2024 White Purge

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ryan Miller of Furman?

Concerning Schrader. Because he's white and led the SEC in rushing and got cut will not help us. Very sad about this.

Yep that Ryan Miller. All three of those Bucs WRs had put together solid preseason performances.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deneric Prince cut by KC, which further solidifies Carson Steele's place on the roster:

Chiefs waived RB Deneric Prince.
The second-year UDFA appeared to be making a run at No. 2 status. Then training camp began. Prince ended up falling behind FB Carson Steele, while not even Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s health issues could save Prince’s roster status. Prince’s preseason film was certainly that of a mediocre player. Still only 24, a second chance elsewhere remains possible if he doesn’t sign to the Chiefs’ practice squad. Also waived/released by the Chiefs on Tuesday were RB Emani Bailey, LB Swayze Bozeman, TE Baylor Cupp, DT Neil Farrell, T Chukwuebuka Godrick, CB Kamal Hadden, RB Keaontay Ingram, LB Curtis Jacobs, DE Truman Jones, DT Fabien Lovett, CB D.J. Miller, T Lucas Niang, QB Chris Oladokun, WR Cornell Powell, RB Deneric Prince, RB Louis Rees-Zammit, WR Nikko Remigio, WR Justyn Ross, CB Keith Taylor, WR Kadarius Toney, S Deon Bush, LB Cole Christiansen, DT Matt Dickerson, TE Irv Smith and S Tyree Gillespie.

Warhawk_46

Master
No question the league is very biased against fast White receivers. They don't fit the ominpresent narrative of Blacks fast, Whites slow and thus are a huge threat to the underpinnings of the Caste System and the lies it's based on.

That's why this year was surprising with the early selections of McConkey and Pearsall, and Shipley also even though his speed is rarely acknowledged. We'll see how their NFL journeys go; I try to be positive, the college progams they come from seem to be working in their favor.
It could the tide is (very) slowly turning. I think with the aforementioned receivers drafted early and the fact that five new running backs are in the league (two destined for practice squads but still) might be indicative of some cracks beginning to form.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Always a rough thread to view.

I agree regarding players like Isabella, Sills, Muse, Kennedy, etc.. Man I wish I was a GM. Other caste Whore GMs trash would be my treasure.

jacque

Guru
Always a rough thread to view.

I agree regarding players like Isabella, Sills, Muse, Kennedy, etc.. Man I wish I was a GM. Other caste Whore GMs trash would be my treasure.
Yep, a lot of these guys, they’re not magically completely overlooked secret superstars who would be all pros if given a chance, but they should be contributors, some would be phenomenal backups, and some actually could be stars.

If I’m a GM I could go out and sign a bunch of jobless whites and get immediate contributors. You can immediately take Isabella and have a solid starting returner, get him on some occasional reverses and screens, mix him in a bit, and have an explosive open field monster who could easily have a few hundred yards, few TDs, explosive runs and returns. I mean if you ask me, if he was the WR2 or 3 on the chiefs he’d probably have near 1000 yards.

Instead they let him return kicks occasionally and give him a few designed plays, and when he doesn’t immediately explode for big yards in his sparse attempts, they give up on him. Blacks on the other hand get 100 tries before being given up on.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One of the best preseason defenders OLB Bo Richter was cut by the Vikings.

Warhawk_46

Master
I see this as a common thread - teams best preseason performers getting cut if they are white. We have seen it countless times, just think if Ryan Nall. Even going back to Danny Woodhead - he was cut by the NY Jets after dominating the preseason games. Thank goodness for Brady and Belichick giving him a second chance.

Now we have offensive and defensive players being standouts in training camp, translating practice to games and playing so well there only for them to get that knock on their door they have been cut.

It must be infuriating for our men to find themselves cut when their less athletic, less skilled and less productive - really lesser football players - black teammates skate through simply because of their privilege.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Deneric Prince cut by KC, which further solidifies Carson Steele's place on the roster:

Chiefs waived RB Deneric Prince.
The second-year UDFA appeared to be making a run at No. 2 status. Then training camp began. Prince ended up falling behind FB Carson Steele, while not even Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s health issues could save Prince’s roster status. Prince’s preseason film was certainly that of a mediocre player. Still only 24, a second chance elsewhere remains possible if he doesn’t sign to the Chiefs’ practice squad. Also waived/released by the Chiefs on Tuesday were RB Emani Bailey, LB Swayze Bozeman, TE Baylor Cupp, DT Neil Farrell, T Chukwuebuka Godrick, CB Kamal Hadden, RB Keaontay Ingram, LB Curtis Jacobs, DE Truman Jones, DT Fabien Lovett, CB D.J. Miller, T Lucas Niang, QB Chris Oladokun, WR Cornell Powell, RB Deneric Prince, RB Louis Rees-Zammit, WR Nikko Remigio, WR Justyn Ross, CB Keith Taylor, WR Kadarius Toney, S Deon Bush, LB Cole Christiansen, DT Matt Dickerson, TE Irv Smith and S Tyree Gillespie.
These three players were expected to be cuts, although the Chiefs are high on all three of them. I would not be surprised if all three make it to the practice squad. Dickerson was a bubble cut, but it will be interesting to see if the Chiefs think that he can improve. Bozeman was one of the camp stars.

Warhawk_46

Master
49ers’ Elijah Mitchell placed on season-ending IR. Could Cody Schrader be brought to the active roster already?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
QB Austin Reed (Bears), QB Jack Plummer (Panthers), QB Sean Clifford (Packers) and LB Tanner Muse (Jaguars) all signed to practice squads today. Of note though, Wassall favorite Desmond Ridder was signed to the Cardinals (figures) PS. :afro:

Warhawk_46

Master
Schrader to the rams active roster!
Good for him! I hope he gets a chance and San Fran regrets keeping him instead of the two worse blacks they chose to keep. Schrader was clearly better than both should have been third string behind McCaffrey and Mason.

Warhawk_46

Master
Pre season games should be scrapped. Absolute waste of time.

Hopes raise only to be dashed every year
Agreed. What is the point of them if coaches and GMs are not going to take want occurs during them to heart?

wile

Master
Reggie Bush stuck up for Hass. IMO the white cucks in the media and management are the worst CS offenders.

northwinds

Mentor
Chiefs just signed Perine……..so the hope of Steele being RB2 are vanishing. I knew it was too good to be true………

Warhawk_46

Master
Reggie Bush stuck up for Hass. IMO the white cucks in the media and management are the worst CS offenders.
I agree was well. I’ve often found self-loathing whites worst of all. Bush always seemed a fair player. He was electric.

wile

Master
Mike Hass is the one that blew the door open on the caste system for me. I watched him in college as I was becoming more aware and interested in tracking White athletes and to see him be a 6th round pick that never got a shot was the final straw for me. Hass was an incredible player.

I agree was well. I’ve often found self-loathing whites worst of all. Bush always seemed a fair player. He was electric.
Hass was buried I believe by Hatie Smith even when his GM was asking why Hass was not on the field. I could be wrong though and I am too lazy to do the research this early in the morning. I expect blacks to stick up for themselves knowing full well they will take it to the point of irrationality. We Whites on the other hand well we get handed crap in a bag and told we are lucky to get that. It's not evil to be for ourselves but that seems to fly over most people's heads.

jeffcorner

It could the tide is (very) slowly turning. I think with the aforementioned receivers drafted early and the fact that five new running backs are in the league (two destined for practice squads but still) might be indicative of some cracks beginning to form.
I think you're right and I'm REALLY happy about it. Wish it would've happened 20 years sooner (for myself, former WR & DB), but I'm happy to see it!

jeffcorner

Chiefs just signed Perine……..so the hope of Steele being RB2 are vanishing. I knew it was too good to be true………
Do you think so, I just looked at his career stats, he doesn't even look like a RB2 at any point in his career except for MAYBE his rookie year 2017. Steele will overtake him!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hass was buried I believe by Hatie Smith even when his GM was asking why Hass was not on the field. I could be wrong though and I am too lazy to do the research this early in the morning. I expect blacks to stick up for themselves knowing full well they will take it to the point of irrationality. We Whites on the other hand well we get handed crap in a bag and told we are lucky to get that. It's not evil to be for ourselves but that seems to fly over most people's heads.
Hass was drafted by the Saints (sixth round) in '06, so he was originally screwed by Sean Payton, who is still going strong in that department as David Sills and Michael Bandy found out the other day. Has Payton ever played a single White receiver other than as a short-term WSTD? Besides Hass there were a number of other quality ones he cut back in that era. Chase Lyman, who averaged over 20 yards a catch with Cal, including a video game like 29.6 his senior year, is one who comes to mind.

Then Hass ended up with Hatie's team in '07. I just checked his "all-time stats" in the NFL and they consist of one game with Chicago in '07 and one with Seattle in '09, with zero receptions in both. It still makes me mad all these years later.