Caste Matchups for Week Ten

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
northwinds, I'm just north of the Atlanta metro area and am in the same predicament. I found a working link down on this page.

http://videosvision.com/livestreams
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

northwinds

Mentor
Thanks Col. Reb....I tried ESPN3 but it was blacked out in our area....still can't believe there are like nine college games on TV tonight and this game is not one of them.....geez.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, it is surprising. That videosvision site has been a good one for me this season. They don't always have every game, but the links usually work and last for the whole game.

northwinds

Mentor
Thanks again Col. Reb....I am now watching the game and the first play I saw was Eric Haig make a great pass breakup with the announcers raving about him....somehow I've just got to block out Brent MushBurgers voice......LOL. The only downside is that they changed my internet connection from Google to BING....small price to pay I guess.

northwinds

Mentor
Hope folks saw the nice piece on A&Ms QB Tanneyhill today on College Game Day......sounds like if he had started at QB the beginning of the year instead of some black quarterback the Aggies would have had a much better season...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No problem man. Glad to help when I can. Muskrat is hard to take. Nebraska has got to get something going offensively.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was channel surfing and stopped at the Rutgers-Cincinnati game, just in time to see a black receiver for Cincy (Binns) make a routine catch. It was his first reception of the game, coming late in the second quarter, and it caused the White play by play announcer and his black sidekick in the booth to both begin waxing poetic, trying to outdo each other in heaping praise on Binns. The black guy said his jumps were "graceful" and compared him to Lynn Swann. The White announcer mentioned John Stallworth and then Larry Fitzgerald, adding, "One thing for sure, he's definitely not a Fred Biletnikoff type." Har, har, har.

snow

Mentor
They just need to line up Burkhead to run the option, it worked well the other week, as well as their bowl game last year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Martinez is out of the game right now. He hurt his foot. I hope he'll be back.

northwinds

Mentor
Mike McNeil with a 20 yard first down reception followed by Burkhead with a ten yard first down run.....looks like Nebraskawas getting some offensive momentum....then a punt inside the A&M 10 yard line.

Highlander

Mentor
BYU becomes bowl-eligible, beating the New Mexico Hobos, 40-7. They've outscored their opposition, 144-24 in their last three games. Jake Heaps is the real deal at QB.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
northwinds said:
What's up with Bo Pelllini getting in Martinez' face and poking his finger in his chest......?

Yeah, I saw that too... I wonder what happened. Burkhead broke off a nice run that last drive by Nebraska. Ryan Swope even got a carry for A&M. The games been a real defensive struggle so far, the game's tied 3-3.

Highlander

Mentor
northwinds said:
What's up with Bo Pelllini getting in Martinez' face and poking his finger in his chest......?
Yeah, he also got into Ben Cotton's face big time when he was called for a 15-yard personal foul, but didn't get in Eric Martin's face after his 15-yarder...just looked at him and walked away.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I saw Pellini get into Cotton's face. Martinez has been out of the game for a while now. Hoping Rex and Ryan get more touches.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
Ryan Swope even got a carry for A&M..

I'd like to see Ryan get some more opportunities running the ball. That was an impressive 12 yard run.
Edited by: Quiet Speed

northwinds

Mentor
Gosh, I hope Martinez comes back in the second half.....Cody Green just overthrew McMichael by ten yards for an interceptionwith 2:20 left in the half......

northwinds

Mentor
The officials are doing everthing they can to take this game away from Nebraska......they have something like 150 yards in penalties......Bo Pelini is understandably going crazy and got flagged as well....its obvious the game has a predetermined decision.....I mean c'mon when there is a flag on a pass interference call and then the officials say "there was no flag on the play" you know something is going on.....

Riddlewire

Master
Announcer in the USC v Oregon St. game just said that Andrew Luck is tied with Cam Newton for best Pro-Style quarterback in the country. Yes, he actually said that.

Highlander

Mentor
northwinds said:
The officials are doing everthing they can to take this game away from Nebraska......they have something like 150 yards in penalties......Bo Pelini is understandably going crazy and got flagged as well....its obvious the game has a predetermined decision.....I mean c'mon when there is a flag on a pass interference call and then the officials say "there was no flag on the play" you know something is going on.....
There's been some credible rumors that Dan Beebe and the Big XII are doing everything they can to deny Nebraska a chance to play in the Big XII Championship Game. They do not want Nebraska exiting the conference with a Big XII title. You haven't seen anything yet...if Nebraska does get to the championship game, by defeating Colorado next Friday, it'll be just as bad if not worse. Thankfully, they'll be out of that Texas-based, Texas-politically-dominated conference next year and in the Big 10 instead.
Edited by: Highlander

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
If there was ever a game that was fixed, this one would be it. This is honestly the first game I've seen that looked like it was fixed. Where's bigunreal when you need him? The late hit on the Nebraska safety Osbourne wasn't even close to right. Don't get me started on what that piece of crap afflete did to Ben Cotten

Anyway, Burkhead did great in the second half and finished the game with 13 carries for 74 yards.Edited by: Jack Lambert