College Football News

Warhawk_46

Master
Call me crazy but I’m cautiously optimistic about “Coach Prime” He’s a very outspoken Christian, even though he certainly has not always lived like one, and given who Deion is he can instill discipline in his team without being called “racist”. I don’t think CU will suddenly become Iowa but I do think he’d play a better white player over a black one. I could be wrong but either way it’s going to be really entertaining to watch how this unfolds
Wasn’t Deon the one surprised, but openly praising Troy Apke for his speed, at the combine?

Honestly, lately it seems blacks coaches gives our guys a better shot sometimes.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How do you not give it to Bennett? He's the only one that didn't crap the bed when they were on their biggest stage. (Although you can't blame Duggan for the KState loss)

I think Stetson Bennett will win it would would be great but I would prefer to see Dugan win it. The kid has that toughness about him and he
reminds me of a guy like Erick Crouch, Tayson Hlll and others. As long it either Bennett or Dugan win I won't complain. The other guys would
suck but nothing suprises me anymore these days.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Coach Prime already clearing the way for more Affletes to victimize Boulder. Arrogant SOB. Already named his son QB too. But he's a "Christian" so yay.

I'll be watching this through a more comical lens. As I stated before Sanders laid the template for the current black afflete. He coached in a mediocre FCS division. Once he does not live up to expectations it will be interesting to see how he reacts. Curious to hear @Claimjumper 's take.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Deion just thinks Affletes and swag will turn around CU LOL. Yeah he coached the black rejects no one else wanted and we're supposed to be impressed. Won the SWAC once out of 3 times? BFD.

Flint

Mentor
Caleb Williams seems to be a knuckle dragger in the Kyler Murray mode. Seems like a mature young man. Mental Midget.

I agree on your take on Williams, no reason to take a shot at a fellow athlete like that. However as a long time sports fan I'm not too fond of crying after a loss. Duggan seems too tough for that.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
No fan of weeping wussies either. But understand emotions were running high and Duggan got his ass kicked all game and year.

Nailboi Williams should just stfu from here on out.

booth

Mentor
I have disliked Deion Sanders since 1992 when he kept throwing ice water on Tim McCarver after the Braves clinch the series. He did this in retaliation for McCarver criticizing Sanders for dressing out to play football with the Falcons that same day. McCarver could get on your nerves at times but he didn't deserve this. In 1992 I was just 40 yrs old I could have brought extreme violence on Prime Time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I have disliked Deion Sanders since 1992 when he kept throwing ice water on Tim McCarver after the Braves clinch the series. He did this in retaliation for McCarver criticizing Sanders for dressing out to play football with the Falcons that same day. McCarver could get on your nerves at times but he didn't deserve this. In 1992 I was just 40 yrs old I could have brought extreme violence on Prime Time.
I was 10 in 92 and hated Sanders as a kid. Guess I started early lol. I remember hating his cockiness, arrogance, brashness. He was overrated as a football player and a baseball player. Brett Butler was 10 times the ball player Sanders was playing the same position.

Definitely don't have high hopes for Colorado under the tutelage of Deion Sanders. To my knowledge Deion has always been very anti-white with his comments and disposition. He always seemed unusually eager to criticize white players. I remember back when Wes Welker was playing Deion seemed to despise him. It doesn't help that he already named his son starting QB and has told several players (white) to enter the transfer portal.

Deion's reputation has survived largely on hype and myth. He wasn't a physical player, he was soft, and he couldn't tackle. However, he was arrogant, outspoken, and basically a character with his "Prime Time" and "Neon Deion" monikers. He can thank the sports media for much of his legacy.

Flint

Mentor
If a white player would have dumped ice on an older esteemed black journalist there would have been hell to pay ...oh well that's the burden of being the superior people, you have to put up with the behaviors of your inferiors. And they know it, if they really considered themselves equal they wouldn't behave like that.

Sanders is a clownish buffoon. From the stupid way he dresses to the dumb things he says and does. If he surrounds himself with capable White men he might have some success. But consider what an idiot this guy is and you know he will find a way to screw it up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Definitely don't have high hopes for Colorado under the tutelage of Deion Sanders. To my knowledge Deion has always been very anti-white with his comments and disposition. He always seemed unusually eager to criticize white players. I remember back when Wes Welker was playing Deion seemed to despise him. It doesn't help that he already named his son starting QB and has told several players (white) to enter the transfer portal.

Deion's reputation has survived largely on hype and myth. He wasn't a physical player, he was soft, and he couldn't tackle. However, he was arrogant, outspoken, and basically a character with his "Prime Time" and "Neon Deion" monikers. He can thank the sports media for much of his legacy.
Well said! Someone brought up Apke at the combine and I feel Sanders was just patronizing/mocking Apke and White athletes. Could you imagine a former White qb turned analyst going up to a black qb after the wonderlic test if that qb tested well? What kind of outcry would would there have been?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well said! Someone brought up Apke at the combine and I feel Sanders was just patronizing/mocking Apke and White athletes. Could you imagine a former White qb turned analyst going up to a black qb after the wonderlic test if that qb tested well? What kind of outcry would would there have been?
Even though I've always liked Dodge Cars and Trucks the Dodge Neon was one of the worst cars ever built. So it's fitting it has the same
name as this female mangina premadonna Neon Deion who we all need to pee on! :)

I got that impression too. The implication with comments like that is always that white men are limited athletically. When Deion said "you can run run" he was implying that white men can only run, but not "run run". With that comment Deion indirectly said that there's a level of speed white men cannot possess. So while at first glance his comment is an appraisal of Apke's ability, it's actually a subtle putdown of white men's athleticism as a whole.

Warhawk_46

Master
I got that impression too. The implication with comments like that is always that white men are limited athletically. When Deion said "you can run run" he was implying that white men can only run, but not "run run". With that comment Deion indirectly said that there's a level of speed white men cannot possess. So while at first glance his comment is an appraisal of Apke's ability, it's actually a subtle putdown of white men's athleticism as a whole.
I brought it up initially because, and I don’t disagree that he was surprised, he was surprised to see a safety/corner who was white run a 4.3 flat. Despite what we all know to be true that white men are more than capable of that, it doesn’t happen often. And usually not by someone 6’2” and 210 lbs at that.

So while he was surprised… at least he was talking about it. The white cucks barely mentioned it and seemed to want to bury it as quickly as possible from what I can recall.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I brought it up initially because, and I don’t disagree that he was surprised, he was surprised to see a safety/corner who was white run a 4.3 flat. Despite what we all know to be true that white men are more than capable of that, it doesn’t happen often. And usually not by someone 6’2” and 210 lbs at that.

So while he was surprised… at least he was talking about it. The white cucks barely mentioned it and seemed to want to bury it as quickly as possible from what I can recall.

Point taken! I didn't mean my critique of Sanders/Apke to be an attack on you, hope you didn't take it that way!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
UNLV hires the very average Barry Odom.. Not impressed with him as a HC, he leveraged a couple good years as Arkansas DC to be a Head Coach again. At least he played several honkeys on that Arkansas Defense, I'm guessing they had more pale faces than the Running Rebels!

booth

Mentor
I keep reading that people are asking if Cam Newton should replace Deion Sanders and I am thinking is this a joke? But, it is true a lot of experts are weighing in on this. Clown World.

I think this should be left to another thread but does coaching really have to do a lot to do with winning without the requisite talent ? Iowa plays Kentucky December 31. Other then Clemson I am not bowling this year. It may be the last time any of us ever sees a mostly white defense play at a ( or allowed to play ) high level in a big game. Especially we will probably never see a D 1 team with two starting white corners. Moss is a 4th rounder next year and DeJean is a late first. Mark my words.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think this should be left to another thread but does coaching really have to do a lot to do with winning without the requisite talent ? Iowa plays Kentucky December 31. Other then Clemson I am not bowling this year. It may be the last time any of us ever sees a mostly white defense play at a ( or allowed to play ) high level in a big game. Especially we will probably never see a D 1 team with two starting white corners. Moss is a 4th rounder next year and DeJean is a late first. Mark my words.

Excellent post. Yes it looks very bleak as the caste system is as strong as ever but there is a worldwide awakening of white people. Not all
but many and more than I can ever remember in my lifetime. The more the govt, media, sports, etc. push their Anti White Wokeism, the
more people are waking up and say this is enough! We are hated for the color of our skin. An awakened white populace is what they fear.
Even in sports many whites are starting to question all of the anti white narratives about running and jumping. The backlash will be huge.

We have to somehow remain positive as every revolotion starts with a small ripple of water which can & will turn into a tidal wave!

jphoss

Mentor
Excellent post. Yes it looks very bleak as the caste system is as strong as ever but there is a worldwide awakening of white people. Not all
but many and more than I can ever remember in my lifetime. The more the govt, media, sports, etc. push their Anti White Wokeism, the
more people are waking up and say this is enough! We are hated for the color of our skin. An awakened white populace is what they fear.
Even in sports many whites are starting to question all of the anti white narratives about running and jumping. The backlash will be huge.

We have to somehow remain positive as every revolotion starts with a small ripple of water which can & will turn into a tidal wave!
That’s why it’s so crucial for Iowa to force Kirk to find a real OC. Iowa’s division is trash and they would cruise into the big 10 title game, if not he in the playoff hunt with just a competent offense. With a TCU like offense they’d be a top 5 team and people would be able to witness firsthand a dominant white defense leading a mainly white team to a title. ESPN and the rest of the media would t be able to shadow ban their great play

I know this needs to be posted elsewhere so Don W. please do if you feel the need but I dont watch much tv but I am racially aware and no one is wrong on this site when blacks are on just about every commercial or some mixed race family or whatever. Personally Iv'e dated 2 Jewish women and been with a few Asian If that makes me a race traitor on this site so be it but Ive noticed the last few days since I have been in the hospital every commercial is white white white. Not joking here. Is it because its Christmas time but I swear in the last 6 or 7 years I have never noticed so many just all white families or non mixed families selling crap. Any opinions. Administrators move this if you have to. SOrry to hijack this but I have been in a hospital for 9 days and there aint much to do here.