Breaking: Multiple Officers Shot in Dallas during BLM Rally

werewolf

Hall of Famer
One thing for certain, and this is certain, blacks are going to receive LESS police services for the near future.

And no one screams louder for police officers to come to help them when something happens to them than a negro or a stinking comlib.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don't forget about that "black Rambo" who killed cops in California a few years back - Christopher dorner.

The media, blacks and libtard community have a conviently short memory when it comes to their victimization mentality.

The criminal Clinton has put the blame on white people.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So it went from three or four shooters to just one? He must have been a helluva shot. How did he shoot 12 cops before any of them took cover?

It is sad that presumably White cops have been murdered by the BLM protestors, but on another hand, there are many positives for us out of this situation;

The credibility of the cultural marxist narrative is collapsing to any White Person with half of a brain, and a rational thought process. Here in Canada BLM were guests of honour in the City of Toronto and Gay Pride. Now we have this same group engaged in murder and arguably terrorism. We always talk on this site about changing things, but thats only going to come about through a war, or some sort of armed uprising. Rioting in the streets, or blacks criminalizing law enforcement in full display of the national media is a good thing because it forces (white) people to be honest about things and leave their comfort zone. So, I think things are going to have to get a lot worse (rioting, crime, disorder) before they get better.

The great thing about this is that it forces people to confront reality and it will force White people to be honest with themselves about race and racial differences. Of course, never underestimate a liberal. A lot of whites will find a way to justify the Negroes murdering the cops, and will actually find a way to blame White people, institutional racism of Whites on Blacks, or historical oppression for the actions of Black Lives Matter.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
So it went from three or four shooters to just one? He must have been a helluva shot. How did he shoot 12 cops before any of them took cover?

It was reported that shots were coming FROM MULTIPLE DIRECTIONS ABOVE. What about the one who ran up to the police officer and murdered him with a handgun? Are they trying to tell me he was the same "lone gunman" sniper holed up in a building with a rifle? Or has that murder already been memory holed? It is still on Youtube:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is insanity. BLM protests are popping up all over the country now. I am no fan of a militarized/overzealous police and unwarranted use of force but I support/respect officers because I was brought up correctly and taught to respect the police and realize they perform a service to protect and prevent a decent into anarchy and lawlessness (I realize this could totally go off into a debate on the 2nd amendment, militarization of police etc. and that is not what I am trying to get at....just talking in terms of principle). On the other hand the media is totally fanning the flame and blaming white people and police officers. Hilary Clinton is now on the record saying whites need to change their ways and put themselves in the shoes of black people thereby sanctioning the false black victimization that has snowballed over the course of the past 50 years.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/

BLM is celebrating and not caring that white cops have been killed. That qualifies as terrorism - the approval and encouragement of murdering of police officers. This organization has been invited to the white house. It is insane. The celebrations by blacks after the death of police officers is absolutely disgusting. Being a police officer cannot be easy as the agitator in chief has fanned the flames over the past seven years along with the crappy black "entertainers", b-list celebrities and twitter morons are all to blame for this along with BLM.

Sorry for the rant.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I feel like its the end of days.

Every moronic crazy Black with a grudge and weapons is out for "justice". The original gunman since he hated White people should have looked in the mirror the morning of the shooting and taken himself out since he wasn't a full blooded African and done the world a favor.

Anyway condolences to the families of the slain officers, the killings and the controversies around the civilian deaths goes to show you that policing is the hardest job in America.......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...allas-gunman-killed-five-police-officers.html

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The PTB is sure as heck trying their dead-level best to stir up a "race war". If the savages aren't reeled in, the puppet ma$ters might just get their way. Even with most of the "White" populace 'sheeplized', there's still a remanent of real men (like us) that'll only 'take' so much.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is disgusting and Obama is the biggest racist I have ever seen. The violent BLM needs to be shut down. It's getting worse and worse with these thugs.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Attorney: Minnesota Hispanic Officer Jeronimo Yanez Was Reacting To Philando Castile’s Gun – Not Race…
Posted on July 9, 2016 by sundance
Matt Finn just reported for Fox9 News in Minnesota confirming some details and adding a few more after discussion with Yanez attorney and investigators:
  • Officer Jeronimo Yanez is Mexican not Asian as claimed by Diamond Reynolds.
  • Philando Castile and Diamond Reynolds did not comply with instructions to keep their hands “up, visible and don’t move them”.
  • There was a handgun “visible” on the lap of Philando Castile
  • Officer Yanez reacted to the gun and Philando Castile’s movements.
  • Confirmation again that officer Yanez did pull over Castile and Reynolds as an outcome of Castile fitting the profile from the armed robbery July 2nd.
10:25am AP UPDATE
: An attorney for a suburban Minneapolis police officer who killed a black motorist says the officer reacted to the man’s gun, not his race.

mn-shooting-18-officer-jeronimo-yanez.jpg
mn-shooting-19.jpg

Minneapolis attorney Thomas Kelly told The Associated Press on Saturday that St. Anthony Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez was reacting to “the presence of that gun and the display of that gun” when he opened fire on Philando Castile.

Castile’s girlfriend, who streamed the shooting’s aftermath live on Facebook, says Castile was permitted to carry the gun.

Kelly says Yanez, who is Latino, is distraught and saddened over the Wednesday shooting in the Minneapolis suburb of Falcon Heights.

Authorities say that during the traffic stop, Yanez approached Castile’s car from the driver’s side and another officer approached from the passenger side. Yanez opened fire, striking Castile multiple times.

Kelly wouldn’t elaborate on what led up to the shooting, citing a pending investigation. (LINK)

Hopefully the attorney for officer Yanez will push for the dash cam to be made public as soon as possible.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was creeped out by how calm the black boy's girlfriend was in the Minnesota live streaming incident. Was reading a good article on the virtues of live streaming -- http://projectveritas.com/2016/07/0...of-live-stream-video-its-not-black-and-white/ -- and a lot of comments concern whether the girl was acting "normally" or not. Maybe there's a lot of social media zombies who live only through their smart phones and Facebook, to the point of calmly going to FB even immediately after their supposed loved one was shot a foot away from them in a car, but it seems peculiar to me. It's really hard to accept at face value anything presented by the hypnotic, hive mind media.

At any rate, here's what one person wrote about it in the comments section and many others agree:

My initial observations:

1. We don't see what led up to shooting.
2. She isn't upset
3. She doesn't try to help or comfort her 'boyfriend'
4. She says they "Killed him" when he is clearly still alive.
5. She doesn't call an ambulance.
6. Is only concerned with narrating on live feed, nothing else.
7. She doesn't ask for help or assistance.
8. No tears

Something very wrong here.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I was creeped out by how calm the black boy's girlfriend was in the Minnesota live streaming incident. Was reading a good article on the virtues of live streaming -- http://projectveritas.com/2016/07/0...of-live-stream-video-its-not-black-and-white/ -- and a lot of comments concern whether the girl was acting "normally" or not. Maybe there's a lot of social media zombies who live only through their smart phones and Facebook, to the point of calmly going to FB even immediately after their supposed loved one was shot a foot away from them in a car, but it seems peculiar to me. It's really hard to accept at face value anything presented by the hypnotic, hive mind media.

At any rate, here's what one person wrote about it in the comments section and many others agree:

My initial observations:

1. We don't see what led up to shooting.
2. She isn't upset
3. She doesn't try to help or comfort her 'boyfriend'
4. She says they "Killed him" when he is clearly still alive.
5. She doesn't call an ambulance.
6. Is only concerned with narrating on live feed, nothing else.
7. She doesn't ask for help or assistance.
8. No tears

Something very wrong here.

Exactly, Don. The girlfriend's reaction was very detached. Red Ice TV talked about it:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The enemy controlled USSA media is what feeds them these twisted lies and incites these mass murders and race riots. They carefully censor all the countless millions of black violent crimes against white people AND police AND other blacks, but they are always on the lookout for something - anything will do - that they can take out of context and twist around and spin to make whitey, especially white police, look like the bad guys and incite more black riots and black murders and black violent crimes.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
It was reported that shots were coming FROM MULTIPLE DIRECTIONS ABOVE. What about the one who ran up to the police officer and murdered him with a handgun? Are they trying to tell me he was the same "lone gunman" sniper holed up in a building with a rifle? Or has that murder already been memory holed? It is still on Youtube:

any new info on how it happened? it sounds impossible to kill this many cops with a sniper rifle, for 1 guy, i don't understand how it is possible

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
any new info on how it happened? it sounds impossible to kill this many cops with a sniper rifle, for 1 guy, i don't understand how it is possible

I've yet to hear anything in the U.S. media asking about this incredible feat. If it was 12 civilians I would be amazed; but 12 policemen? I know if I was a reporter that is something I would be pressing for answers. How could one gunman successfully shoot 12 cops while being unscathed himself? And why initially was there so much talk about "triangulation" and three or four snipers? It's all gone down the memory hole just that quickly. As usual we are being fed an "official" narrative that is not to be questioned, and only the small aware proportion of the population will engage in due diligence and decide for themselves how much of the narrative is true.

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
maybe it's a request from the authorities because these other shooters are on the loose and they don't want them to know that they are looking for them?
or maybe he really did it all himself, but in that case it would be interesting for the media to explain exactly how he did it because it is an extraordinary feat

werewolf

Hall of Famer
maybe it's a request from the authorities because these other shooters are on the loose and they don't want them to know that they are looking for them?
or maybe he really did it all himself, but in that case it would be interesting for the media to explain exactly how he did it because it is an extraordinary feat

The media and the occupational government never explain anything. They expect the people to have 90 second memory spans.

Heretic

Master
Looks like Pandora is getting on the BLM terrorist bandwagon. There are other apps similar to Pandora, like Spotify, that, at least for now, I'm not aware of any direct support of the BLM terrorist organization.

It's not easy for some to quit Facebook, Twitter, or Google because there's not really any practical alternative to them, and you can still use those platforms in a limited capacity to counter (((their))) propaganda, but please consider canceling your subscription to Pandora, if you have one, and switch to a competitor that respects all lives.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A great example of Orwellian doublespeak in action from the idiot leftists at the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.032875750e8f

The battle lines have been drawn. A majority is fed up with the idiotic black community in this country - they are only supported by the commie leftist media which distorts facts and spreads lies as truth to push their agenda forward. The black community is a cancer on this society as well as in Europe. An entitled bunch of morons with no accountability.