College Football News

jphoss

Mentor
LMAO Deion making an accurate and correct statement about recruiting quarterback’s has the jew media in a frenzy. CU will probably be mostly black but no more than any other cuck white boomer coach would have so him saying this, especially in liberal colorado is worth the trade-off for me

Bucky

Hall of Famer
LMAO Deion making an accurate and correct statement about recruiting quarterback’s has the jew media in a frenzy. CU will probably be mostly black but no more than any other cuck white boomer coach would have so him saying this, especially in liberal colorado is worth the trade-off for me

LOL . How dare Primetime notice things such as two parent homes being a factor in a child’s life! So I guess that only leaves Deion with 40 percent of quotas to choose from…

It looks like the Minnesota Golden Gophers are going the route of Iowa in its secondary. Senior corner Ryan Stapp looks to be the starter for the 2023 season with very talented soph. Bryson Coleman getting possible time at safety and corner ( he did have that nice pick 6 this year as a safety ) but the new surprise is our lads has the starting nickelback as senior transfer from southeast Louisiana college in Jack Henderson. I found as much about the kid as I could and a good amount I could find is he has 4.38 40 speed , hits like a truck and closes on the ball with the best of them. The kid is a physical specimen. Looks about 205 and 6 foot 1. Kids gotta be special to transfer to a Big Ten school from a pretty obscure college and already be penciled in as a starter in the 5 package before spring ball starts. It would be nice to see all 3 on the field and see what they can do against the Ohio States and Michigan's. Hope in 2 years to see Iowas Teegan Hall and John Nestor starting at corner for Iowa as well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It looks like the Minnesota Golden Gophers are going the route of Iowa in its secondary. Senior corner Ryan Stapp looks to be the starter for the 2023 season with very talented soph. Bryson Coleman getting possible time at safety and corner ( he did have that nice pick 6 this year as a safety ) but the new surprise is our lads has the starting nickelback as senior transfer from southeast Louisiana college in Jack Henderson. I found as much about the kid as I could and a good amount I could find is he has 4.38 40 speed , hits like a truck and closes on the ball with the best of them. The kid is a physical specimen. Looks about 205 and 6 foot 1. Kids gotta be special to transfer to a Big Ten school from a pretty obscure college and already be penciled in as a starter in the 5 package before spring ball starts. It would be nice to see all 3 on the field and see what they can do against the Ohio States and Michigan's. Hope in 2 years to see Iowas Teegan Hall and John Nestor starting at corner for Iowa as well.
Great update. Iowa is still one of the 10 whitest states at around 81 percent. Hope they can inspire many more states and schools like Minnesota. I've never seen so many white cornerbacks as the last 5 years or so. It's still only a little percentage but we are used to seeing
0 cornerbacks allowed at all levels of football. So it's step in the right direction.

On a side note, Iowa is considering outlawing Gay Marraige. I would love to see them be the first state to do so. It should have never been
allowed in the first place.

Great update. Iowa is still one of the 10 whitest states at around 81 percent. Hope they can inspire many more states and schools like Minnesota. I've never seen so many white cornerbacks as the last 5 years or so. It's still only a little percentage but we are used to seeing
0 cornerbacks allowed at all levels of football. So it's step in the right direction.

On a side note, Iowa is considering outlawing Gay Marraige. I would love to see them be the first state to do so. It should have never been
allowed in the first place.
If Iowa outlaws gay marriage then that just pushes more Iowan guys into states like mine. I personally don't hate guys because it's pretty clear to me your born that way. But not to get sidetracked I really wish Iowa would get some more white rb commits. I'll post it in a few months but by rough count there is a good chance about 78 to 81 whites could get a chance to tote the pigskin next year but even if just 50 percent get the ball it will be a huge uptick in the 31 years I've been following this.

One aside. I keep calling Coleman Bryson by the reverse name. I can't wait to see Shipley William from Clemson in the pros. Lol

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for mentioning Jack Henderson too! I posted about him back in late Nov/FCS Playoffs & Transfer Portal. Compared him to old school Jon "The Natural " McGraw; who was a stud DB at Kansas State(ex Walk-on/4th string QB; WR) & 2nd Round pick by the NY Jets in 2002! 6'-2"-6'-3" range @ 208lbs ran upper 4.4's....
Even at the FCS level you can tell he's just different!
1679352664968.png

1679352789772.png

Coleman Bryson (easy to get the name backwards lol). The Pick Six in the Bowl game was nice!

As a kid can remember standard caste set up. Snow patrol O-Line + TE at Minnesota. Maybe 1 or 2 whites on Defense ; (nice to see reverse trend now)

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The Texas Longhorns have their spring game tomorrow. I'm wondering if anyone has a link or source for the Longhorn Network which is carrying the event. Arch Manning, I think, is going to participate.

Cal TE Andy Alfieri (brother of former Stanford stud Joey alfieri) has moved from TE to RB. He is third on Cal’s official spring depth chart. He had 44 yards and a TD in the spring game.

USC might actually have the most white starters in the PAC 12 this year. For all of spring practice and the spring game they’ve had an all white OL. Add in one of their top three TEs as white plus Jack Sullivan and Bryson Shaw on defense and they’re already at 8. True freshman LB Tackett Curtis will be second string at worst and may even start.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
RB Jake Griese led all rushers in UVAs spring game - 12 carries for 90 yards

Again I will repeat that Christian McCaffrey gave more white running backs a shot. Not that the majority still don't
get screwed but the last 4 or 5 years it's been a slight increase and I'm hoping it continues. Will Shipley needs to have
a big year and then succeed in the NFL to help colleges continue to look past the stereotypes and just play the kids!

Brutal loss for us as projected Minnesota starting corner Ryan Stapp has retired
I've always felt that one of the things holding us back is that a lot of our guys don't "need" sports. Many blacks need athletics to get into college, or even get through high school for that matter. They will hold onto the dream for as long as they can, because it's all they have. Some of the best white athletes I knew growing up weren't all in, because they came from upper middle-class backgrounds and had a lot of options. In one instance, a guy I knew was drafted fairly high to the MLB out of high school, played D1, and even got up to AAA while never really being fully committed. Now he's pretty well off doing something entirely unrelated. I don't know the circumstances surrounding Stapp's departure, but I believe he's graduating this year and probably wasn't destined for the next level anyway, so he decided to walk away. It's a loss for our cause, but understandable none the less.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s true that most white athletes have more options due to higher average intelligence and more stable backgrounds.

I think that’s part of what they use to justify giving fewer scholarships to whites to play college sports. Fewer scholarships, fewer pro athletes.

Ironically if the American sports leagues had a developmental process more akin to that of European football it might even things out a bit more. Probably a foolish dream but there it is

El Gringo

Mentor
RB Jake Griese led all rushers in UVAs spring game - 12 carries for 90 yards

Looks like there are 5 blacks ahead of him on the depth chart. His coach flat out says in this article that he will play special teams and maybe some snaps at rb if everyone gets hurt. He should transfer.

booth

Mentor
Will Shipley did not play in the spring game. I found this article saying he was held out for precautionary reasons.

RB Dean Connors at Rice appears to have solidified himself as the starter thisbyear during spring practice. At worst he’s projected to split carries. With QB JT Daniels and WR Luke McCaffrey they’ll be a great team to watch.

Cameron Skattebo likewise had a great fall at ASU. ASU, Stanford (Casey Filkins), and UCLA (Carson Steele) should all have starting white RBs this year

White corner alert. Our lads has Arkansas corner Hudson Clark entrenched at starting strong safety. Incoming freshman Dylan Hasz where I read would be tried out at safety and corner is listed as third string free safety. It's bad enough Clark is getting screwed at corner but on the 3 deep at corner is redshirt freshman Landon Phipps. The kid is white trust me. I know nothing about him at this time though.

White corner alert. Our lads has Arkansas corner Hudson Clark entrenched at starting strong safety. Incoming freshman Dylan Hasz where I read would be tried out at safety and corner is listed as third string free safety. It's bad enough Clark is getting screwed at corner but on the 3 deep at corner is redshirt freshman Landon Phipps. The kid is white trust me. I know nothing about him at this time though.
Phipps allegedly has 4.46 speed and he does look very fast as he was a running qb in high school. Might see the field by 2024. Kid is on Scholls too. Makes up for Stapp. Nice to see Fluellen at TCU and Jackson Powers at Minnesota. The white corner ain't extinct yet.

jphoss

Mentor
Looks like there are 5 blacks ahead of him on the depth chart. His coach flat out says in this article that he will play special teams and maybe some snaps at rb if everyone gets hurt. He should transfer.

I’ve noticed that spring games are a perfect way to see the caste system in action. For example I watched Notre Dame’s spring game and for all the talk of a “competition” between Hartman and the asian kid Buchner Hartman went 13-16 for 190 and 3 total touchdowns while Buchner sucked- panicky feet, terrible mechanics and makes 5 yard passes look impossible BUT the announcers kept saying how much of a great talent he is lol. Also the best dback on the field was a white walk-on Marty Auer but for some reason everyone in the media says he’ll just be a great special teams player weird considering he’s outplaying all the black scholarship athletes why wouldn’t he get a fair shot to see real minutes. Lastly former walk-on Matt Salarno toasted his quick twitch counterpart for a td yet I’m being told he’s just a good role player but not starter material
I bet this bs goes on at most spring games and the good thing is a lot of them are on tape now and film don’t lie

Was trying to find what happened toUNLVs Chad Maygar and he is not on the 2023 roster but found juco transfer Andrew Wimmer from Cali. . His bio said he was an intriguing rb prospect. Found his juco highlights. Darn impressive. He is Dean Connooe elusive and has a really tricky stutter step fake. Not a burner clearly but I woul put him up there with Connor, Lincoln Pare and Oklahomas pwo McCown as far as making defenders miss consistently.

jphoss

Mentor
Tyler Buchner commits to Alabama.

Talk about failing upwards lol. As someone who’s watched a good amount of ND he’s not a good qb and is benefiting from his outrageously high and completely unjustified ranking out of hs