Cole Beasley

I hope Beasley does not take time away from Jake Kumerow ( though not really being used ) or Tanner Gentry who I guess is back on the practice squad for the billionth time.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’m happy with this move. Allen and the Bills offense were definitely better last year with him. Hopefully he’s still got something left in the tank.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I’m happy with this move. Allen and the Bills offense were definitely better last year with him. Hopefully he’s still got something left in the tank.
I'm glad he's back. The fans seemed to love Cole. It was the NFL Corporation that hated him because he was openly antivax. I think he will really help the Bills in a deep playoff run, maybe a SB appearance. Go Beasley!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Glad he’s getting another chance, though it looks like an uphill battle as the Giants have a lot of receivers already. I think Paris Campbell, Jamison Crowder and maybe even Wan’dale Robinson are all guys operating out of the slot. I’d imagine he’s going to need a big preseason and an injury or 2 to secure one of the 5 or 6 WR spots.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Beasley likely done in the NFL after one last screwing by the Giants:

Giants released Cole Beasley from the team’s practice squad. The Giants for some reason signed Beasley in August, cut him, then re-signed him to the practice squad. He’s languished there for two months and this week requested his release from the practice squad. Beasley, 34, probably won’t see NFL game action again.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Beasley likely done in the NFL after one last screwing by the Giants:

Giants released Cole Beasley from the team’s practice squad. The Giants for some reason signed Beasley in August, cut him, then re-signed him to the practice squad. He’s languished there for two months and this week requested his release from the practice squad. Beasley, 34, probably won’t see NFL game action again.

Some how some way I think his stand against the vax on top of his white skin signaled the powers that shouldn't be to push him into an
early retirement. I have no doubt that he could still be most teams 3rd or 4th receiver as he is a gym rat and always in great shape. If this
is the end I want to thank Cole Beasley for many great memories of what he did on the the field as well as off the field.

Warhawk_46

Master
Some how some way I think his stand against the vax on top of his white skin signaled the powers that shouldn't be to push him into an
early retirement. I have no doubt that he could still be most teams 3rd or 4th receiver as he is a gym rat and always in great shape. If this
is the end I want to thank Cole Beasley for many great memories of what he did on the the field as well as off the field.
Well said and agree with everything. Buffalo could sure use him. He was great with Allen.

Phall

Master
Cole went on "Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast" recently. At around the 1:17:30 mark, he says rather definitively that no team would sign him again after he refused the deadly vaxx. Tom Brady explicitly got him signed by request to the Bucs, but since he was only getting "two snaps per game," Cole retired again because he hated not playing.

Shane Gillis is now an insanely popular comedian. You might remember him from the 2019 story where he was brought into the cast of Saturday Night Live, only to be fired two days later over SJW/antifa backlash. His "crime" was allegedly having done "Chinese voices" during skits some years earlier, and this could not be tolerated in the age of anti-racism. Ironically, this catapulted him into online infamy and won him new fans "out of spite" for the woke system. IIRC, the podcast is now the top subscription on Patreon, netting close to $900k/month simply from the people (young white guys) willing to pay $5 for a little bit more than the free content. This is way more money than he'd make via the SNL pipeline.

I personally find comedians (and podcasts) very hit-or-miss, but this show is one of the best ones. When Matt and Shane are on fire, there isn't anything else like them. Shane himself is definitely on our team politically, even while his routine is sort of "libertarian-conservative." He's also friendly with Sam Hyde, who is unabashedly my favorite "comedian" and definitely a "dissident right" figurehead.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Cole went on "Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast" recently. At around the 1:17:30 mark, he says rather definitively that no team would sign him again after he refused the deadly vaxx. Tom Brady explicitly got him signed by request to the Bucs, but since he was only getting "two snaps per game," Cole retired again because he hated not playing.

Shane Gillis is now an insanely popular comedian. You might remember him from the 2019 story where he was brought into the cast of Saturday Night Live, only to be fired two days later over SJW/antifa backlash. His "crime" was allegedly having done "Chinese voices" during skits some years earlier, and this could not be tolerated in the age of anti-racism. Ironically, this catapulted him into online infamy and won him new fans "out of spite" for the woke system. IIRC, the podcast is now the top subscription on Patreon, netting close to $900k/month simply from the people (young white guys) willing to pay $5 for a little bit more than the free content. This is way more money than he'd make via the SNL pipeline.

I personally find comedians (and podcasts) very hit-or-miss, but this show is one of the best ones. When Matt and Shane are on fire, there isn't anything else like them. Shane himself is definitely on our team politically, even while his routine is sort of "libertarian-conservative." He's also friendly with Sam Hyde, who is unabashedly my favorite "comedian" and definitely a "dissident right" figurehead.
It is definitely validating to know that we were correct when we said that Cole was blacklisted for his outspoken refusal of the jab. It seemed all but obvious, yet I don’t think I’ve ever seen any “mainstream outlet” acknowledge it. Certainly DWFs wouldn’t care, as many of them are dim bulbs who got jabbed too or they saw Cole as a fringe player who’s release was solely due to talent (more meritocracy BS).

As an aside, I saw Shane Gillis live last year. I was unfamiliar with the guy but had been invited by a family member to go with him last minute. Hilarious guy who obviously is not a lefty lunatic like so many modern “comics”. He’s also the only person I’ve seen who does a genuinely funny Trump impression. The late great Norm MacDonald once opined that in order to do a good impersonation of someone, you actually have to like that person. It’s doesn’t work comedically if you have contempt for the person you are playing.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think it is also worth noting that it was Brady who got Cole signed to the Bucs. Brady has routinely gone to bat for our white skill players.

This convinces me more than anything that the Patriots’ success was primarily due to Brady, not the hooded genius.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think it is also worth noting that it was Brady who got Cole signed to the Bucs. Brady has routinely gone to bat for our white skill players.

This convinces me more than anything that the Patriots’ success was primarily due to Brady, not the hooded genius.

Yes sir. I agree all the way. I credit Brady with far more of the Super Bowl success than the genius. Brady comes off as a little more
pro white while the coach is the opposite for many years now since their Super Bowl run ended.

El Gringo

Mentor
It is definitely validating to know that we were correct when we said that Cole was blacklisted for his outspoken refusal of the jab. It seemed all but obvious, yet I don’t think I’ve ever seen any “mainstream outlet” acknowledge it. Certainly DWFs wouldn’t care, as many of them are dim bulbs who got jabbed too or they saw Cole as a fringe player who’s release was solely due to talent (more meritocracy BS).

As an aside, I saw Shane Gillis live last year. I was unfamiliar with the guy but had been invited by a family member to go with him last minute. Hilarious guy who obviously is not a lefty lunatic like so many modern “comics”. He’s also the only person I’ve seen who does a genuinely funny Trump impression. The late great Norm MacDonald once opined that in order to do a good impersonation of someone, you actually have to like that person. It’s doesn’t work comedically if you have contempt for the person you are playing.

I’m going to have to tune into that Gillis podcast! Speaking of impersonators this guy really nails Trump.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

That’s so true and thanks for pointing it out. Further evidence in the “Brady being responsible for the great White teams” theory. And that also shows that star QBs can and do lobby for teams to sign guys they want.

NikoDuke

Guru
Shane Gillis is now an insanely popular comedian. You might remember him from the 2019 story where he was brought into the cast of Saturday Night Live, only to be fired two days later over SJW/antifa backlash. His "crime" was allegedly having done "Chinese voices" during skits some years earlier, and this could not be tolerated in the age of anti-racism.
An interesting fact is that Shane Gillis was an Oline man who got recruited to West Point but, couldn't roll with the program and quit after 3 weeks. Seems to have done ok though..