Black QBs in the NFL

Phall

Master
From what I can tell, the Patriots spent $3.5 million to give Newton this preseason tryout, which was 2/3 of his total contract for the year. This wasn't some shrewd front office move.

I'm wary of any team cutting any unvaccinated player at this point. The vaccine agenda has priority over the white replacement agenda. I'll be happy if another team signs him so long as he is not a realistic challenger to supplant a white QB, ie Fitzpatrick in Washington.

Happy news for Mac Jones though. It's really an incredible set of circumstances that he's in this position. He was a late-riser three star recruit out of high school, which was probably selling him short, although I'm not well-versed going that far back. He signed with Alabama in Tua Tagovailoa's class, giving him no clear path to playing time. If Tua doesn't get hurt in 2019, he doesn't see the field. This gave him the leg up over then-freshman Bryce Young as an upperclassman with experience. If Tua's little brother hadn't transferred, would he still have had that opportunity? But he wins the national championship and is too good to ignore. Mac was not celebrated as an NFL prospect, but the journalists eventually fell into line there. Perfect situation and timing to land with a team as their incumbent starter fizzles out. The dice roll worked out for him in choosing Alabama, as I doubt he would be in this position if he'd honored his original commitment to Kentucky.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Don't worry about Scam, Vikings are interested in him as a backup. Guess Mond hasn't panned out, so to fulfill their mandatory backup black quarterback, looking to Scam.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jalen Hurts gifted the starting job with the Eagles. Flacco was great during the preseason and Minshew has more experience and is a better player. My guess is they tank with Hurts and try to get their new black jesus Watson next offseason.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
All these black quarterback-led teams will hopefully tank and send their dwfs into deep and dark cellars of misery. Any White not aware of what the League is doing by their anti-White agenda deserves to be let down. This purge looks like the worst ever.

dwid

Hall of Famer
It will be interesting to see if this is the end of Newton's career. Probably not.

I wouldn't want a guy on my team who won't even try for a loose ball in a big game and who dresses like a fashion impaired girl. It's bad for morale.
Rob Ninkovich stated that Mac Jones was teaching Newton the Patriots playbook, the one he had for the entire previous year. If he does land somewhere I don't see him making any impact.

“From what I gained from sources inside the actual building, from everything I understand now, Mac was basically helping Cam learn the playbook,” said Ninkovich.

wile

Master
https://www.outkick.com/mac-jones-was-teaching-cam-newton-the-playbook/

Link to the latest right wing globalist grifter website, but interesting. I would put most black QBs in that bucket, back in the day that was Randall Cunningham's deal. Buddy Ryan let that chump run around and "make plays" to the usual just above mediocrity level which just assures the cucks the black QB savior has descended upon this blighted land to dispense virtue upon the white cucks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rob Ninkovich stated that Mac Jones was teaching Newton the Patriots playbook, the one he had for the entire previous year. If he does land somewhere I don't see him making any impact.

“From what I gained from sources inside the actual building, from everything I understand now, Mac was basically helping Cam learn the playbook,” said Ninkovich.

That shows what separates Mac Jones from the quotas that Saban trots out there. Ability+mental acumen.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I still can't believe the Steelers kept Haskins on the active roster. The Patriots only have Mac Jones on the active roster and look to take advantage of the practice squad rules by stashing away Hoyer and Gilbert their and having the ability to call either of them up on game day without having the make a roster cut. To my knowledge New England is the only team doing this. The Steelers already have Rudolph as a quality backup who has shown improvement over his first three seasons in the league - Haskins is a waste on the active roster - mostly because he is trash but also because the Steelers could designate him as protected on the practice squad. The fact the Steelers think another team would have put a claim in on Haskins is borderline absurd after the dud he laid in week 3 of the preseason. Again I feel this is Tomlin trying to mentor a black quarterback.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Something I found while looking for something else.

In 2016 former Vikings and Seahawks quarterback Tarvaris Jackson was arrested for drunkenly threatening to kill his wife with a gun. She defended herself with an iron and a knife and said to him "You'd better be accurate because you ain't on the field." After he was arrested he asked for a Public Defender and claimed he was broke, after making over $10 million dollars in his pro career.

Jackson killed himself in 2020 by driving 70 in a 30 mile per hour zone and losing control of his car.

The Tom Iron rule in action for Jackson. He had everything going for him and he loused it up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Idler Arm officially named starter for Houston. Root hard for Houston, Denver, Philadelphia and the Saints to falter early in the season which should pave the way for QB controversies.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Lol when you speak of yourself in third person, tell tale sign you might be a douchebag.
I won’t lose any sleep over Cam being released. However, if the decision came down to his decision to avoid the jab, it’s a really bad situation that will claim many White players too.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Idler Arm officially named starter for Houston. Root hard for Houston, Denver, Philadelphia and the Saints to falter early in the season which should pave the way for QB controversies.
Yea I was really rooting for Hill to win the position for the Saints. They would win more if they designed the playbook around his skillset. Jameis looked ok against a pathetic Jags defense in preseason no less and declared the starter. He's been good against bottom feeders and that's about it. Even then highly inconsistent

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Saints have a pretty ramshackle group of receivers to work with currently and even Troutman hasn't looked good and has been hurt, so maybe it's for the best to let Winston start the season and leave Hill in the wings for now.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The media is finally admitting what we all know about Jalen Hurts. He’s a subpar starting QB who puts up stats in garbage time.

Jalen Hurts has scored 43.4 percent of his fantasy points in the fourth quarter this season.
Hurts has become this generation's Blake Bortles, producing in garbage time on the ground and through the air in what's likely a lost season for Nick Sirriani and the Eagles. Hurts' rushing production has kept him afloat for fantasy purposes even when he's struggled as a passer: Only Lamar Jackson has more rushing yards than Hurts through seven weeks. He's gotten it done for those who drafted him in the middle rounds, but his early-game struggles could threaten his playing time if Sirriani has had enough and is willing to switch to Joe Flacco. Some improved first half play from Hurts against Detroit in Week 8 could go a long way to securing his spot atop the Eagles' QB depth chart.
SOURCE: John Daigle on Twitter
Oct 25, 2021, 10:02 AM ET

While it’s nice they point out the glaring 43% of production in the 4th quarter, the rest of the blurb is stupid. First, why single out Blake Bortles when there are countless other recent black QBs who pad the stats (Watson on terrible Texans teams come to mind). We know why. Second, if the Eagles make the switch, why would it be to Joe Flacco? They aren’t in playoff contention. Could it be the media doesn’t want to see young talent Gardner Minshew get his chance to prove he’s a better long term option than Hurts?

Red Raider

Mentor
This doesn’t surprise me at all, he has come off as lazy and doesn’t seem to have a care to be an NFL QB. This is something that I think a lot of us here kinda saw coming during the draft process. He has never done anything to show that he loves the game of football, I’m sure he’s totally happy being a reserve and just collecting the paycheck. He’ll be out of the league soon enough.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This doesn’t surprise me at all, he has come off as lazy and doesn’t seem to have a care to be an NFL QB. This is something that I think a lot of us here kinda saw coming during the draft process. He has never done anything to show that he loves the game of football, I’m sure he’s totally happy being a reserve and just collecting the paycheck. He’ll be out of the league soon enough.
Yep he got by on autopilot at the college level but the NFL is a whole different animal when it comes to game prep, also since the NFL has evolved from it's semi pro attitude the flaky lazy qb will be a guy who is eventually cut and doing a normal 9 to 5 after he has gone through his 9 lives in the league.

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Well, this scouting report didn't age well. Daniel Kelly said Justin Fields could turn a bad team around his rookie year all by himself.

Here are some of his stats. 2-8 win loss record, 58.1 completion percentage, 4 TD, 8 Int, 69.0 quarterback rating. And he's injured.

Fields has been a big step down from Mitch Trubisky.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/justin-fields-4/

Danny Vado

Thank God for...

Josh Allen
Mac Jones
Justin Herbert
Joe Burrow

....ah, sorry Baker Mayfield.

Mayfield was smart, he grabbed all those endorsements before it became obvious he isn't any good.

TwentyTwo

Master
Good article ....i have nothing against Lamar personally ; he's a likeable guy ; appreciate when he said to "Trust Trump" back in early 2020 when he was getting so much media/twitter hate during height of virus lockdowns. The problem i have is some of the folks at the Undefeated(ESPN) that have a goal of 20 black starting QB's; yet saw no problem with all black defenses.

Of course Whitlock could be called Uncle Tom ; coon; Sell out ; etc; or white supremacist (see Larry Elder); it should . Jackson proved me wrong back in 2019 ; but the NFL Defenses usually can figure out / expose QB's weaknesses. Will he ever be able to take them to the Super Bowl? Has he reached his ceiling?

Whitlock: Baltimore quarterback Lamar Jackson must face the music for his inconsistent play
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whit...must-face-the-music-for-his-inconsistent-play

Jerry Reb

Mentor
My goal is 20 White starting cornerbacks; that should be more than reasonable in a league with 64 starting positions. That'll never happen thanks to stereotyping, but we're expected to believe that the NFL is the "ultimate meritocracy." LOL.

Watching Harrison Smith on TNF tonight, he's got the perfect combination of speed/athleticism and instincts/football IQ. I do think free safety is his best position but he could easily be an elite cornerback, and he's not the only white man in that category.