2024 White Purge

Warhawk_46

Master
I also feel very bad for David Sills. No doubt in my mind that they both should be starting wide receivers on some team. It's getting
highly unlikely though as they have been whiteballed out of the league.
It was the same for Kumerow in the Packers. He was the best receiver and he was cut.

Warhawk_46

Master
I just checked nfl.com’s cut list and so far all
Four of our running backs (Shipley, Steele, Laube and Schrader) are still on their respective squads. As Don noted, Rees-Zammit head for the KC practice squads.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It was the same for Kumerow in the Packers. He was the best receiver and he was cut.
The ready-made excuse for guys like Kumerow and Sills is that they're not fast. Going back further to cite just one example out of literally hundreds by now, Mike Hass was one of the best college receivers ever and never got a legit shot in the NFL because he didn't run a blazing 40. Compare that to a lumbering bust like Laquon Treadwell who was taken in the first round and continues to get chances all these years later. Doesn't matter how good or how productive they are, the White numbers at WR and other positions are always suppressed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I just checked nfl.com’s cut list and so far all
Four of our running backs (Shipley, Steele, Laube and Schrader) are still on their respective squads. As Don noted, Rees-Zammit head for the KC practice squads.
Looks like Laube made the 53, still waiting on SF. Shipley of course made the Eagles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jake Funk and Tom Kennedy released by the Lions, Kennedy for about the 20th time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jake Funk and Tom Kennedy released by the Lions, Kennedy for about the 20th time.
Same story for the past several years for Kennedy. Funk played well this preseason.

Sadly the Lions have their overrated quota backing up Goff.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Plumlee cut by the Steelers, my guess is he'll end up on their practice squad if no other team claims him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kyle Philips cut by Tennessee, no surprise there as unfortunately he couldn't stay healthy.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cody Schrader cut, also Trent Taylor. Hopefully Cody ends up on the practice squad.

RB Elijah Mitchell was placed on season ending IR, so that's one less RB for Cody to surpass as he was C-Mac's main backup the past couple years when healthy, which wasn't often.

El Gringo

Mentor
Jeff Janis treatment opened my eyes to the agenda.
Dude, Jeff Janis could’ve been a pro bowl wide receiver. Forgot about that guy thanks for the reminder. My eye-opener on the white receiver side was Mike haas.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Cut QB Michael Pratt as well. A 7th rounder this year that should have been drafted 3 rounds earlier.

Packers also cut LB Kristian Welch
The Packers are a disgrace. Welch easily good enough to be one of their backups. Pratt has more upside than Willis, who has shown nothing other than a guy that takes off running often.

Warhawk_46

Master
The ready-made excuse for guys like Kumerow and Sills is that they're not fast. Going back further to cite just one example out of literally hundreds by now, Mike Hass was one of the best college receivers ever and never got a legit shot in the NFL because he didn't run a blazing 40. Compare that to a lumbering bust like Laquon Treadwell who was taken in the first round and continues to get chances all these years later. Doesn't matter how good or how productive they are, the White numbers at WR and other positions are always suppressed.
And yet, a few of the fastest players in the entire league like Andy Isabella, Scotty Miller, etc. never get a chance either. If a WR has everything except a 4.3 forty - and is white- they aren’t fast enough never mind that the best WRs all-time outside of Moss didn’t run that.

And if they do have the blazing 40 like a Miller or Isabella… they will ride the line or rarely get a decent chance for no other reason that they are white.

Warhawk_46

Master
Jeff Janis treatment opened my eyes to the agenda.
Janis was a hero when he clowned Patrick Petersen on national television during the playoff game… and promptly never started again. A huge disgrace.

Warhawk_46

Master
Despicable. Lions don’t have a third stringer better than Funk. I’d say he is their 2nd best running back period. He will not a fair shake.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And yet, a few of the fastest players in the entire league like Andy Isabella, Scotty Miller, etc. never get a chance either. If a WR has everything except a 4.3 forty - and is white- they aren’t fast enough never mind that the best WRs all-time outside of Moss didn’t run that.

And if they do have the blazing 40 like a Miller or Isabella… they will ride the line or rarely get a decent chance for no other reason that they are white.
No question the league is very biased against fast White receivers. They don't fit the ominpresent narrative of Blacks fast, Whites slow and thus are a huge threat to the underpinnings of the Caste System and the lies it's based on.

That's why this year was surprising with the early selections of McConkey and Pearsall, and Shipley also even though his speed is rarely acknowledged. We'll see how their NFL journeys go; I try to be positive, the college progams they come from seem to be working in their favor.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Undrafted DE Braiden McGregor was not purged and made the Jets. I can’t think of a recent white Jet defender, so he must have made an impression. I know he had a good preseason, but they don’t have the best history.IMG_2033.jpeg

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Case Keenum was put in IR. I was wondering why Davis Mills did not play much this preseason, was hoping it was to be traded but looks like he is the backup in Houston.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Undrafted DE Braiden McGregor was not purged and made the Jets. I can’t think of a recent white Jet defender, so he must have made an impression. I know he had a good preseason, but they don’t have the best history.

Taking the torch from Henry Anderson, I guess?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Also sounds like the Browns will try to trade away Winston or Huntley to help ensure black employment at the QB position. Some team will make a dumb decision.
This is a funny situation to monitor. The Browns have kept 4 black QBs while most teams only keep 2. Guess they just won’t cut any of these “great” players. LOL. And it’s not Culpepper, Moon and McNabb were talking about here. Jameis “Crab Legs”, “pro bowl” Huntley and Thompson-Robinson, who had the 4th lowest QB rating out of 59 qualified players last year. What team would be stupid enough to trade anything for any of these guys?

Phall

Master
The Lions cut DE Matthieu Betts, who was last year's CFL defensive MVP. Who would have guessed that the NFL is a perfectly fluid labor market (despite the waterfall of constant draft busts), where the best CFL player is just a little bit 'not good enough' for the next level.

On a positive note for the Lions (who also cut Tom Kennedy as mentioned as well as a few other whites players), they kept Ben Niemann going into the season. This gives them 4/6 white linebackers (also counting Jack Campbell, Alex Anzalone, and Malcolm Rodriguez), which has to put them right at the unspoken limit for honkey defenders. They are also rostering John Cominsky, although he's out most of the year, and of course feature Hutchinson as their centerpiece.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So far this has not been a bad White purge at all, no major surprises. Schrader being cut is the biggest hit but it wasn't unexpected given that he had nowhere to run in the preseason games.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dude, Jeff Janis could’ve been a pro bowl wide receiver. Forgot about that guy thanks for the reminder. My eye-opener on the white receiver side was Mike haas.

Mike Hass is the one that blew the door open on the caste system for me. I watched him in college as I was becoming more aware and interested in tracking White athletes and to see him be a 6th round pick that never got a shot was the final straw for me. Hass was an incredible player.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bucs cut QB John Wolford, WR Tanner Knue, WR Cody Thompson, WR Ryan Miller.