Caste matchups for the bowls

foobar75

Master
Good one TH, and don't forget, "those BYU defenders sure aren't the fastest guys out there, but they just kept making plays."
smiley36.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Those underhanded praise statements about white guys would really be great sounding compliments, except that's all that White guys ever get, and those same traits are never used for Black players.

One hardly hears a White player described as a "natural" or "explosive" or other such superlatives.

All praise given to Whites centers around the theory that they marginally succeed despite their natural limitations/inferiority.

A Black player would never be described in any of the aww-shucks ways that White players are.

TwentyTwo

Master
Utah redshirt freshman RB- Sausan Shakerin happens to be described as a "Big, strong, fast back" at 6'-2" 225 ran a 4.49 in the Spring...he had 4 carries in the 1st half for 15 yards..he's had another couple of carries so far in 2nd half and a reception...he could have a bright future as a impact player for the Utes!! Greatnumber too....#22!!

Cal has an intriguing prospect in "hybrid" CB/S Kick Returner - #17 Chris Conte (a junior)at 6'-3" 205 not sure if he started tonite..but has been on the field much of the game...according to NFL Draft Scout has him as a Free Safety 1st; then as a CB/SS running 4.54 on average

Irony tonight...last NFL white 1,000 yard rusher (1985)in NFL Craig James is announcing the Game tonight...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised that no one posed a certain question..

How can an FBS school find a corner from a "relatively-small Islander population" -- but somehow can't find a corner from a MUCH larger White population?

If Hardin was Irish-American or German-American etc, I'm confident that the Oregon State coaches would treat him like crap, rather than trot him out on the field as a corner. That's what really irks me.

I like when CF poster, bigunreal, talks about the "tiny" Dominican Republic's invasion of MLB, and how something doesn't seem quite right with that and he also mentions how the NFL has more Poly DTs than White DTs. So onto my point.. Don't be surprised if the Caste Media mentions that Hardin is from "tiny" Hawai'i and how there's so much "talent" over there! After all, Kimo von Oelhoffen was from barely-populated Moloka'i island... but the NFL (and colleges in many instances) can't find Whites from Ohio, Texas, Georgia, California, Pennsylvania, etc! Yeah, I got it!
smiley21.gif
smiley21.gif

College career
Von Oelhoffen graduated from Moloka'i High School which did not have a football team. He had never played competitive football until attending the University of Hawaii.

Von Oelhoffen started playing at the University of Hawaii, transferring to Walla Walla Junior College the next year and finally settling at Boise State University. He suffered a number of injuries in college that slowed his development including a stress fracture in is foot in 1992 and a sprained ankle in 1993.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimo_von_Oelhoffen

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I call BYU's Pacific Islander backs their "P backs." Even if I wasn't pro-White, I'd be tired of seeing so many P-backs over the last few years. I do hope J.J. DiLuigi gets the nod at RB next year. I'd like to think that BYU fans have had enough drops and fumbles by Chambers to finally realize he isn't starting material.

Especially hilarious has been their most recent P-back hyping of the obese, slow-footed Harvey Unga. Every announcer during every BYU game engages in mandatory gush-sessions over this fat, unathletic turd. BYU has always been my favorite NCAA team....their rosters are always the whitest, and lots of the players are married with nice families.

If only they werent forced to waste years volunteering in turd-world nations for the sake of those who hate whites and are destined to replace them. At least Zionist-Mormons have tons of white children.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
I'm surprised that no one posed a certain question..

How can an FBS school find a corner from a "relatively-small Islander population" -- but somehow can't find a corner from a MUCH larger White population?

If Hardin was Irish-American or German-American etc, I'm confident that the Oregon State coaches would treat him like crap, rather than trot him out on the field as a corner. That's what really irks me.

I like when CF poster, bigunreal, talks about the "tiny" Dominican Republic's invasion of MLB, and how something doesn't seem quite right with that and he also mentions how the NFL has more Poly DTs than White DTs. So onto my point.. Don't be surprised if the Caste Media mentions that Hardin is from "tiny" Hawai'i and how there's so much "talent" over there! After all, Kimo von Oelhoffen was from barely-populated Moloka'i island... but the NFL (and colleges in many instances) can't find Whites from Ohio, Texas, Georgia, California, Pennsylvania, etc! Yeah, I got it!
smiley21.gif
smiley21.gif

College career

Von Oelhoffen graduated from Moloka'i High School which did not have a football team. He had never played competitive football until attending the University of Hawaii.

Von Oelhoffen started playing at the University of Hawaii, transferring to Walla Walla Junior College the next year and finally settling at Boise State University. He suffered a number of injuries in college that slowed his development including a stress fracture in is foot in 1992 and a sprained ankle in 1993.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimo_von_Oelhoffen

We all know DT is a strength position. Whites hold just about every strength record on the planet yet we have very few DT in the NFL or NCAA. Polynesians are supposedly "very strong." We keep getting fed this crap on a daily basis.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
How about white WR Mike Shanahan for the Pittsburgh Panthers yesterday.
He led the Panthers in receiving with 5 catches for 85 yards.
smiley32.gif
Two of those catches were a crucial, late first half drive that led to a Pitt FG.

I am glad Uncle Butch's Tar Heels lost yesterday. The Tar Heels proudly sported an all-black defense yesterday. They had Yates at QB, Pianalto at TE, three O-Linemen, and that was it for Butch's white starters.

Jack Lambert said:
How about white WR Mike Shanahan for the Pittsburgh Panthers yesterday.
He led the Panthers in receiving with 5 catches for 85 yards.
smiley32.gif
Two of those catches were a crucial, late first half drive that led to a Pitt FG.

I am glad Uncle Butch's Tar Heels lost yesterday. The Tar Heels proudly sported an all-black defense yesterday. They had Yates at QB, Pianalto at TE, three O-Linemen, and that was it for Butch's white starters.

Yes great job by Mike Shanahan! His dad is also Mike Shanahan, but not the former Denver coach who played Peyton Hillis. His dad was a college basketball player though, and a few of his uncles played Bball too according to his official bio:

http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/shanahan_mike00.html

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
referendum said:
There are lots of great caste matchups in the bowl games.
In calendar order here goes.
Wyoming 15 white starters Fresno St 10
BYU 16 Oregon St 12
Ohio 10 Marshall 5
Boston College 12 USC 5
Texas A%M 10 Georgia 5
Wisconsin 13 Miami (Fl) 4
Nebraska 13 Arizona 7
Air Force 15 Houston 5
Stanford 15 Oklahoma 7
Minnesota 11 Iowa St 7
Northwestern 15 Auburn 3
Penn St 12 LSU 5
Cincinnatti 12 Florida 3
Northern Illinois 12 South Florida 5
Arkansas 7 East Carolina 3 (never a good sign when the whiter team is a non-Vanderbilt SEC team).
Iowa 13 Georgia Tech 7
Central Michigan 13 Troy 10

The two marquee matchups, Texas vs Alabama and TCU vs Boise State were both pretty close in terms of white starters, with all the teams between 8 and 11 or 12 I believe.

Here's an update on the bowl caste matchups about half-way thru the bowl "season"....

Wyoming 15 white starters Fresno St 10 = Win (Wyoming)
BYU 16 Oregon St 12 = Win (BYU)
Ohio 10 Marshall 5 = Loss (Marshall)
Boston College 12 USC 5 = Loss (USC)

2-2 so far.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
UGA defeated Texas A&M, so the we're down 2-3 in the bowl match-ups.

However, UGA FB Shaun Chapas had 5 carries for 43 yards & a TD (plus 1 catch for 4 yards) & FB Fred Munzenmaier had 4 carries for 20 yards. QB Joe Cox threw for 157 yards & 2 TDs in his final game at UGA. I look for UGA to use their FBs & returning WR Kris Durham alot next season.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
UGA defeated Texas A&M, so the we're down 2-3 in the bowl match-ups.

However, UGA FB Shaun Chapas had 5 carries for 43 yards & a TD (plus 1 catch for 4 yards) & FB Fred Munzenmaier had 4 carries for 20 yards. QB Joe Cox threw for 157 yards & 2 TDs in his final game at UGA. I look for UGA to use their FBs & returning WR Kris Durham alot next season.
Although Georgia is a horrible caste program, A&M is hardly better, they start the horrible black quarterback Jerrod Johnson, who dink-and-dunked his team to a 6-7 record this year. The announcers were fawning over him the entire game, when the two white guy QBs on the bench could have come in cold and blindfolded and would have done a better job.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Chane Moline from UCLA was the offensive MVP of the game for the Bruins in their win over the Temple Owls in the EagleBank Bowl. Always good when a white fullback/tailback for a major D1 school has aexcellent game
smiley1.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
FootballDad, its strange why UCLA started the last two regular season games as Tailback then again here. Too bad they kept him on the shelf and didn't play him more, could have had a better record if they did. Congrats to him. Hopefully he will get some miracle looks in the upcoming draft.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
FootballDad, its strange why UCLA started the last two regular season games as Tailback then again here. Too bad they kept him on the shelf and didn't play him more, could have had a better record if they did. Congrats to him. Hopefully he will get some miracle looks in the upcoming draft.
I think that he may be a late round choice for Fullback, as he's really not (at least since he's put on 30 pounds) a "real" tailback at this point. He's an outstanding talent, so whatever team takes him and utilizes him as a "do everything" kind of back, will have an outstanding weapon in their arsenal. He really could be an Alstott-type of fullback if used correctly.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Great bowl game on with the Wisconsin Badgers, who are blacker than I would expect, playing Thug U, with its 3 white starters. So far for the Hurricanes, the best defensive player on the field is Colin McCarthy-LB, who has been in on multiple tackles and even a nice behind the line tackle for a 5-yard loss. The only white guy on the defense, of course.
The Badgers are dominating the line play, with the only weakness being the lone black sumo on the O-line. J.J. Watt has been incredible on defense for Wisconsin. Jacory Harris, Miami's black quarterback, has been dreadful as I expected. Give a team a few weeks to prepare for a QB with limited mental acuity, and it's predictable.

FootballDad said:
.....J.J. Watt has been incredible on defense for Wisconsin.

smiley20.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised that there isn't more celebration of Wisconsin's big win over Thug U??

As you guys probably remember, Wisconsin lost to "speedy" Florida State in their bowl game last year. Wisconsin ran well against FSU, but didn't get enough from their QB if I remember correctly. Wisconsin was darker last year, but the media still gloated. They can't gloat now!!

icsept

Master
Very happy to see "The U" lose. Harris has been overrated since high school. Coach Randy Shannon seems to disapprove of the show-boating and thuggish ways, but I don't think he can stop it. The school just attracts that type of player.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Ya it was real nice seeing Wisconsin compete against all that "Southern Speed". Miami was just as black as FSU only their D-Line was on roller skates the entire game! Not to nit pick at Josh Oglesby, the only black player on UW's O-line. But he was the only linemen I saw give up a sack the whole night.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
3-3 in the caste matchups...hats off to the Badgers. Hopefully, the Cardinal, Falcons & Golden Gophers can get it done tomorrow. I'd love to Toby run for 200+ and 3-4 TDs!
smiley1.gif

dwid

Hall of Famer
Nebraska has been killing Arizona. Burkhead seeing significant playing time, broke off a huge run (I think a 34 yarder?) and has 59 yards rushing this half and 1 td. Unfortunately Nebraska decided their lead was big enough to tinker with the offense and had an afflete that couldn't pass in for a few downs, because he is the "quarterback of the future", too many programs seem to have a guy like this and pretty much all of them suck.Edited by: dwid

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
What a great game by Nebraska. Zac Lee has looked very good tonight, and could hold off Green (black) next year as well if he keeps playing like this.

Burkhead has been amazing tonight for Nebraska. He has gotten the majority of snaps at RB for the Huskers. Nebraska used Burkhead in the wildcat formation a lot this game
smiley1.gif
. Matt O'Hanlon has another INT and a good-looking tackle. It looks like O'Hanlon's replacement next year will be white, Austin Cassidy. Cameron Meredith, a defensive end, has been getting extensive playing time, and is in line to replace Barry Turner (black).

We are now 4-3 in caste bowl matchups.

Did anybody here Suh give his endorsement to Jared Crick?! Unsolicited, Suh was talking about how much he loved playing with this Nebraska D and he said (Im paraphrasing) "..and that Jared Crick, hes the next Suh so to speak, maybe hes gonna beevenbetter than me." The on-the-field interview is played on ESPN after the highlights. I'll look for the quote online and post it if I can find it. I was shocked! He could of endorsed any of his "moon crick" teamates butno he chose Jared Crick!!!I kinda like him all of sudden....

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I've always respected Suh. I am a Nebraska fan, so I have seen Suh play a lot. He has a really good head on his shoulders, unlike a lot of affletes out there. Yeah TH, Suh has given credit to Crick a few times this year. Also, one of the announcers said Crick will be a first round pick in his own right.
smiley1.gif
I liked how Suh gives credit to his team and he much he loved playing with them. He seems unselfish. Suh has actually led the Cornhuskers in tackles the past two years as well.Edited by: Jack Lambert

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Toby Hillis said:
Did anybody here Suh give his endorsement to Jared Crick?!  Unsolicited, Suh was talking about how much he loved playing with this Nebraska D and he said (Im paraphrasing) "..and that Jared Crick, hes the next Suh so to speak, maybe hes gonna be even better than me."  The on-the-field interview is played on ESPN after the highlights.  I'll look for the quote online and post it if I can find it.  I was shocked!  He could of endorsed any of his "moon crick" teamates but no he chose Jared Crick!!! I kinda like him all of sudden....
<div></div>
<div></div>

I heard that as well TH. Ol' Suh showed some class there...I was also pretty suprised. Hopefully, Crick tears it up next season (again).

Edited by: DixieDestroyer