Caste Matchups for Week Ten

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just an early start to this week, with the Ohio Bobcats and their 10 white starters whipping up on the BSPN2 announcer's favorite, Temple Owls and their whopping 5 starters. Listening to them, you would assume that Temple is blowing out Ohio by double-digits, when Ohio is winning, and will win this game, even though they have a significant disadvantage, at least according to BSPN2, because of the horrible slow-footed white guys that they have polluting their roster.

referendum

Mentor
Ok, here are todays matchups.

Vandy 10 Tenn 4
Maryland 10 Fl St 4
WF 11 Clem 2
Duke 10 GA Tech 3
BC 14 VA 8
Wisc 12 Mich 8
KA 11 Ok St 7
SMU 10 Marshall 4
NW 14 Ill 4
NC State 8 NC 5
Stan 13 Cal 8
Tulane 11 UCF 7
VA Tech 7 Miami 2
BYU 17 NM 6
Army 15 ND 9
Pitt 11 South Fl 3
Nebraska 13 TAMU 10
Or St 11 USC 5
Utah 11 SDS 6

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
BYU needs a win today to be bowl eligible because they probably won't beat Utah next week. I hope Northwestern lays waste to the Castean Zooks inside Wrigley Field. Southern Methodist needs a win today and probably another one next week to guarantee a bowl game, which would give Zach Line a great chance to shine in front of a national audience. I want Vandy to knock Tennessee off, but they always seem to play down to the level of their competition. I'm no fan of Duke, but I'd also like to see them beating GT. Stanford whooping Cal would be a nice treat today. Of course, Notre Dame always has trouble with those White Fullbacks, and hopefully Jared Hassin will provide ND with a bunch of trouble today in Yankee Stadium. I wouldn't mind seeing Nebraska win either, with Rex getting more than a few carries.

Potentially a great day for our teams. Let's hope it happens!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Pitt destroying all black South Florida today would be awesome as well. Wisconsin hanging up another 83 on Michigan would be nice. Oregon State beating the crap out of USC would make my day.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow, I just saw the starting lineups for the Michigan game, and they're starting two of three white safties in their 3-3-5 defense. Jordan Kovacs and Ray Vinopal(freshman) got the starts today.

Highlander

Mentor
All of those you guys mention would be nice wins. NW getting a win over Zook's Zulus to deny them a bowl bid would make my day, but with Persa out, I don't think that will happen
smiley6.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Highlander, thanks for reminding me about Persa, I had forgotten. Well who knows, maybe they will win anyway.

Mighty Joe

i really hope Northwestern can lay a beating on Zooks dark dream too though it will be very difficult without potential big ten player of the year Persa.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Michigan fumbles the kickoff and Wisconsin recovers! What a start to this game!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
McGuffie just got loose and took it down inside the 5. Rice TE Vance McDonald gets the TD catch on the next play. Sam has 5 runs for 63 yards and a 13 yard catch 2/3 through the 1st quarter!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Its nice to see a much Whiter East Carolina team playing an even Whiter Rice team.

Highlander

Mentor
Nice tip and INT by J.J. Watts of pass by Robinson.
smiley32.gif

TwentyTwo

Master
D-Lineman JJ Watt just scored a TD...the announcer's said he will be in the NFL...possible Big Ten Player of the Year...Kerrigan might have a chance for the award if Purdue was better...they do have Michigan State on the ropes today... Edited by: TwentyTwo

Highlander

Mentor
It'd be nice if Green Bay picked JJ in the draft.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Boston College-Virginia game, and I saw a white CB on the field! I looked it up, and sure enough, Chris Fox is a starting CB for the Eagles!
smiley32.gif
Mark Herzlich with an INT!!

Boston College is also playing True Frosh WR Alex Amidon and RS Freshman WR Bobby Swigert.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile over in the Ivy League, LB Jesse Reising lowered his head on Gino Gordon and knocked himself and Gordon out. Reising has been taken out on a stretcher and to the hospital. Gordon is on the sideline and appears to have a concussion. The player that lowers his head is always at risk of serious injury. Rex Burkhead's older brother Ryan is a DE for Harvard and is having a good game. His bio says their father Rick was a three year starter at FB for Eastern Kentucky.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
I'm watching the Boston College-Virginia game, and I saw a white CB on the field! I looked it up, and sure enough, Chris Fox is a starting CB for the Eagles!
smiley32.gif
Mark Herzlich with an INT!!

Boston College is also playing True Frosh WR Alex Amidon and RS Freshman WR Bobby Swigert.

Great news! Go BC!

Highlander

Mentor
Nice, Pitt beats coal-black USF at USF. The stadium looked half empty.
Edited by: Highlander

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow, South Florida attempted to run the two minute drill, down by seven, and their inept "QB" B.J. Daniels had no idea how to run it what so ever. He had no idea when the clock stopped or started. Even the annoucners were ridiculing him on not knowing what he's doing. The whole stadium was booing him when he tried jogging over to the sidelines to get a play, not knowing the clock was running. I'll bet USF fans want Matt Grothe back now.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
It looks like Boston College will be playing another game, they're bowl eligible with the win over Virginia today.
smiley32.gif

Alex Amidon with two catches for 57 yards and a TD.
smiley32.gif