Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Girl Punched By Cop
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>As a former cop I would have handled this much differently. This started out about jay walking for christsakes! I wish him the best of luck but I think he is about to be crucified:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=10927572</div>

Yeah, he's dead. But he went out like a man!!! Nice job. I bet a lot of pent up frustration went into that. Someone make it an avatar, I could watch it over and over!

Menelik

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Yeah, he's dead. But he went out like a man!!! Nice job. I bet a lot of pent up frustration went into that. Someone make it an avatar, I could watch it over and over!

By punching a woman? More like a sucker.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
jaxvid said:
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>By punching a woman? More like a sucker.</div>

Two women were assaulting him, if one gets his gun they he would have been damn happy to have punched one instead of getting shot. I believe in equal rights, if you can hit a man that is assaulting you then you can hit a woman too, besides that was no "woman" in the classical sense.

What would you have done? how would you have "handled it differently".

Westside

Hall of Famer
No Menelik, he did the proper thing. If you watch it again the negress in the pink top committed a felony and misdameanor by CA standards against a Peace Officer.

1st. The negress attempted a possible lynching by interfering with the officer's detention of the other negress for J-walking. Lynching in the Ca. Penal code is defined as aiding in escape from police custody which is a felony.

2nd., during this attempted lynching she battered(assualted)the peace officer by pushing him! The cop should have put out a "back up" then commence to pulverize her. In Ca the girl would have arrested and the cop "high fived" at the station. Who gives a sh*t if the violator/suspect is a girl, especially a negress who weighs approx 180 lbs.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The mistake Wa PD made is letting her go, as in no charges made. I suspect if the cop complied with his use of force policy he will be Ok, especially since he was battered. The liberal city will now have to payout a "small" sum to violator who sustained the punch and trauma. Sicking. The continued decay of America cities full steam ahead.

Menelik

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Menelik said:
jaxvid said:

By punching a woman? More like a sucker.

Two women were assaulting him, if one gets his gun they he would have been damn happy to have punched one instead of getting shot. I believe in equal rights, if you can hit a man that is assaulting you then you can hit a woman too, besides that was no "woman" in the classical sense.

What would you have done? how would you have "handled it differently".

For one I would have called for backup and tried to defuse the situation. Regardless of what you think cops are "supposed to be " trained to deescalate situations. This cop let two teenagers dictate, instead of him, what was going on. Also if you look at the video you will find that the female he punched did not have the propensity, a legal term, to do harm to the officer. From what I'm hearing the cop tried to cite the women for jay walking.

Menelik

Mentor
Westside said:
No Menelik, he did the proper thing. If you watch it again the negress in the pink top committed a felony and misdameanor by CA standards against a Peace Officer.

1st. The negress attempted a possible lynching by interfering with the officer's detention of the other negress for J-walking. Lynching in the Ca. Penal code is defined as aiding in escape from police custody which is a felony.

2nd., during this attempted lynching she battered(assualted)the peace officer by pushing him! The cop should have put out a "back up" then commence to pulverize her. In Ca the girl would have arrested and the cop "high fived" at the station. Who gives a sh*t if the violator/suspect is a girl, especially a negress who weighs approx 180 lbs.

All good for California but this took place in Washington state. By means of a riot is what you casually left out. If you are going to quote law quote it correctly. I feel for the officer but he put himself in a bad situation.

http://law.onecle.com/california/penal/405a.htmlEdited by: Menelik

Westside

Hall of Famer
How many people constitute a riot? But this is side issue. The issue which the video clearly demonstrates is a person pushed a peace officer in an aggressive combative manner. Like I stated this officer should have put out a "back up" once these girls started challenging his rightful authority. Once she clearly pushed him, he was with his police powers to punch her in the face, I think maybe several more times.

Menelik I was coming from a Ca law enforcement point of view and how its Peace Officers would have "dealt" with aggressive combative negress. Just because a suspect is a girl/woman doesn't mean law enforcement will deal with them differently. They conceal knives/weapons all the time. This situation had already escalated. The good thing for that officer is that all the actions by the negress is captured on film for all to see.

I think your assessement in your statement "By punching a woman? More like a sucker." Is misguided and demeaning to the cop who had to make one second decision. You said you were a cop, you should then understand incidents like this can spiral out of control quickly. The officer punched that "battery of police officer" suspect to protect himself and descalate the incident. What are you missing here!

Menelik

Mentor
Westside said:
How many people constitute a riot? But this is side issue. The issue which the video clearly demonstrates is a person pushed a peace officer in an aggressive combative manner. Like I stated this officer should have put out a "back up" once these girls started challenging his rightful authority. Once she clearly pushed him, he was with his police powers to punch her in the face, I think maybe several more times.

Menelik I was coming from a Ca law enforcement point of view and how its Peace Officers would have "dealt" with aggressive combative negress. Just because a suspect is a girl/woman doesn't mean law enforcement will deal with them differently. They conceal knives/weapons all the time. This situation had already escalated. The good thing for that officer is that all the actions by the negress is captured on film for all to see.

I think your assessement in your statement "By punching a woman? More like a sucker." Is misguided and demeaning to the cop who had to make one second decision. You said you were a cop, you should then understand incidents like this can spiral out of control quickly. The officer punched that "battery of police officer" suspect to protect himself and descalate the incident. What are you missing here!

According to you obviously nothing.

Bart

Hall of Famer
How often have we seen this type of behavior? Blacks make a fuss over absolutely everything. As a rule they are belligerent, confrontational and hostile to law enforcement personnel.Any situation no matter how trivial can escalate to absurd levels because they freakin' cannot comply to basic societal standards of conduct. A minor traffic stop, or jaywalking violation can ignite a riot.

Good for the cop! He may pay a price, but it was nice to see him smash that ho in the grill.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
How often have we seen this type of behavior? Blacks make a fuss over absolutely everything. As a rule they are belligerent, confrontational and hostile to law enforcement personnel.Any situation no matter how trivial can escalate to absurd levels because they freakin' cannot comply to basic societal standards of conduct. A minor traffic stop, or jaywalking violation can ignite a riot.

Good for the cop! He may pay a price, but it was nice to see him smash that ho in the grill.

smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He should have called for back-up and didn't seem well-trained to deal with the situation, but the blacks were out of line. If the cop had backed off the lesson would have been that blacks don't have to obey the police, something many believe anyway.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I did not know that the hood rats had infested that area of the country. Those nappy heads look south central types. Like I said in a prior post, that police department made a big mistake in letting those two hood rats off scott free. The girl in blue should have been booked for interferring with a police investigation and cited for j-walking. The main suspect the one in pink for battery on a P.O. and interfering with a police investigation.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Now once the ensuing law suits comes forward the City will have nothing to stand on or justify the actions of the police officer. A disastereous scenerio in defending the cop. Those two nappy head will probably pocket 20k less attorney fees. In the end the City will out 80K! F**K!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's amazing when something like this happens to a supposedly "innocent" black person it's all over the news and blacks all over the country are "outraged." Yet blacks do this to whites every single day and not a peep is heard.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just in case anyone saw the mayhem after the Laker game, ie the rioting by mostly hispanics. It was surreal being witness to all of this destruction and disregard to other peoples property. I was there in an official media compacity. Alot of good footage was capture by YouTube journalists.

All I can say is Viva Arizona and start to deport these ungrateful invaders.

chris371

Mentor
Surely it wouldve been better for the cop to pepperspray the two fat, resisting women? Pepperspray makes it easier to cuff someone. And wont cause that much of a scandal.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Rebajlo

Mentor
Here are a couple from Australia:

PERTH DOCTOR APPEARS ON SEX CHARGES

A doctor accused of sexually assaulting a woman while examining her at Royal Perth Hospital has appeared in court and had his bail extended.
Suhail Ahmad Khan Durani, 34, was not required to enter a plea when he appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
It is alleged he sexually assaulted a woman while examining her at the hospital on February 20.
Durani, from Morley in Perth's northeast, has been stood down by the hospital.
After the woman made a complaint, Sexual Assault Squad detectives charged Durani with two counts of sexual penetration and four counts of indecent assault.
The prosecution on Wednesday sought a six-week adjournment to allow witness statements and forensic testing to be completed.
Durani was granted a bail extension until his next court appearance on August 11.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/1078736/perth-doctor-appears-on-sex-charges

If You happen to enter a surgery, medical centre or hospital anywhere in the country, odds-on that it's packed full of such Pakistani or Indian scum - just like in the UK, finding a white doctor is a rare thing, as the government feels the need to import these arrogant incompetentsinstead of training Australians. The excuse: the demand for doctors is so high that our universities cannot churn out enough graduates.Too bad that a high proportion of the university places are taken up by the ubiquitous "overseas students"...
smiley7.gif

Now, this following story shall be of particular interest to You American boys:

MP PAUL GIBSON BASHEDOUTSIDE MCDONALD'S

NSW Labor MP Paul Gibson has told of being viciously bashed and having his head smashed into the pavement at a Sydney McDonald's car park.
Mr Gibson, 66, claims he was knocked out by his American attacker in the incident outside the fast food restaurant at Thornleigh, in Sydney's north, on Sunday, the Daily Telegraph reports.
The politician claims his attacker told him "This is how we do it in America" repeatedly as his head was slammed into the ground.
Mr Gibson, the state member for Blacktown in Sydney's northwest, said the incident happened as he tried to pull in to the car park with a female companion.
He said he a gave his alleged attacker, who was sitting in a car nearby, a "friendly" beep and the man got out to help direct the car into a parking spot.
Mr Gibson claims the man then bashed him after accusing the politician of running over his foot.
"I went to walk into McDonald's [and] the next thing I know I'm in la la land," he told the newspaper.
After onlookers ran to his aid, Mr Gibson said he landed a punch on his attacker and told him: "This is how we do it in Australia".
One of the witnesses said the American man was carrying a gun, Mr Gibson alleged.
Police are searching for a man described as African-American, about 185cm tall and bearing an acne-scarred complexion.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/1078360/mp-paul-gibson-bashed-outside-mcdonalds

Look at the ugly buck-toothed mug on that piece of noisome garbage. It appears that Your porch-dwelling wildlife is spreading from its natural habitat and bringing with it all of that wonderfully civilised behaviour that is the hallmark of the United States' most incarcerated demographic...
smiley7.gif

Edited by: Rebajlo

Paleocon

Guru
Rebajlo said:
<div><div>Look at the ugly buck-toothed mug on that piece of noisome garbage. It appears that Your porch-dwelling wildlife is spreading from its natural habitat and bringing with it all of that wonderfully civilised behaviour that is the hallmark of the United States' most incarcerated demographic...
smiley7.gif
</div>
<div></div>

<div>
</div></div>

Seems diversity is a lot like herpes. Nobody wants it, but somehow it just keeps spreading.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Star afflete on UNLV's basketball team arrested and charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation, felony grand larceny and misdemeanor coercion:

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS: UNLV guard Willis arrested in Henderson

Willis' first court appearance set for this afternoon

With senior leader Tre'Von Willis behind bars Tuesday, the UNLV basketball team was hit with another black eye and potentially a major setback for next season.

Willis, 22, was arrested by Henderson police on charges of felony domestic battery by strangulation, felony grand larceny and misdemeanor coercion for an incident involving 28-year-old Skye Sanders.
full article: http://www.lvrj.com/news/unlv-guard-willis-arrested-in-henderson-97438049.html

jcolec02

Mentor
Apparently our former vice president is in a bit of hot water...

Police Reopen Al Gore Case

By STU WOO

Police in Portland, Ore., are reopening an investigation over allegations that former Vice President Al Gore fondled a masseuse in a hotel in 2006.

The city's Police Bureau disclosed the move in a brief statement Wednesday, but did not explain the decision to reopen the investigation. The police said they would not comment further.

Allegations in the case were described by the National Enquirer last week. After the article was published, the Police Bureau said it "does not consider this an ongoing investigation unless new evidence is received in this case."

The Enquirer followed up with more details this week, stating among other things that the masseuse has hotel video footage and DNA evidence that could be used in the investigation.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Gore said the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize winner denies the allegations.

"Further investigation into this matter will only benefit Mr. Gore," said spokeswoman Kalee Kreider. "The Gores cannot comment on every defamatory, misleading, and inaccurate story generated by tabloids. Mr. Gore unequivocally and emphatically denied this accusation when he first learned of its existence three years ago. He stands by that denial."

The alleged victim could not be reached for comment.

Portland police spokeswoman Mary Wheat said a lawyer for the masseuse contacted authorities after the incident in 2006. Police set up three interviews with the accuser, but the lawyer canceled each interview, Ms. Wheat said.

The masseuse contacted police again in January 2009 and police interviewed her, Ms. Wheat said. According to a 67-page transcript of the conversation that the police posted online, the masseuse said that on Oct. 24, 2006, Mr. Gore hired her for a massage in his room at the upscale Hotel Lucia in downtown Portland.

The masseuse told police that Mr. Gore groped her and tried to get her to have sex with him before she could leave, she said, according to the transcript.

Mr. Gore, 62 years old, narrowly lost the 2000 presidential election and since then has become a champion of climate-change issues. He announced in early June that he was separating from Tipper, his wife of 40 years.

Write to Stu Woo at Stu.Woo@wsj.comEdited by: jcolec02

Status
Not open for further replies.