2024 NFL Week 7

Great call by Doug Peterson to go for it instead of taking the FG to go up 3 possessions. Lawerence hasn't always played well but the Jags organization is a train wreck top to bottom.

icsept

Master
Great call by Doug Peterson to go for it instead of taking the FG to go up 3 possessions. Lawerence hasn't always played well but the Jags organization is a train wreck top to bottom.
Peterson is a clown. And, the Patriots should have kicked the subsequent extra point and made it a one score game.

Rocky B

Master
Peterson is a clown. And, the Patriots should have kicked the subsequent extra point and made it a one score game.
Back that up with the idiotic call to go for two by the Pats coach on the next possession. Getting the single point would’ve ensured a one possession game. instead, they failed and were down by nine. Just plain stupid. As I’m typing this, I see Insept made the same point above.....
Cheers guys, let’s have a good Sunday.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Snow plow at LB for Detroit as Malcolm Rodriguez gets the start with Barnes injured.

Nowaske also getting snaps at LB last week and again today.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Harrison Phillips with the forced fumble but call on the field was the runner was down. He stopped Montgomery on 3rd down and 1 on the same drive. The Lions are without Zeitler and the replacement sumo is getting schooled.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Zeitler’s replacement is not only getting schooled, but has 2 holding calls and a false start on 4th and inches. Kayode Awosika or something like that.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Tucker Kraft with a TD. He’s been one of the breakout TEs this year while other big names have somewhat disappointed.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I just missed the actual play but the result, unfortunately called back, was Blankenship interception. defensive offside on d-line. shame!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice punt return by Charlie Jones. He should be the Bengals' third receiver but he and Trenton Irwin have been completely phased out of the Cincy passing game.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Mason Rudolph playing well in relief. Has the lousy Titans up early on the hapless looking Bills.

Edit: woke them up. They storm down and get a TD.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
DeJean with a real nice punt return now. Breaking tackle after tackle for 20-something yards.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Well now the coach doesn’t have to bench him. Good for his career. Not that I care about anyone in this equation.