Another ESPN jerk

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Thanks aren’t looking great for ESPN!

Can’t happen quickly enough for my taste

wile

Master
Sadly, they won't. They will go the route of Euro clubs which has declining local support and interest but, makes more $ from corporations and global fans..

I would like to disagree yet my son in law is a huge Chelsea fan and shows more enthusiasm for their upcoming season versus his love of the KC Chiefs.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sounds like a coordinated effort in censorship. They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Dark times ahead.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo.../news/report-espn-accounts-pause-posting-on-x

Chosenite collusion going on over at Twitter to try and stop “the noticing”. ESPN joining in on it. Musk’s acquisition of Twitter and loosening censorship has really changed the conversation on many things. Zionist propaganda being one of the most important as real time raw footage of the Palestinian genocide is getting out unfiltered. Musk’s real sin here is just stating that genocide against any group should be considered genocide and the ADL doesn’t approve of that message.

White awareness and open conversation on Twitter gives me some hope. Interesting time to be alive.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo.../news/report-espn-accounts-pause-posting-on-x

Chosenite collusion going on over at Twitter to try and stop “the noticing”. ESPN joining in on it. Musk’s acquisition of Twitter and loosening censorship has really changed the conversation on many things. Zionist propaganda being one of the most important as real time raw footage of the Palestinian genocide is getting out unfiltered. Musk’s real sin here is just stating that genocide against any group should be considered genocide and the ADL doesn’t approve of that message

White awareness and open conversation on Twitter gives me some hope. Interesting time to be alive.M

Musk was immediately labeled a white supremacist after acquiring Twitter and accused of allowing hate speech. The usual parties were involved such as the ADL etc. numerous companies refused to continue ads which is why twitters revenue is down the tubes. The other day someone posted Jewish groups like ADL promote racism against white. Musk agreed and IBM is now pulling their ads. Whites can’t call out anti white racism without being cancelled. This even applies to the richest man in the world.

jphoss

Mentor
Musk was immediately labeled a white supremacist after acquiring Twitter and accused of allowing hate speech. The usual parties were involved such as the ADL etc. numerous companies refused to continue ads which is why twitters revenue is down the tubes. The other day someone posted Jewish groups like ADL promote racism against white. Musk agreed and IBM is now pulling their ads. Whites can’t call out anti white racism without being cancelled. This even applies to the richest man in the world.
Elon doesn’t seem to be backing down, perhaps growing up as a discriminated white in south africa has given him armor against the zionist bully’s

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Elon doesn’t seem to be backing down, perhaps growing up as a discriminated white in south africa has given him armor against the zionist bully’s
Yes, it seems he is not but they always find a way to take whitey down. If anymore advertisers pull Twitter is done. They have been trying to shut it down ever since he bought it.

icsept

Master
Colin Cowherd just said the Chiefs need to put up with Kadarius Toney’s drops “because he’s so explosive.” The guy averages 6.3 yards per catch and 2.3 yards per rush. His longest play this season is 18 yards. How does Cowherd have a job talking sports? How does Toney have a job playing football?

The Hock

Master
Colin Cowherd just said the Chiefs need to put up with Kadarius Toney’s drops “because he’s so explosive.” The guy averages 6.3 yards per catch and 2.3 yards per rush. His longest play this season is 18 yards. How does Cowherd have a job talking sports? How does Toney have a job playing football?
Ha ha. Explosive. Actually Toney's drops and F-ups have made too many drives die with a whimper, not a bang.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sounds about right from a West Coast, soy boy, commie. Cowturd used to have me wanting to poke his eyes out when I would listen to him during the scamdemic, while I was off work. I quickly learned getting my sports fix wasn’t worth listening to that prick.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Sounds about right from a West Coast soy boy commie. Cowturd used to have me wanting to poke his eyes out when I would listen to him during the scamdemic while, I was off work. I quickly learned getting my sports fix wasn’t worth listening to that prick.
Cowherd is the poster boy for the typical sports fan. He fawns over "athleticism" and thinks that is the be all end all. I remember a couple of my friends probably back 20 years or so ago talking about Cowherd's theory of why there are so many more black athletes. His hypothesis was that the black kids "wanted it more" because they came from tougher backgrounds. This was back when I was in the noticing phase of the caste system, asking questions to myself while observing everything and it not adding up.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Cowherd is the poster boy for the typical sports fan. He fawns over "athleticism" and thinks that is the be all end all. I remember a couple of my friends probably back 20 years or so ago talking about Cowherd's theory of why there are so many more black athletes. His hypothesis was that the black kids "wanted it more" because they came from tougher backgrounds. This was back when I was in the noticing phase of the caste system, asking questions to myself while observing everything and it not adding up.
I used to think that too, but then I thought. How many times in life do black guys out hustle or outwork white guys? It can happen but it’s usually the other way around.

the “they wanted it more” theory is bogus in my opinion.

jphoss

Mentor
The only reason people think Toney is athletic is because he’s black. The guy has terrible hand eye coordination, runs herky jerky routes which shows he has poor balance, body control and anticipation. His 1.54 10 yard split was .3 slower than Charlie Jones, Jack Campbell (who weighs roughly 70 pounds more than him) ran a faster 3 cone (6.88 to 6.74) And one of our favorites Harrison Smith ran a faster 3 cone and 20 yard shuttle. All this guy can do is sprint fast in a straight line unimpeded which is the least transferable athletic trait needed in most sports, especially football

icsept

Master
Brian “Windy” Windhorst is fat, middle-aged, nerdy cuck. He’s one of ESPN’s alleged basketball experts. Prior to the NBA draft he went to Paris to meet with and scout Victor Wembenyama. He’s now the designated Wemby dick rider. As far as I can tell, he follows him around and just lavishes praise on the guy. Reminds me of when Tiger Woods had his own reporter who was at every tournament reporting on Tiger’s every move. Personally, the Wembenyama hype has been over the top and nauseating. Everyone is in awe because a 7’4” dude with orangatan arms can dribble a basketball and block shots. He’s pretty good but I find myself rooting against him because of the incessant hype.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Brian “Windy” Windhorst is fat, middle-aged, nerdy cuck. He’s one of ESPN’s alleged basketball experts. Prior to the NBA draft he went to Paris to meet with and scout Victor Wembenyama. He’s now the designated Wemby dick rider. As far as I can tell, he follows him around and just lavishes praise on the guy. Reminds me of when Tiger Woods had his own reporter who was at every tournament reporting on Tiger’s every move. Personally, the Wembenyama hype has been over the top and nauseating. Everyone is in awe because a 7’4” dude with orangatan arms can dribble a basketball and block shots. He’s pretty good but I find myself rooting against him because of the incessant hype.
Ya you nailed it with the 1st sentence. No wonder he’s allowed on TV.

Dick Butka

I used to think that too, but then I thought. How many times in life do black guys out hustle or outwork white guys? It can happen but it’s usually the other way around.

the “they wanted it more” theory is bogus in my opinion.

Great example of the black work ethic here. A familiar example of worthless affleticism given endless opportunity by cucky negrophile coaches and executives, namely John Lynch, the former white safety who recently, in stupefying recklessness, mortgaged the team's future on the balding mulatto, Trey Lance. It's slightly offensive on multiple levels that this clown, Lynch, should be rewarded with the good fortune of a Super Bowl appearance, but I digress.

It's actually conceivable that the 49ers lost this Super Bowl specifically because of Chase Young's hot-dogging throughout this game. This entitled waste of space should never take a snap in the NFL again after this unforgivable display of laziness and apathy. Why there's no such honor code is beyond me. For all the NFL's pretentiousness, and (admittedly) sometimes beneficial policing of African behaviors, they put up with a lot of nonsense in certain ways. But remember that this d-line was putting great pressure on Mahomes early, and could've conceivably put the game out of reach on the strength of defensive dominance, were everyone, in the words of Mike Singletary, 'sold out to be a part of this team.'

And actually, now that I look closely, Young wasn't the only guilty party. #90 appears to be lazy as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great example of the black work ethic here. A familiar example of worthless affleticism given endless opportunity by cucky negrophile coaches and executives, namely John Lynch, the former white safety who recently, in stupefying recklessness, mortgaged the team's future on the balding mulatto, Trey Lance. It's slightly offensive on multiple levels that this clown, Lynch, should be rewarded with the good fortune of a Super Bowl appearance, but I digress.

It's actually conceivable that the 49ers lost this Super Bowl specifically because of Chase Young's hot-dogging throughout this game. This entitled waste of space should never take a snap in the NFL again after this unforgivable display of laziness and apathy. Why there's no such honor code is beyond me. For all the NFL's pretentiousness, and (admittedly) sometimes beneficial policing of African behaviors, they put up with a lot of nonsense in certain ways. But remember that this d-line was putting great pressure on Mahomes early, and could've conceivably put the game out of reach on the strength of defensive dominance, were everyone, in the words of Mike Singletary, 'sold out to be a part of this team.'

And actually, now that I look closely, Young wasn't the only guilty party. #90 appears to be lazy as well.
Your reply is off-topic but I'm wondering, is this the same John Lynch who recognized the Lance mistake early on and got rid of him and took a chance instead on Brock Purdy, when most other teams would have been afraid to jettison Lance so quickly? Who traded for Christian McCaffrey and helped put together what was easily the most enjoyable offense to root for this season, and for that matter since the heyday of the Patriots several years ago? Who drafted Nick Bosa? If Lynch is a "cucky negrophile executive" and a "clown," what adjectives do you have for the rest of the league's GMs?

Yes, Young is a big time bust as I've pointed out a number of times, but Lynch is working within the constraints of the Caste System and doing it well and his team has been one we've been rooting for the past few years.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Your reply is off-topic but I'm wondering, is this the same John Lynch who recognized the Lance mistake early on and got rid of him and took a chance instead on Brock Purdy, when most other teams would have been afraid to jettison Lance so quickly? Who traded for Christian McCaffrey and helped put together what was easily the most enjoyable offense to root for this season, and for that matter since the heyday of the Patriots several years ago? Who drafted Nick Bosa? If Lynch is a "cucky negrophile executive" and a "clown," what adjectives do you have for the rest of the league's GMs?

Yes, Young is a big time bust as I've pointed out a number of times, but Lynch is working within the constraints of the Caste System and doing it well and his team has been one we've been rooting for the past few years.

Without de-railing the topic completely I think Lynch is certainly valid of criticism. The evaluation of Trey Lance and giving up so many picks to move up for him was a colossal mistake that was only offset by the very luck selection of Purdy which may or may not have been a Lynch decision. On top of that he didn't make a leap of faith on McCaffery but recognized an opportunity on one of the accepted White outliers in the league and made a trade for him. Back in 2017 Lynch could have drafted McCaffery but opted for uber bust Solomon Thomas (followed up with bust Reuben Foster with the 31st pick). Nick Bosa was a no-brainer - again another universally accepted White outlier for him to draft. The Chase Young trade was a caste clout chasing move. He's really no better or worse than any other GM helming an organization as the anti-Whiteness goes into overdrive in the NFL.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Without de-railing the topic completely I think Lynch is certainly valid of criticism. The evaluation of Trey Lance and giving up so many picks to move up for him was a colossal mistake that was only offset by the very luck selection of Purdy which may or may not have been a Lynch decision. On top of that he didn't make a leap of faith on McCaffery but recognized an opportunity on one of the accepted White outliers in the league and made a trade for him. Back in 2017 Lynch could have drafted McCaffery but opted for uber bust Solomon Thomas (followed up with bust Reuben Foster with the 31st pick). Nick Bosa was a no-brainer - again another universally accepted White outlier for him to draft. The Chase Young trade was a caste clout chasing move. He's really no better or worse than any other GM helming an organization as the anti-Whiteness goes into overdrive in the NFL.
Agreed. Most of the Whites on 49ers are elite so they’d stick on any caste squad. I’d like to see Lynch draft some White defensive players in mid to late rounds and let them stick. Or load up on UDFAs and give them chances in camp. Then I’d toot is horn as a GM worthy of our respect.