2024 NFL Week 7

Snow Plow

Mentor
Aiyuk could have a torn ACL. He’s a great WR, so this will hurt the Niners, but this is a great chance for Pearsall.

Warhawk_46

Master
Luke McCaffrey didn’t even get a target today?!?
And this after several articles about how he has the best separation rate in the league and he is on the cusp of a breakout game.

They have been saying the same things for a few weeks now and he continues to not be targeted despite being open more than a 7/11.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Hogan's nickname was 7/11 and it took years before he got an opportunity and only because he was on the Patriots. A number of other past and present White receivers could easily have the same nickname. It's McCaffrey's racial apprenticeship in part but at least he's playing a lot as a rookie. Sooner or later he should start being targeted considerably more often.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Steeler DWFs already booing the heck out of Wilson lmao. First round bust Justin Fields is the people's choice in the 'Burgh, or more accurately the DWFs' choice.

icsept

Master
I’m assuming Mike Tomlin promised Wilson the starting job when he signed. Tomlin is a “Christian” man of integrity. He’s fulfilling his promise against his better judgment.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tomlin's as duplicitous as they come. Just ask Kenny Pickett. But in fairness, it's Wilson's first game action in nearly a year, some rust is to be expected. And he was promised the "pole position" as Tomlin phrased it. They're only paying him a million bucks, it makes sense to see if he's washed up or not because Fields isn't very good.

The Hock

Master
Which team had the lamest effort this week, New Orleans or Carolina? I'll go with New Orleans.

New Orleans fan is at at the supermarket check out. Checker asks him paper or plastic?

New Orleans fan: Hmm. I think I'll take paper this time.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Chris Simms was givng praise to Goff at halftime. I think this is a turning point as many black QBs have disappointed and white QBs have been better than expected.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Chris Simms was givng praise to Goff at halftime. I think this is a turning point as many black QBs have disappointed and white QBs have been better than expected.
I just wish the draft cucks could see this. Three of the top 5 QB's coming out of this years draft are quotas (Sanders, Ward, and Milroe)

Snow Plow

Mentor
This game went the wrong way for Rodgers. Let’s see if he can make a comeback.

Last edited:

sprintstar

Master
I thought Purdy had happy feet many times in that game, luckily he had Kittle to throw to as Kittle is a beast. Juice should have been the rb as the other two were not so good....Juice is better.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Didn’t see much of the Steelers game. Turned it on in the third quarter to see one of Wilson’s rainbow passes bounce off the Jets defender into Pickens hand and Wilson get celebrated for the throw and turned it off. Guess I was wrong about the Steelers this week! Oy vey!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some of the good from Sunday is that Goff continues to play at a brilliant level in a league with down QB play, the Bengals will continue to get better - the defense is settling down, Burrow has played well all year, Charlie Jones is an electric return man, Darnold played well in defeat, Cooper DeJean is also showing to be a dynamic return man as well, Josh Allen is playing very well and the Bills look to run away with the division.