Yikes.

"I think it's a really, really bad situation for the NFL in total," Dungy said. He went on to explain that he feels bad for several of the current and former Patriots players, who are "going to be linked now with the negative." He expressed remorse for owner Bob Kraft, whom Dungy believes is "going to have to answer questions" whenever anything goes wrong at his stadium.

Then came the kicker. "I don't think videotaping is commonplace," Dungy said. "We all got memos. We all know the rules. I've never heard of anybody videotaping anything."

If Dungy has never heard of anyone videotaping anything, then he has not been listening. According to former Cowboys and Dolphins coach Jimmy Johnson, stealing signals via videotape or otherwise is common. And Johnson says one of Dungy's employees, offensive line coach Howard Mudd, is one of the best in the business at the practice of swiping signs.

If it's true Belichick has taken names and is responding accordingly, Dungy has definitely earned a spot at the top of the list.

Well, maybe he's No. 2, behind Jets coach Eric Mangini.

Either way, Belichick will have his troops worked up into an even thicker lather than usual, and the Patriots will be ready, willing, and able to blow the Colts off Dungy's holier-than-thou perch. Edited by: Bart

G

guest301 said:
You are a admitted honest to goodness unashamed real Nazi, I can't believe it.
And you are aholocaust loon

During the siege of Bar Koziba, the jews report in their 'holy' Talmud that "the Romans slew 400 million or 'as some say', four billion jews." The Talmud claims that the blood from the jewish victims burst forth in such a torrent that it rolled boulders from the hills, and stained the sea four miles from the shore.

HA HA HA HA HA HA ,BURP, PASS THE BEER.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Joe Nameth said:
guest301 said:
You are a admitted honest to goodness unashamed real Nazi, I can't believe it.
 And you are a holocaust  loon During the siege of Bar Koziba, the jews report in their 'holy' Talmud that "the Romans slew 400 million or 'as some say', four billion jews." The Talmud claims that the blood from the jewish victims burst forth in such a torrent that it rolled boulders from the hills, and stained the sea four miles from the shore. HA HA HA HA HA HA ,BURP, PASS THE BEER.

Nice first post, newbie. You can debate the actual numbers but the Holocaust happened you ass clown, you and anybody else here who thinks like you do can kiss my white/hebrew ass. Go find fellow troll Gladiator and drink a toast to the good ole days when Hitler was doing your sad world view a favor.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: guest301

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He's the same idiot who was posting as Gladiator. Actually, calling him an idiot is a compliment as I doubt he can even spell the word correctly given that he misfired on "Nameth." Edited by: Don Wassall

guest301

Hall of Famer
I wonder how you keep up with them Don. I imagine you have better things to do with your time.

Bart

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Nice first post, newbie. You can debate the actual numbers but the Holocaust happened you ass clown, you and anybody else here who thinks like you do can kiss my white/hebrew ass.

That guy has more zeal than wisdom, that is for sure.As for you Aragorn, nice debating style.No facts, figures, or rational arguments, just name calling and bitter attacks. You are however a very good example of Christian- Zionism.
smiley8.gif
Before you get mad and huffy -- WWJD?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Bart, Considering how far you have run away from a faith you once held to be true, shouldn't you ask yourself that question.The Holocaust doesn't need to be debated, nor should it be. As far as my name calling goes, I am not one of those milquetoast pacifist christians, anybody that denies the Holocaust deserves a heck of alot more than to be called a ass-clown. I think that's pretty mild. ps...I am getting a little tired of your sermons directed at me, you are after all the proverbial prodigal son, not me. I must not be a good example for you. It seems like 90 % of your posts are smart aleck in tone, even your sports posts. Are you going for the Caste football smart-ass title? You earned it a long time ago. Wish you would take another 8 month leave of abscence temper tantrum. Are those guidelines about the N-word and calling black people apes and monkeys still bothering you. I know that they are.