College Football News

TwentyTwo

Master
INSIDE LINEBACKER

i
Shaun Dolac, Buffalo. A former walk-on from the Lance Leipold days, Dolac was second nationally in tackles in 2022 before missing most of last season with injury. He has not missed a beat. In Saturday's 23-20 upset of Northern Illinois, he was almost literally everywhere: He made 19 tackles (15 solo) with 4.5 TFLs, a pass breakup and a 53-yard interception return as NIU was driving to take the lead midway through the fourth quarter.

It's rare to find a tackling-machine linebacker who is also one of the best defensive playmakers in the sport. Dolac checks both of those boxes and then some.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
INSIDE LINEBACKER

i
Shaun Dolac, Buffalo. A former walk-on from the Lance Leipold days, Dolac was second nationally in tackles in 2022 before missing most of last season with injury. He has not missed a beat. In Saturday's 23-20 upset of Northern Illinois, he was almost literally everywhere: He made 19 tackles (15 solo) with 4.5 TFLs, a pass breakup and a 53-yard interception return as NIU was driving to take the lead midway through the fourth quarter.

It's rare to find a tackling-machine linebacker who is also one of the best defensive playmakers in the sport. Dolac checks both of those boxes and then some.
Future NFL player! I think he’s too good for even the CS to stop.