2024 Outdoor season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Who are the globalist brainwashers?

There are many groups but mainly 4 of them in my honest opinion. One has been discussed countless times and you already mentioned them. We need to get back on topic but the Kal**** Plan has been the worst enemy or our people other than the World Wars.

I'm hopeful more for our females than our males at the moment. I'm am however an eternal optomist so we must continue to support our
men and women in all sports. Track/Athletics has just always been my favorite sport. The orignal & purest form of sport in the world!

mastermulti

Master
well, the Warholm/Duplantis 100m was a great race. Lots of celebrity athletes there to watch and give an opinion. Dina Asher-Smith said to Colin Jackson (compere) something like "c'mon let's get it happening.. the guys are cold out there"
Mondo 10.37. Karsten 10.47, both great PBs on a cold evening with NIL wind assistance. Mondo as expected got the jump but their speeds were evenly matched. Great fun event actually to bring more interest to T&F.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
well, the Warholm/Duplantis 100m was a great race. Lots of celebrity athletes there to watch and give an opinion. Dina Asher-Smith said to Colin Jackson (compere) something like "c'mon let's get it happening.. the guys are cold out there"
Mondo 10.37. Karsten 10.47, both great PBs on a cold evening with NIL wind assistance. Mondo as expected got the jump but their speeds were evenly matched. Great fun event actually to bring more interest to T&F.

RESULTS MEN

100m Men Warholm vs Duplantis Results: wind +1.1

1. Armand Duplantis (SWE) - 10.37 PB
  2. Karsten Warholm (NOR) - 10.47 PB

white is right

Hall of Famer
Interesting article. How cool would it be if Mondo could run a sub 10? World record holder in one event and elite in another. On a side note, I wonder if Warholms speed endurance would have allowed him to win if the race was a 200m?
I think Mondo would have probably died at around the 150 meter mark and Warholm would have cruised by him after that but that is only because Mondo has no reason for doing sprint endurance work while Warholm only does that.

Mondo shows what an athlete he is as he never looks like he is flying down the track and I would have guessed he would be a 10.8 runner to a 11 flat type of runner.

I have no doubt he could have been a world level decathlete as he has the speed an athleticism to score high scores on all of the events with good technical coaching and constant drilling.

sprintstar

Master
silly race in my opinion. Thankfully they both came out of it unscathed. 10.37 for a guy who trains speed and 10.47 for a guy who trains speed endurance...leave it at that.

sprintstar

Master
Boling ran the 400m in Italy and blazed to a pedestrian 45.30 for 2nd place.....the track was not a particularly fast track.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Charlie Dobson was the surprise winner of the 400m at the Diamond League Final in Brussels.

Last edited:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Dobson goes out much more slowly than Boling.
He was in last place coming out of the curve into the homestretch.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
so where are the guys to replace Lemaitre and Guliyev running 19.80 x 200s? none to be seen anywhere

Matthew Boling could have been one of them but he was steered away from the 100 and 200 meters towards the end of his
college career and now in the pros. No one will really care much even if he ever does run a 44.00 flat which I doubt. People
would care however if he was running sub 10's and sub 20's. He got bad advice. Not much more to say about that. Boling is
such a huge loss as he already is a wind legal sub 10 and sub 20 sprinter from his college days!

Gatlin Blair is capable but he is on a morman mission for a couple of years. He also is on a football scholarship but hopefully
will continue track too. He ran 10.15 wind legal as a high school 17 year old!

Brody Buffington (10.15 wind legal in high school) might be capable but the coach of Georgia gave him the Boling Treament all last year so his freshman year was wasted!

I have hope for the future but it will take guys that insist on staying in the short sprints for the long haul with the genetics and work
ethic to get it done. So many of our guys leave the sport for another sport or go into the business world.

Despite all of this we should never give up hope! Stay positive and see what the future holds.

Last edited:

JJonahJ

so where are the guys to replace Lemaitre and Guliyev running 19.80 x 200s? none to be seen anywhere
The aforementioned Charlie Dobson was a 200m man till very recently (his instagram handle is charliedobson200) but like Boling seems to have been pushed into the longer distance.

mastermulti

Master
"Dobson doesn’t just have a passion for running though. Last year, the Brit graduated from Loughborough University with a first-class degree in aeronautical engineering, a course he spent five years on. His dissertation was on the finite element analysis of a gas turbine engine". Another example of a really smart man juggling athletics and Study.
This article from Athletics Weekly:
https://athleticsweekly.com/interviews/charlie-dobson-on-why-hes-chosen-to-focus-on-400m-1039988334/
His slower starts and acceleration in the 400m should hopefully see him never return to crutches and missing a season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The aforementioned Charlie Dobson was a 200m man till very recently (his instagram handle is charliedobson200) but like Boling seems to have been pushed into the longer distance.

Just like with Filippo Tortu who was moved up from the 100 to the 200 meters which has been a massive failure. He had more success at
the 100 meters and gave it up 3 years ago before he even hit his prime years of sprinting.

It's mainly only whites who are told to move to other distances or events due to ANTI WHITE RACISM!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gatlin Bair ran ANOTHER 10.15 (1.1w) today, in the prelims of the State Championships.
This kid is A-mazing! And he's a junior.
Hoping he breaks this PR tomorrow in the finals.

...and p.s. he ran 20.41 200m in the prelims.
Gatlin runs 10.15 AGAIN in the finals. (wind 1.4)
He has run 10.15 in 3 of his last 4 races. Unbelievable!

Our guys can run. Gatlin Bair did this 3 times at the age of 17 but now is on a 2 year Morman Mission and then he will play football. I really
hope he continues track as he has Bolings talent without a doubt. Maybe even a higher ceiling!

Last edited:

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Gatlin runs 10.15 AGAIN in the finals. (wind 1.4)
He has run 10.15 in 3 of his last 4 races. Unbelievable!

Our guys can run. Gatlin Bair did this 3 times at the age of 17 but now is on a 2 year Morman Mission and then he will play football. I really
hope he continues track as he has Bolings talent without a doubt. Maybe even a higher ceiling!
This is really great news and the kid has potential, but the reality is that a 10.15 doesnt even register on the map in terms of impressive times at a world level. I’ve seen too many of these guys come and go to get excited. He would have to get down to 9.8 flat territory to be one of the fastest in America and if his primary concern is football, that isn’t going to happen. Either way good luck to the kid but he has a long hard road ahead of him if he is trying to get to the NFL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is really great news and the kid has potential, but the reality is that a 10.15 doesnt even register on the map in terms of impressive times at a world level. I’ve seen too many of these guys come and go to get excited. He would have to get down to 9.8 flat territory to be one of the fastest in America and if his primary concern is football, that isn’t going to happen. Either way good luck to the kid but he has a long hard road ahead of him if he is trying to get to the NFL.

Your comparing him to professional sprinters. He ran 10.15 three times in high school at 17 years of age. It's not a guarantee but it does
show the potential to be world class. Even Matthew Boling only ran one 10.11 and one very windy sub 10 as a high schooler. It puts him in rare company. The kid will probably pick football as the money is gonna be hard to pass up but I'm hoping he doesn't. This kid is special. Let's just hope that if he ever chooses track full time that he doesn't get coach's & handlers around him to move Gatlin Bair to the 400 meters.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
There are countless reasons. If we take out religious, political, etc. , it gets down to whites being brainwashed the most about not having
children. The white race worldwide is down to about 8% as of the latest projections. Black, Latinos, Indians and Asians have far more babies per family The exception would be China with their limited policy and a few smaller poorer Asian Countries which are similar to the whites. Even Japan faces an aging population not being replaced. So the globalists have been successful with telling people we don't need childen to save the planet. It was a problem but now they plan to replace people with machines. Between 60 to 80 percent of jobs worldwide will replaced by 2030 by A.I., Drones and Robots. What a great future.

If you go back to the 1960's America was still over 90 percent white and I'm sure Europe was even higher than that. Those days are gone forever sadly.
Notice how it’s only white and Asian cultures that are being told not to have children. They are, statistically, the most intelligent of the races.

Higher intelligence is harder to control. Globalists know this and thus encourage brown people to have way too many in comparison.