Carolina Panthers General Thread

Snow Plow

Mentor
I would think Jewell going to Carolina gives Drew Sanders at least a chance to start.

Booth

Mentor
Looking at the Panthers' draft choices UDFA signings and last year's roster, I believe we can officially call them The Black Panthers.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Looking at the Panthers' draft choices UDFA signings and last year's roster, I believe we can officially call them The Black Panthers.
No doubt, they have clawed their way into Top 5 odious caste squads in current NFL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The first running back taken in the '24 draft. What about that alleged bottomless black talent pool for the position?

Panthers coach Dave Canales said rookie RB Jonathon Brooks (knee) may not be ready for the start of training camp.
Canales also said Brooks has a ways to go before he is ready and the team will ease him into training camp. Brooks suffered a torn ACL late in his final season at Texas and is still recovering from the injury. Previous reports were optimistic that Brooks would be cleared by training camp, but Canales and the Panthers are now pumping the breaks. Chuba Hubbard and Miles Sanders are the next men up on Carolina’s depth chart. Hubbard proved far more effective than Sanders last year and would likely get the first crack at the starting gig if Brooks misses any time.

Booth

Mentor
The Panther's greedy and cheap owner David Tepper has talked the city of Charlotte into putting up 650 million dollars for renovations, while he puts up 150 million. Majority of the work will be done by minority business owners.

jphoss

Mentor
The Panther's greedy and cheap owner David Tepper has talked the city of Charlotte into putting up 650 million dollars for renovations, while he puts up 150 million. Majority of the work will be done by minority business owners.
Yikes! Steer clear of that stadium! I look forward to tracking the lack of progress being made