Coronavirus thread

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine?

• Total voters

white is right

Hall of Famer
I always thought race was a social construct... All jokes aside because of health reasons even liberals will admit different races/ethnic groups will get diseases/ailments at higher rates than other groups.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I always thought race was a social construct... All jokes aside because of health reasons even liberals will admit different races/ethnic groups will get diseases/ailments at higher rates than other groups.

So far there's been a lot more bleating about unfairly singling out Chinese and being afraid of them when it comes to the Coronavirus than there's been publicity of the overwhelming racial component of those getting it. Leftists only acknowledge race when it can be used to hammer Whites into submission.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
So far there's been a lot more bleating about unfairly singling out Chinese and being afraid of them when it comes to the Coronavirus than there's been publicity of the overwhelming racial component of those getting it to this point. Leftists only acknowledge race when it can be used to hammer Whites into submission.

There's no such thing as race...except the White man is Evil...and Negroes are the best thing since sliced bread and must appear in every commercial (negromercial), and Jews are God's chosen people.

Meanwhile the borders are still wide open. They say borders are the White man's evil idea. So, Trump or no Trump, the scum of the third world are still flooding in from the south and probably the north too and getting flown in from black Africa (but not the besieged Whites of South Africa) and the hellholes of Islam...and they can have Coronavirus, the black plagues, anything and everything, oozing out of their ears. Nobody even gets to look at them. Meanwhile in California people testing positive for Coronavirus are - they told us - being put in quarantine. In actuality they are putting them in local motels.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Except in Israel. Race isn't a social construct in Israel.

Hey, I told them to come up with something to get rid of negroes not Chinese. Does coons sound like coolies or something on the phone? They never get my orders straight dammit!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Ambrose: "Some events from China:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/esQaQfrzozHi/

So terrible. The ending is touching and inspiring. Real life heroes indeed!

Two men had been going around Wuhan documenting the dire situation and putting it online. I don't know if one of them made this film. But now they have both disappeared.

Last edited:
Just like Ebola, when there was more energy devoted to fighting the "stigma" against black Africans from Ebola-positive countries than was devoted to actually fighting the virus.

BTW, in the medical field it is a known fact that different races can react differently to the same medicine, and for this reason all new drugs are required to be tested on a sufficient sample size from each of the three major racial groups (European, Asian, and African).

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
There's no such thing as race...except the White man is Evil...and Negroes are the best thing since sliced bread and must appear in every commercial (negromercial), and Jews are God's chosen people.

Meanwhile the borders are still wide open. They say borders are the White man's evil idea. So, Trump or no Trump, the scum of the third world are still flooding in from the south and probably the north too and getting flown in from black Africa (but not the besieged Whites of South Africa) and the hellholes of Islam...and they can have Coronavirus, the black plagues, anything and everything, oozing out of their ears. Nobody even gets to look at them. Meanwhile in California people testing positive for Coronavirus are - they told us - being put in quarantine. In actuality they are putting them in local motels.
I can tell you this is absolutely true and I know first hand. I work for a medical transport company around the Seattle area and this happened. The crew was sent to pick an individual up at their home who was a possible corona virus case and transport them to a motel about an hour outside of the city.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
There was a science fiction book written in 1981 called The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz. He wrote of a fictional virus called Wuhan-400. In his book, a deadly virus escaped from a military bio lab in Wuhan, China!

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/arts...han-400-makes-people-terribly-ill-dean-koontz
Tom Cotton, Republican senator from Arkansas has posited this theory, even asking the Chinese ambassador about it. Now he is being blasted in the media for pushing a "thoroughly debunked" theory. How is it debunked? The Chinese ambassador denied it, kind of. That's enough for our intrepid investigative media!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Tom Cotton, Republican senator from Arkansas has posited this theory, even asking the Chinese ambassador about it. Now he is being blasted in the media for pushing a "thoroughly debunked" theory. How is it debunked? The Chinese ambassador denied it, kind of. That's enough for our intrepid investigative media!

THEY - the controlled media - love that word "debunked". That's how they argue, they call names and say "conspiracy theory" and "debunked". But why are their panties in a wad over this interesting little story? Why is it a "theory", a "conspiracy theory"? Is it untrue? If so say so. The story appeared in the South China Morning Post. That's where the link goes. The SCMP is Hong Kong's main newspaper. Hong Kong is still part of China, "The Peoples Republic of China"! I guess they mean the military biolab aspect of the story, so then why is "our" media so anxious to deny that possibility?

Last edited:
The important thing is that we don't be racist and associate asians with this disease. That would be totally unfair and we should put people's lives at risk so they don't get their feelings hurt. Diversity is the national religion and that's really what's important /s

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
The important thing is that we don't be racist and associate asians with this disease. That would be totally unfair and we should put people's lives at risk so they don't get their feelings hurt. Diversity is the national religion and that's really what's important /s
If the left had their way we would all be forcibly given the coronavirus so that the world is not unfair.

Shadowlight

Master
Absolutely the video is spot on. Yes experts have determined that this virus is the result of the disgusting, filthy barbarian eating habits found in China. Many think those flying rats known as bats are a culprit among a couple of other devilish animal entrees. Sickening.

But with the world having shrunk to the size of a nickel proper societies are being polluted with this crap.

Just like with Ebola and bushmeat. The Coronavirus/bat eating connection is not surprising at all. Some animals just aren't meant to be eaten. But thanks to political correctness we must "respect" China's consumption of bats and cats and dogs, and Africa's consumption of monkeys and bats as well.

Meanwhile, Jewish and Muslim anti-pork hysteria and Hindu anti-beef hysteria must also be butt-kissed. Down is up and up is down in this clown world.

Is it true? They make it impossible to find out this important information.

Asians are about five times more susceptible to the virus than Whites, with Asian males being the most vulnerable. But what does it matter, race and gender are just social constructs.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Everywhere I go, I carry paper towels and antiseptic gel, such as gas station and gym visits. There is a story of selfish rich ppl who live in Calabasas who did not tell the US they were in Italy. They landed and later came down with the virus. That area is 15 miles from me. I have curtailed my social activities.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Asians are about five times more susceptible to the virus than Whites, with Asian males being the most vulnerable. But what does it matter, race and gender are just social constructs.

Yes of course everyone knows that we're all one big happy human race and the only difference between, say, a Congo pygmy and a Swede is the meaningless difference in skin color...but seriously where did you get the racial susceptibility info? Do u have a link? They're keeping it secret.

Menelik

Mentor