Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
why should we let minorities dictate where we live? where our ancestors decided to settle (who didn't have it easy, in a different sort of way) If we continue this pattern of white flight, where will we have left to go? Now if there simply isn't a job/career to support your family that is another story.
Exactly! Secondly, the guy doesn't live in Detroit, he lives in a suburb of Detroit. These savage negroes continue to attack whites at alarming rates all over the country.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
What I'm saying is we need to make an example out of Detroit. I'm speaking from personal experience here. I grew up in Allentown, Pa, and when I was a kid it was a successful manufacturing town, run by white people. Bethlehem Steel was a big employer, and then all of a sudden, all these blacks and Mexicans came in and started taking jobs, now the town is a complete dump.
My Father and his best friend worked at Bethlehem steel for years and ended up being replaced by two African guys who they had trained. So his best friend couldn't find a job and ended up moving to Missouri. We hadn't heard from him in years. Three years ago I looked him up on facebook. He is now working for a Biotech company in Iowa making six figures, and both his daughters are college graduates.
The city of Detroit, much like Allentown and Bethlehem, saw white people as expendable, and now because white people have left, those places are failing. However now it seems like the city is desperate to recruit white people. Mainly because they need people to pay for the welfare recipients.
One fact about white America is that they are resilient. I left Pennsylvania, moved to Wisconsin, went to college and paid for it myself. I have a good job, and a great family. Blacks aren't that way and are completely dependent on social welfare. If not for affirmative action they wouldn't be able to get these undeserved employment opportunities.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
On a side note the name of the 11 year old girls mother is being withheld. I like to think it's to save her from embarrassment, or possible threat for being a dumbass, but more like it is because she is probable still a teen.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
www.news.nationalpost.com/2014/04/0...ree-murder-in-killing-of-his-10-year-old-son/

BRAMPTON, Ont. — A couple was convicted of second degree murder on Saturday of killing the man’s 10-year-old boy who died after months of horrific abuse and neglect.

Nichelle Boothe-Rowe started crying after the jury handed down its verdict while Garfield Boothe remained stoic. They did not look at each other.

Jurors heard gruesome evidence of how Garfield Boothe’s 10-year-old son Shakeil was beaten, deprived of food and chained to his bed in the months before he was found dead in his bed on May 27, 2011.

Court has heard the boy died “minutes to hours” after a savage beating that caused widespread internal bleeding and overwhelmed his weakened body.

Jurors spent about 14 hours deciding the couple’s fate. They pleaded not guilty to the second degree murder charges, but defence lawyers conceded their actions met the criteria for manslaughter.

garfieldnichelle.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

davidholly

Mentor
That picture is 4 years old. You'd think the media would try to find a more recent picture of the thug.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
That picture is 4 years old. You'd think the media would try to find a more recent picture of the thug.

no, sir. the media are doing what they always do: casting as positive a light as possible on negro dysfunction. the script of using a child (outdated) photo for a teen gang banger was rabidly followed in the Trayvon Martin charade, and the media appear to be using the tired old storyline once again.

Westside

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yoof assaults random Chinese senior for no reason and kills him.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...te-crime-charges-nyc-murder-article-1.1792426
That article lead me to another crime perpetrated in NYC by youffs run amok. However, this tale has a happy ending. The 2 would-be car jackers / robbers picked the wrong guy. A portly, older negro who turned out to be a retired cop. He pulled his firearm and blasted one of the punks straight to hell. The other fled and was arrested.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ver-brooklyn-street-sources-article-1.1806542

Of course the dead thug's family describe him as a saintly figure. They even hold up a photo of the 18 year old from when he was much younger. A child. The tired, old Trayvon Martin routine.

PamelaOC

Banned
That article lead me to another crime perpetrated in NYC by youffs run amok. However, this tale has a happy ending. The 2 would-be car jackers / robbers picked the wrong guy. A portly, older negro who turned out to be a retired cop. He pulled his firearm and blasted one of the punks straight to hell. The other fled and was arrested.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ver-brooklyn-street-sources-article-1.1806542

Since George Zimmerman, who is clearly not white, was described as a "white Hispanic" by the Marxist media, will they describe the black retired cop as a "white Negro?" Do non-whites become honorary whites when they kill black thugs in self-defense?

Of course the dead thug's family describe him as a saintly figure. They even hold up a photo of the 18 year old from when he was much younger. A child. The tired, old Trayvon Martin routine.

I wonder how long it'll be before we see a caption like 'Quantavious "Pookie" Jackson, 23, shot and killed by Uncle Tom cop' underneath a picture of a sperm just entering an egg.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Since George Zimmerman, who is clearly not white, was described as a "white Hispanic" by the Marxist media, will they describe the black retired cop as a "white Negro?" Do non-whites become honorary whites when they kill black thugs in self-defense?

I wonder how long it'll be before we see a caption like 'Quantavious "Pookie" Jackson, 23, shot and killed by Uncle Tom cop' underneath a picture of a sperm just entering an egg.

Will Sharpton and the black nation march and demand that the black cop is charged with murder?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Will Sharpton and the black nation march and demand that the black cop is charged with murder?
Of course you know the answer.

I'm thankful that this black ex-cop took a young thug out of the gene pool but sadly this tale is a reminder of the ills of modern life in NYC. Had the victim / hero been White, he would be currently lambasted by the usual suspects and possibly facing criminal charges. Also, had the victim / hero been an average Joe and not an ex-cop he wouldn't have a conceal carry permit. See a common peon, non-servant of The State can't get a conceal carry permit in NYC. At least not without jumping through hoops or having a servant of The State friend or family member help attain one. So average Joe facing the same life threatening situation is either dead, car-less or in serious hot water for "illegally" carrying a firearm when defending himself from vile thugs.

White people need their own nation again. One free of blacks and Marxist whites.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

I'm thankful that this black ex-cop took a young thug out of the gene pool but sadly this tale is a reminder of the ills of modern life in NYC. Had the victim / hero been White, he would be currently lambasted by the usual suspects and possibly facing criminal charges. Also, had the victim / hero been an average Joe and not an ex-cop he wouldn't have a conceal carry permit. See a common peon, non-servant of The State can't get a conceal carry permit in NYC. At least not without jumping through hoops or having a servant of The State friend or family member help attain one. So average Joe facing the same life threatening situation is either dead, car-less or in serious hot water for "illegally" carrying a firearm when defending himself from vile thugs.

White people need their own nation again. One free of blacks and Marxist whites.

Freethinker, I was looking at a list of the top 10 hated men in the US. Of all people Bieber made the list. I dislike the kid but he made it over murderers and violent racists like Sharpton.

white is right

Hall of Famer

NY State has similar laws to Canada when it comes to hand guns ownership. It's true to get a hand gun permit you need to be either a small business owner who deals in cash/valuables or be connected. This in theory could work except thugs who doe these type of crimes rent or buy guns on the black market and will have a drop on the honest citizen.

PamelaOC

Banned
Gun control is an attack on the middle class, and by that I mean the white middle class. If guns are outlawed, a member of the upper class can use his wealth to bribe the right people and acquire a gun illegally. A member of the thug class can simply buy a gun off the street. But white middle class people are limited to legal options when purchasing firearms. We have no other options. If I tried to buy a gun from a street dealer, I'd probably be killed unless I already had a gun.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Gun control is an attack on the middle class, and by that I mean the white middle class. If guns are outlawed, a member of the upper class can use his wealth to bribe the right people and acquire a gun illegally. A member of the thug class can simply buy a gun off the street. But white middle class people are limited to legal options when purchasing firearms. We have no other options. If I tried to buy a gun from a street dealer, I'd probably be killed unless I already had a gun.
Or ripped off. It's not like Ned Flanders is going to the police to report on a thug who ran off with your money. In Toronto an illegal firearm goes for about 1K so many hard up thugs rent them for about 100 bucks and do their days mayhem, many times thug on thug murders are committed by the same firearm passed around like a joint at a Grateful Dead concert.

PamelaOC

Banned
I recall a story where at one point 25% of the murders in the entire city of Baltimore were being committed with firearms purchased from a single gun shop. They weren't doing background checks or good sense checks* and word got around. Fast.

*Good sense checks = not selling to basketball-Americans in hoodies. Also sniffing out straw purchasers (these will usually be your female basketball-Americans).

Status
Not open for further replies.