Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
The link from Foobar's story shows that all involved-from the deceased to the alleged killers-are/were real nice black guys so nobody should have to take any responsibility because it's unimaginable anyone did anything wrong.

Typical....

It said the guy who hit him with the hammer was 19 year old Shawn Hing....is he black or asian?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
The link from Foobar's story shows that all involved-from the deceased to the alleged killers-are/were real nice black guys so nobody should have to take any responsibility because it's unimaginable anyone did anything wrong.

Typical....
Maybe it was roid rage...
smiley36.gif
I read the story and they claimed a rainbow of people exercised at the gym. If you know anything about Flatbush, the last White person left when the trolley car stopped going to Ebbett's Field. Edited by: white is right

white is right

Hall of Famer
Was this guy part of the NYC"Taxi Service"(from The Usual Suspects)....A New York City police officer has been arrested on charges of cocaine distribution, extortion and illegal use of a firearm.

Officer Juan Acosta was scheduled to appear in federal court in Manhattan on Friday.

Prosecutors accuse Acosta and another man of conspiring to distribute cocaine throughout New York City over the last four years.

They say Acosta also used his position as an officer to rob a drug courier of thousands of dollars in 2005.

Prosecutors say Acosta was caught in a sting in November when he took a $15,000 payment from a government witness to transport 10 kilograms of cocaine to the Bronx.

Attorney information for Acosta wasn't immediately on record.

The Patrolmen's Benevolent Association said he has resigned.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._charges_xbU8yaUJWOtPK4B6CpWVYI#ixzz0ZtiHCHSK

white is right

Hall of Famer
This has to be the story of the week, also this reminds me how deadly "harmless" street hustlers can be....Back to Google News
NYC mayor on deadly shootout: `Too many guns'

By COLLEEN LONG and ADAM GOLDMAN (AP) â€" 5 days ago

NEW YORK â€" The mayor railed against gun violence on Friday, one day after a street peddler armed with a machine pistol died in a shootout with police outside a hotel in bustling Times Square.

Raymond Martinez, 25, was killed by a plainclothes sergeant Thursday after trading gunfire in an area crowded with tourists and holiday shoppers.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg was asked about the shooting while appearing at a Manhattan charity event, and he used the question to discuss one of his signature issues â€" illegal firearms and gun violence in New York and other big cities.

"We've got to stop this," Bloomberg said. "This is one of the great public health threats. And our police officers are clearly in danger."

Investigators were trying to determine whether Martinez was selling illegal weapons before he was fatally wounded in the taxi area of the landmark Marriott Marquis hotel. They say the gun he fired, a Mac-10 9 mm that held 30 rounds, was reported stolen in Richmond, Va., on Oct. 28.

Police say Martinez also was carrying several business cards linked to Virginia gun dealers near Richmond, in Hampton Roads and in Ivor. All the gun shops declined to comment.

One card had a handwritten message on the back: "I just finished watching 'The Last Dragon.' I feel sorry for a cop if he think I'm getting into his paddy wagon," according to police. It's unclear who wrote the message, which apparently references a 1985 martial arts movie.

"We keep getting this lesson every day," said Bloomberg. "If you think of all the publicity about the terrible tragedy of Virginia Tech, we have a Virginia Tech in this country every day. It's just spread across 50 states."

The shootout occurred in the theater district. Bullets shattered windows at the Broadway Baby souvenir store and a box office.

Broadway Baby manager Jonathan Erlich was still reeling Friday. Police said he was lucky to be alive.

He said he heard "Boom! Boom! Boom!" and "a quick splat of glass" before ducking behind the counter.

"That was a bullet!" he recalled screaming.

The slug sliced down the center of a book about the show "Wicked," struck a souvenir baseball and lodged in a shelf holding "I Love New York" T-shirts.

"It's insane no one else got hurt," said Erlich.

Sgt. Christopher Newsom operates a task force that monitors aggressive panhandling and was patrolling with an anti-crime unit. He recognized Martinez and his brother from past run-ins. He asked to see tax stamps, required for street peddling.

Martinez ran; Newsom pursued.

Martinez turned and fired a machine pistol that held 30 rounds, getting off two shots before it jammed, police said. The officer fired four times, striking Martinez in the chest and arms.

"We're lucky the weapon jammed," said police Commissioner Raymond Kelly.

He said the shooting preliminarily appeared to be within department guidelines, which allow for deadly force when an officer's life is threatened.

Martinez's brother, Oliver, returned to the family's Bronx home Thursday evening after hours in custody. Another brother, Anthony, cried out that he hates police: "They shot my brother!" he said, hugging Oliver.

Police say it's not uncommon to arrest hawkers on more serious charges. Police Capt. Edward Winski said there have been more than 400 peddler arrests this year and illegal activity has been increasing.

Police said the Martinez brothers were cited previously for not having their stamps. They were also suspected of running a scam: asking someone's name, writing it on a CD and then demanding payment of $10.

But their cousin, Nailean Arzu, said the slain man had been lawfully selling CDs for years.

"Everybody loved him," she said. "It's a great loss to the family."

Police spokesman Paul Browne said officers pay special attention to scams and panhandling during the holidays. Specialized units are set up in areas, including Times Square and Canal Street, where stolen goods, knockoffs and scams are prevalent.

"We focus on them this time of the year, because they're preying on tourists during the Christmas holidays," Browne said.

Associated Press writers Tom Hays, Ula Ilnytzky, Sara Kugler, Chad Roedemeier and Cristian Salazar contributed to this report.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. Edited by: white is right

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Bengals' wide receiver Henry "battling for life."

<H1 property="dc:title">Agent: Bengals WR Henry "battling for life"Â</H1>
<DIV =byline>
<DIV rel="dc:creator">
<DIV of="vcard:VCard">
By MIKE CRANSTON, AP Sports Writer 9 minutes ago

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)â€"Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry is "battling for his life" after falling out of the back of a pickup truck Wednesday during what police described as a domestic dispute with his fiancee.

Henry was found in the road about eight miles north of downtown Charlotte "apparently suffering life-threatening injuries,"Â according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg police. Police spokesman Robert Fey said officers were stationed near the 26-year-old Henry's hospital room. He had no information on Henry's condition, but said he was alive.

"We ask everyone to pray for Chris,"Â agent Andy Simms of PlayersRep Sports said in a statement. "We also ask that you respect the privacy of Chris' family. Chris is indeed battling for his life tonight, and our thoughts and prayers (are) with him during this extremely difficult time."Â
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif

Police said a dispute began at a home just before noon and Henry jumped into the bed of the pickup truck as his fianceeâ€"whom they did not identify by name â€" was driving away from the residence.

"The domestic situation continued between the operator and Mr. Henry,"Â the police said in a statement. "At some point while she was driving, Mr. Henry came out of the back of the vehicle."Â
smiley5.gif
smiley36.gif

Henry was found on a residential street about a half mile from the home when police were called to the scene. Fey wouldn't identify the woman and said no charges would be filed Wednesday.

Henry is engaged to Loleini Tonga, and the couple has been raising three children. Tonga's MySpace page identifies herself as "Mrs. C. Henry"Â and has a picture of her next to a person who appears to be Henry. She also has a post from Tuesday talking about buying wedding rings.

Neighbor Karen Clanton said the Tonga family lives in the house where the police say the incident began, adding that she didn't witness it and that "they're nice folks."Â

No one answered the door Wednesday night at the two-story home in the modest neighborhood. A limousine was parked in the long driveway, and there were tire tracks on the front lawn.

Henry was away from the team after breaking his left forearm during a win over Baltimore on Nov. 8. He had surgery and was placed on season-ending injured reserve following the game. Charlotte is home to his fiancee's parents.

Team spokesman Jack Brennan said he had little information other than Henry was badly hurt.

"We are aware he was in an accident and that his injuries are very serious,"Â Brennan said. "We are obviously staying in touch with the situation and are ready to offer whatever assistance we can."Â

Henry is in the final year of his contract with the Bengals, who let him go after his fifth arrest following the 2007 season. Owner Mike Brown(notes) then brought him back a few months later, signing him to a two-year deal. Henry had stayed out of trouble since his return, turning into a feel-good story that got fans rooting for him.
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

In an interview with The Cincinnati Enquirer in October, Henry credited his fiancee for helping him straighten out his life, saying, "She's been a big help. She's been right here with me and going through things and helping out on my side. We have the kids, and she has my back with everything I've needed."Â

From the start, his career has been sidetracked by off-the-field problems.

Henry repeatedly got in trouble at West Virginia, where former Mountaineers coach Rich Rodriguez told him that he was an embarrassment to himself and the program. (this coming from douche bag Rich Rodriguez is ... well ... rich!
smiley36.gif
)

Most teams to shied away from Henry in the 2005 draft. Cincinnati was the only one that brought him in for a visit, and warned him that he had to stay out of trouble if he was going to make it in the NFL. (yeah, right!
smiley5.gif
) Then, the Bengals drafted him in the third round.

His ability to run past defenders made him an integral part of the Bengals' run to the playoffs in 2005. He caught Carson Palmer's(notes) only pass in a playoff loss to Pittsburghâ€"both of them were hurt on the play.

His rookie season also marked the beginning of his problems in the NFL. He was arrested for marijuana possession in December 2005, and again on a weapons charge a month later in Florida. He was arrested four times in all, drawing repeated suspensionsâ€"two games in 2006, the first half of the 2007 seasonâ€" for violating the league's conduct policy.

When he was arrested for a fifth time after the 2007 season, the Bengals released Henry. Over the objection of coach Marvin Lewis, Brown changed his mind and gave Henry another chance, offering a two-year contract before the 2008 season began.

After serving a four-game suspension to start the 2008 season, he returned and caught 19 passes in the last 12 games, becoming an afterthought in the offense. He spent the offseason getting in shape and working out so he could become a top receiver again. He impressed coaches and teammates with his newfound determination to resurrect his career.

Before the start of the season, he got a tattoo that said "Blessed"Â below his left ear, a reminder that he's gotten plenty of extra chances. (yeah ... and yet White"thugs" like Matt Jones are pariahs. weird, huh?)

"I don't live the way I did in the past,"Â Henry said, in an interview with The Associated Press during training camp. "I kind of plan my days out and take it one day at a time and stay away from the wrong people. I'm not partying anymore. I'm just focused on football right now and my family. I don't associate with the same people. I've completely changed everything."Â

A thigh injury limited him early in the season. He had 12 catches for 236 yards and a pair of touchdowns before he broke his arm.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Obviously his female companion learned lessons from Mrs. Woods....
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
Or maybe she learned from her mistakes........
smiley2.gif

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
This quote from a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article:

"He's a great kid with a great heart," quarterback Carson Palmer said as training camp started. "He's changed his life around. He ran into some trouble, made some bad decisions, and realized that. He's sorry for them, apologized for them, and has done everything he can to make himself a better person. I'm just proud of him."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09351/1021705-66.stm

He wasn't a "kid" at age 26. I get so damned sick and tired of people calling young men, kids.

In the same article, the judge present at his arraignment following his fifth arrest a year and a half ago called him a "one-man crime wave."

The judge judged him correctly.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
DARWIN AWARD WINNER

@sphere.com

Killer Tripped Up by His Own Baggy Pants

Sphere NEW YORK (Dec. 18) -- A career criminal massacred three members of a family in their apartment but fell to his death when he tripped over his own baggy pants.

The massacre occurred Thursday afternoon near a string of upscale shops on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Police said the attack apparently stemmed from botched drug ripoff.

"There is a significant amount of heroin found in the apartment," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told the Daily News.

Police said Hector Quinones, 44, shot and killed Carlos Rodriguez Sr., 52, and his 24-year-old son, Carlos Rodriguez Jr., then stabbed to death the younger Rodriguez's grandfather, Fernando Gonzalez, 87, according to reports in the Daily News and the New York Post.

The elder Rodriguez's wife, Gisela Rodriguez, 49, and her daughter, Leyanis, 28, walked in on the carnage. Quinones heard keys in the lock and opened the door for the women, police said.

He shot the mother, who was grazed on the head by a bullet but managed to run from the apartment. The killer was just about the grab the daughter when his low-slung pants fell down and he tripped, the Post said. That gave the young woman the chance to run into a back room, where she found the bodies of her brother and father.

Quinones yanked up his pants and scrambled after Leyanis Rodriguez, who climbed onto a fire escape, screaming for help to construction workers on the roof of a nearby building, the Post said. The attacker followed her onto the fire escape, but once again his drooping pants fell and he tripped, plunging three stories to his death.

Estella Carrino, who manages a street-level bicycle store in the building, said she heard the body hit the ground.

"He had no jacket on and his pants were down. He was very dead," she told the Daily News.

Tom Iron

Mentor
This reminds me that years ago, my wife and I were in a bakery when a black delivery guy came in with a hand truck loaded with sacks of flour.
He walked through the store leading to the back and when he approached the doorway, he had to push the handtruck a bit harder to get it over the doorway saddle. When he gave it that extra hard push, his pants fell down around his ankles just like the gunman.

Talk about two sad sacks. Both the guy in the bakery all those years ago and the poor slob murderer the other day.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
My buddy who bounces in a couple nightclubs in Atlanta says the APD cops (who work outside the club) say they're constantly catching the thugs...because their pants &/or shoes are loose & fall.

foobar75

Master
8th grader attacked by a group of 11 animals in NJ:

http://wcbstv.com/local/gang.attack.honor.2.1386340.html

What began as an innocent mistake ended in a vicious attack on a local honor student.

Police said as many as 11 students beat up the eighth-grader leaving him severely injured, and he may even lose his sight.

CBS 2 HD spoke with some of his friends about what led to the brutal attack.

The incident near a school soccer field was so violent that 13-year-old David Muneton needed reconstructive surgery to his face to correct several broken bones.

His friends at the Janis Dismus Middle School in Englewood are stunned.

"It's so hard. "¦ I'm his best friend," Denise Melendez said before breaking down in tears.

Police have arrested seven students from both the middle school and high school, charging them with aggravated assault. The youngest one is just 12 years old.

Investigators said the teenagers jumped Muneton on Friday as he walked home from school to get back at him for an earlier incident during which the eighth-grader accidentally hit a girl with a basketball.

The superintendent said the girl, who has also been charged, led the boys to Muneton, saying "He's the one."

"We do know that after the girl made the comment one of the people, the boys, who was with him immediately punched him," Superintendent Dr. Richard Segall said.

Students at the middle school have made a get well card for the 13-year-old -- all of them outraged over what happened.

"He really didn't deserve to get beat up like that because he really didn't do anything and it wasn't intentional that he hit her with a ball," student Michael Bailey said.

"If I was there Ii would have told someone," student Emanuel Doughtery added.

"I wrote I hope he gets better soon," said student Katherine Saldarriga.

Muneton is recovering at Englewood Hospital. His brother told CBS 2 HD his condition is improving. The assistant principal said the youngster is a model student.

"He is a wonderful young man, actually one of our students who made the honor roll this quarter," Daniella Bailey said.

As these kids try to make sense of what happened all seven students arrested have been suspended. This coming as police was looking to charge four more teenagers.

Three of the students charged remain at the juvenile detention center in Paramus, while the rest have been released to their parents -- two of them required to wear ankle bracelets.

"He really didn't deserve to get beat up like that because he really didn't do anything and it wasn't intentional that he hit her with a ball," student Michael Bailey said.

Huh? What is the purpose of including a limp-wristed, castrated comment like this in the article? So, he would've deserved it if he had the girl with a basketball? What the *@$& are they teaching the kids these days? This is the future of America?

I'm not even going to make any guesses as to the race of the attackers. We all know which cowardly group uses attacking in groups as their MO.
smiley7.gif

And this from the comments section pretty much sums up my feelings:

A majority of blacks seem incapable of joining the human race. Wherever blacks rule, mayhem, corruption, crime and injustice prevail. The worst thing America ever did was to kidnap these jungle-dwellers and bring them to this continent for slave labor. What fools! And now we are doing the same thing by importing illegal Mexican labor to supply our food cheaply. If these demographics continue, America will look like Haiti in 30 years or less. America is doomed by a combination of capitalist greed and liberal, multicultural insanity. The flood of sewage from non-European crapholes is killing us.
Edited by: foobar75

foobar75

Master
Somalian animals terrorizing people of Maine:

Police investigate Somali attacks

(my commentary is in bold, plus some bold added for emphasis)

LEWISTON â€" In the early evening on the first day of summer, a large group of Somali boys approached a woman on the corner of Ash and Pierce streets. According to police reports, they intimidated the woman and slapped her in the back of the head before scattering into the downtown.

Five days later, shortly after midnight, a man was accosted by a group of Somali boys outside the Big Apple on Main Street. Police reports say several members of the group punched the man and took money from him. They then fled in a car.

Later that night, a woman in her late 60s was beaten by a group of Somali boys and relieved of cash while walking in Kennedy Park.

Five nights later, another man was jumped by a group of similar description. He resisted the gang and was beaten badly. He required surgery.

Looks like the Somalian sub-humans have learned well observing their "African-American" cousins and adopted the same strategy of attacking in groups.

Throughout the summer, similar reports have come into the Police Department. Witnesses and investigators say swarms of Somali boys, some as young as 8, others in their late teens, overwhelm solitary victims through sheer numbers.

"It's not gang activity in the traditional sense," Deputy Chief James Minkowsky said. "We're not seeing the colors or the monikers, but it's still a gang mentality."

Often, these gang members carry sticks and rocks with which to intimidate their victims. There are often four or five of them, sometimes as many as a dozen. Typically, they threaten or beat their victims until they give up the goods: money, bicycles, cell phones, prescription drugs, or other items of value.

Then they scatter.

"By the time the call gets to us, the group has dispersed," Minkowsky said.

The attacks continued all summer; more than a dozen were reported to police. There were more in the fall and a series of them in recent weeks. In each attack, the victim is one who may have appeared weak to the group that descended on them.

"They single out a person who is walking alone. The victim is often intoxicated," Minkowsky said. "Or he might be small. They look for someone who is not likely to fight back or present much of a challenge."

Cowardice at its best, would they dare attack a healthy, strong individual(s)? No, they would get their ass beat.

On the first day of December, a man walking through Kennedy Park after leaving a Park Street club said he was attacked by four Somali males. The group came at him from behind, knocked him down and stole prescription drugs and $150 in cash. That man told police it was the second time he was attacked in such a fashion. The first time, he was able to escape.

On the last day of November, there were three such attacks reported in Lewiston: one in the area of Central Maine Medical Center, another on Bartlett Street, the third in Kennedy Park.

In another attack, a woman walking a dog in the park was set upon. The assailants, a group of Somali males, beat her dog with a stick. Police later tracked down one of the attackers. He was a 10-year-old boy.

In late summer, an off-duty civilian police employee was eating at a local restaurant. A local boy ran to the window, screaming for help. The police employee ran outside and found a group â€" roughly a half-dozen â€" of Somali boys. When confronted, they ran off.

I wish more sheeple knew how to deal with these vermin

Police say they are investigating the attacks on several fronts. They are using new technology and new techniques. A bigger break came in recent weeks when they were approached by a group that wants to help.

"Members of the Somali community came to us," Minkowsky says. "They set up a meeting with us and came in to talk about it. They want to help us combat it."

Yeah, sure.
smiley5.gif

Police Chief Michael Bussiere pointed out that the attackers do not appear to involve large segments of the Somali population. It seems to be a select group that has organized to carry out the attacks.

Police say group robberies are almost unheard of in Lewiston. In the past, when multiple people have attacked a lone victim, two or three assailants were reported and the assault was typically prompted by intoxication or old rivalries.

Not so with the Somali attacks.

"We haven't seen that it's been fueled by alcohol or drugs," Minkowsky said. He added that robbery appears to be a primary motivation among the Somali gangs. "But in some cases, they seem to do it for the thrill of it."

Stephen Wessler, director of the Center for the Prevention of Hate Violence, said he was not aware of the Somali assaults in Lewiston. After hearing the nature of them, he said the attacks likely were not the type that involve his group. The motive appears to be robbery, rather than race.

With people like Stephen Wessler in charge, I like where this is going.
smiley7.gif

While investigating the ambush-style attacks, police have little to compare them with, at least locally. A search of assaults dating back to spring revealed no incidents of a similar nature involving non-Somalis.

"This is unique," Minkowsky said.

Keep bringing more Somalis into the US.

There have been a few arrests since the attacks began. Minkowsky said many of the suspects had dropped out of school. Their parents seemed to have no idea that their children had become part of a roving gang.

Seeing children as young as 8 running the streets with teens closing in on 20 is something police are not used to seeing. There is a lot about the attacks investigators have not seen before.

That's why it helps them enormously to have input from the Somali elders.

"It's an interesting dynamic for us," Minkowsky said. "We're still on the learning curve with this. Getting help from the Somali community is probably our best chance to resolve it."

Yes, we must try and understand the Somali way and resolve these issues peacefully.
smiley11.gif

I think this country might be going down the crapper faster that I thought possible. We are under attack on so many fronts, I'm not sure which one can be tackled first.Edited by: foobar75

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it seems the comments have already been erased ... no surprise here. since when has the media cared about allowing the truth to be spread?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
it seems the comments have already been erased ... no surprise here. since when has the media cared about allowing the truth to be spread?

The only time the media wants the truth to be spread is when it involves whites negatively.

G

The comments were piling in at the CBS station board very fast, almost viral. I left for an hour came back and the station had pulled them, ignorance is bliss, but our elite cannot hide behind their PC for much longer, they are too big of laughing stock and a contemptable disgusting one at that.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
If every victim is white, how is this not considered a series of hate crimes? Hate crimes are funny like that, I suppose.

Beating down and robbing elderly white women, small dogs, wimpy white guys....yeah, those supremely cowardly actions are specifically reserved for non-whites.

Perhaps the extreme liberalism (even more liberal than modern American "conservatives"Â￾) rotting in the New England states will collapse as a result.

But alas, no amount of real world, in-your-face torture at the hands of non-white assailants could possibly alter the portion of their pathetic DNA which is so addicted to ingratiating themselves with all things anti-white.

I'd love to see a white "victim"Â￾ smash those wimps like the turds they are"¦.but their self-defense would no-doubt result in lifetime imprisonment. How sweet, "our" government has all the angles fully covered! Edited by: Thrashen

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:

Typical chicken$%A&t from the MSM...burying the truth to keep up the PC/cultural marxist facade.

Kaptain

Master
Don't know if this is old news here, but Tom Tancredo is pushing for the use of hate crime laws that he normally opposes to be used equally against black criminals. In particular the Lodo crimes in Colorado. 32 black suspects have been caught for assault (sucker punching) white people and videotaping it with the goal of rendering their victim unconscious while mocking and mugging for the camera. The tapes get posted on the internet to gain street cred. This is going on in cities throughout the nation. I know Minneapolis has recently had the same problem. It should be national news, but of course it is not. Tancredo is pushing the DA to prosecute the crimes under the category of "hate crimes." To my knowledge the DA has refused.

Lodo crimesEdited by: Kaptain Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.