2024 NFL Week 7

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will never understand how in most game Alec Pierce is just ignorred. Kind of like McCaffrey for Washington but he is further down on the
depth chart. With Pierce it makes no sense regardless of who is the quaterback. He had 0 catch's in the first half. So frustrating!

Cooper Dejean with 3 punt returns for 45 yards so far. I always fear our guys returning kicks as I will never forget what happened to Jason Sehorn on a ordinary return that cost him the season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I will never understand how in most game Alec Pierce is just ignorred. Kind of like McCaffrey for Washington but he is further down on the
depth chart. With Pierce it makes no sense regardless of who is the quaterback. He had 0 catch's in the first half. So frustrating!

Cooper Dejean with 3 punt returns for 45 yards so far. I always fear our guys returning kicks as I will never forget what happened to Jason Sehorn on a ordinary return that cost him the season.

Pierce isn't ignored. The Colts just drafted a QB based on "upside" ignoring the fact he could not hit the broad side of a barn.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if Indy will do what Carolina did with the bust Young and put Flacco back in as the starter over Richardson rather than just as an injury replacement. Probably not, it would make too much sense if they want to have a decent chance of making the playoffs this season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Goff has been on another level these past 3 weeks!
I was just gonna post something to that effect. He's been nothing short of brilliant. The Vikings keep blitzing and he still completes pass after pass.

Goff, Mayfield, Darnold, all written off by the corporate media and the clapping seal DWFs as busts, all three playing great.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Indy will do what Carolina did with the bust Young and put Flacco back in as the starter over Richardson rather than just as an injury replacement. Probably not, it would make too much sense if they want to have a decent chance of making the playoffs this season.
I think it would take many more weeks of ineptitude. Richardson is likely the worst passing QB in the league but if he wins “ugly” it’ll be easy to keep him in. Obviously the offense was much more in sync and dangerous with Flacco.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I feel shades of AHDIW with Richardson. It seems Irsay is heavily invested in his pet quota as well. Young and Richardson could both go down as two all time busts for sure (joining Trey Lance who might be the biggest QB bust of all time, taking that over from Ryan Leaf).

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was just gonna post something to that effect. He's been nothing short of brilliant. The Vikings keep blitzing and he still completes pass after pass.

Goff, Mayfield, Darnold, all written off by the corporate media and the clapping seal DWFs as busts, all three playing great.

I also am not buying the media narrative that Daniel Jones is the issue with the Giants.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The cuck Olsen just said, "We haven't said Van Ginkel's name much today." Yeah, he only has 6 tackles, 5 solo and a sack. If you haven't said his name it's because you haven't been paying attention.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Pearsall made an appearance in the 49ers game and Juice gets a rare carry that went 14 yards!
Showing why he could be a starting NFL RB!!!

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I feel shades of AHDIW with Richardson. It seems Irsay is heavily invested in his pet quota as well. Young and Richardson could both go down as two all time busts for sure (joining Trey Lance who might be the biggest QB bust of all time, taking that over from Ryan Leaf).
Don’t forget JMarcus Russell, the alltime bust. Also, Aliki Smith was a 90s quota that got pushed to the moon and was an epic bust.

Not a 1st rounder, but 2nd rounder Quincy Carter was another big bust of that era. Jerry Jones is a cuck.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Don’t forget JMarcus Russell, the alltime bust. Also, Aliki Smith was a 90s quota that got pushed to the moon and was an epic bust.

Not a 1st rounder, but 2nd rounder Quincy Carter was another big bust of that era. Jerry Jones is a cuck.
Let's not forget the first black QB to win the Heisman in 1989. Andre Ware was selected 7th in the first round.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Culpepper, Josh Freeman, Malik Willis. The first two had a good season or two then quickly faded. RGIII, treated like he was Superman by the hive mind media.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jaden Daniels questionable to return with a rib injury, the legendary Marcus Mariota (another non-White bust) now playing.

Mark Sanchez is another non-White bust.

Phall

Master
Here’s an entry for my personal crusade against the ineptitude of modern sports journalists. Today’s dunce cap goes to Jeff Kerr of CBS Sports.

Lions vs. Vikings score: Jake Bates hits game-winning FG, Detroit delivers Minnesota first loss of seasonBy Jeff Kerr
17 mins ago

The Detroit Lions have taken over first place in the NFC North, thanks to the heroics of Jake Bates and Jared Goff. Bates drilled a 44-yard field goal with 15 seconds to play to give the Lions a thrilling 31-29 victory over the Minnesota Vikings in a thrilling NFC North battle that saw two of the NFL's best team engage in a shootout.

There are three mistakes in the two lines of lede alone. The first comma is unnecessary because it’s not a compound sentence. The second sentence uses the same adjective twice in a row, which is tacky if not outright improper. Our esteemed beat writer finishes his impact statement by forgetting to pluralize “two best team.” You could also quibble that Jeff Kerr did not need to specify “NFC North” in consecutive sentences.

When news companies get around to building a large language model that can subtly throw shade onto white athletes and observe the racial hierarchy, these hacks will be deservedly put out to pasture lickety-split.

jphoss

Mentor
DeJean with a real nice punt return now. Breaking tackle after tackle for 20-something yards.
Watching the highlights now, the announcer referred to him as a “steak and potatoes guy”. I guess that is the new “lunchpail” moniker!

jphoss

Mentor
Here’s an entry for my personal crusade against the ineptitude of modern sports journalists. Today’s dunce cap goes to Jeff Kerr of CBS Sports.

There are three mistakes in the two lines of lede alone. The first comma is unnecessary because it’s not a compound sentence. The second sentence uses the same adjective twice in a row, which is tacky if not outright improper. Our esteemed beat writer finishes his impact statement by forgetting to pluralize “two best team.” You could also quibble that Jeff Kerr did not need to specify “NFC North” in consecutive sentences.

When news companies get around to building a large language model that can subtly throw shade onto white athletes and observe the racial hierarchy, these hacks will be deservedly put out to pasture lickety-split.
I wonder if he had an algorithm write the story for him.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Chiefs TE Gray getting some work early, 3 receptions, 57 yards.
Juszczyk leading the 49ers in rushing with 14 yards on 1 carry through the first quarter!