Breaking: Multiple Officers Shot in Dallas during BLM Rally

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"UPDATE: Four officers have died and at least seven officers have been wounded in the Dallas sniper attack. Police are currently searching for suspects."

werewolf

Hall of Famer
View image on Twitter
Cm0NfAlUMAA8PNP.jpg:small

Follow
Dallas Police Depart

✔@DallasPD

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Im not a false flag conspiracy guy myself. I can't really see this being anything more than a militant black group who carried out this attack. This will be used as another push for gun control for sure. I also think that the race of the attackers if they are black will be minimized as much as possible by the media.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Pathetic situation. Rest easy to all those police officers lives lost. Race relations are the worst I've seen in my lifetime and Obama hasn't done one thing to unify and lead Americans in 8 years. He prefers to further tear down our country and endorse Killary to finish the job.

Westside

Hall of Famer
BLM f*cks are the likely culprits. As of now, 4 murdered cops and 7 other cops shot by BLM type negroes. And to think Barry invited this vile group to the WH and met with them. Seriously, how can even dumbed down Americans support this vile party. Really sickening. One of the suspects turned himself in. Black guy, surprise.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Obama and Hillary are laughing and celebrating.

Gunman shoots officer point blank during Dallas attack:

http://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...ots-officer-point-blank-during-Dallas-attack/
Damn, that BLM suspect had balls to assassinate that copper. Was reading the stormfront posts that WW provided. They make some valid points. Not all negroes are dumb as rocks. Some are intelligent enough to plan an attack and want to go out as black heroes gunning down coppers.

Flint

Mentor
I don't think you can blame this on BLM. I hear they were having a peaceful protest, just demonstrating nicely and chanting "Kill the police" and "F*ck the police" so they are not to blame for any of the violence that happened.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The media is just beyond pathetic. Just trying to paint the black community as victims (as the media and the left has done for the past 50 years) rather than holding them accountable for anything.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The media is just beyond pathetic. Just trying to paint the black community as victims (as the media and the left has done for the past 50 years) rather than holding them accountable for anything.

The controlled mass media is the most guilty of all. They are always hunting for something - anything will do - that they can twist around and take out of context to incite the blacks to riot and commit even more violent crimes than they already do, meanwhile very carefully ignoring the countless millions of black crimes against white people AND the police AND other blacks.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Wall Street loves this. The stock market is soaring today.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
No one seems to be talking about the two males and one female that were taken into custody...
What is the latest with them? I heard one report that the "people questioned were released". What??!
What is going on here? Weren't they part of the attacks? Now it's sounding like this was a "single lone gunman" line of garbage. I'm getting conflicting answers.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
No one seems to be talking about the two males and one female that were taken into custody...
What is the latest with them? I heard one report that the "people questioned were released". What??!
What is going on here? Weren't they part of the attacks? Now it's sounding like this was a "single lone gunman" line of garbage. I'm getting conflicting answers.

On Rense.com:

"Watch This! 1 Suspect Killed By Cop 'Robot Bomb',
3 In Custody, Now It Was Just 'A Lone Gunman'!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/0...s-wanted-to-kill-white-people-chief-says.html

PS Rense must be schizo, headlining Dr David Duke etc., but also running liberal-communist ziomedia incitement to riot and kill agitprop about "police murdering black men".

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Im not a false flag conspiracy guy myself. I can't really see this being anything more than a militant black group who carried out this attack. This will be used as another push for gun control for sure. I also think that the race of the attackers if they are black will be minimized as much as possible by the media.

Just like how the Washington Navy Yard massacre was swept under the rug really quick - by the MSM - when they learned that the perpetrator was "inconvenient" for them.