2024 NFL Week 6

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just tuned into the game and noticed that I had forgotten to start this thread. 'Niners at the Seahawks. 3 zip SF with a minute to go in the 1st quarter.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Short yardage too. Had a second and one, punt team is now on the field. 49ers aren't nearly as fun to watch without McCaffrey, hope that Kittle and Purdy can get a connection going. Seahawks are their usual deplorable selves even without Chompin' Pete.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wow, just saw a black kicker commercial. I guess that's going to be the next area to push. I'll say that I'm not incredibly worried about a black kicker takeover.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
NFLs leading passer with an early INT.

Meanwhile Purdy just connects for a long TD

Gator Dad

Guru
Wow, just saw a black kicker commercial. I guess that's going to be the next area to push. I'll say that I'm not incredibly worried about a black kicker takeover.
Blacks and DWFs have been promoting the "kickers are waterboy losers" meme for so many decades that very few people from a race that's obsessed with being "hip" would ever want to play the position. Plus, of course, blacks aren't exactly any good at being kickers.

El Gringo

Mentor
It really pisses me off just a slight observation. Juice was just in the backfield, but he was positioned ahead of Purdy, so he’s no threat to run the ball whatsoever. What kind of sense is that make it send a message to the defense that there’s no run possible whatsoever. You see it all the time and the spread offense were the full back is one step ahead of the quarterback or he’s no threat carey the ball or even receive it. And it seems like it’s only a white guy that’s in that position.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe Artie Burns is still on an NFL roster. Drafted in the first round by the Steelers back in 2016, he's been a colossal bust but apparently the Seahawks believe he can still reach his "upside" playing for their plantation.

Kaptain

Master
Blacks and DWFs have been promoting the "kickers are waterboy losers" meme for so many decades that very few people from a race that's obsessed with being "hip" would ever want to play the position. Plus, of course, blacks aren't exactly any good at being kickers.
Kicker is a position that is purely earned. Either you can kick accurately and far or you can't and the stats will tell the truth. Hard to make political/coaching decisions that perpetuate the caste system with that type of individual-based position.

Warhawk_46

Master
Purdy playing well so far.

Mason banged up. Guerrendo has not looked good, Schrader a clearly better running back. 49ers made a mistake letting him go.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I used to detest Kirk Herbstreit as one of the worst Caste Clowns but he's far better than he used to be. He often praises White athleticism and I notice little to no Caste-speak from him anymore.

Warhawk_46

Master
I used to detest Kirk Herbstreit as one of the worst Caste Clowns but he's far better than he used to be. He often praises White athleticism and I notice little to no Caste-speak from him anymore.
It is refreshing to hear someone just call the game and have no qualms praising whites. Rare.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It is refreshing to hear someone just call the game and have no qualms praising whites. Rare.
Not nearly as rare as it used to be. There's still some Caste Clowns like Collinsworth left but most play by play announcers and color men now are fair or close to it, at least when it comes to NFL games as I don't watch much college football. Call it the Caste Football Effect.

Warhawk_46

Master
Not nearly as rare as it used to be. There's still some Caste Clowns like Collinsworth left but most play by play announcers and color men now are fair or close to it, at least when it comes to NFL games as I don't watch much college football. Call it the Caste Football Effect.
True, things are getting better. It’s these types of improvements that I hope translate into more opportunities for players. I think we are slowly getting there.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nick Bosa is terrorizing the Seahawks but unfortunately it isn't translating in the box score. Lots of big-time pressure but no sacks yet.

icsept

Master
So, Seattle muffs a punt and the 49ers recover. Call on the field is Seattle ball. 49ers challenge and replay clearly shows Seattle returner touched the ball and 49er recovers. Both announcers and booth official expert all agree it is clearly 49ers ball. Ruling on the field stands…Seattle ball.

And they wonder why so many people believe the NFL is rigged. That was not incompetence, it was blatant fraud.

icsept

Master
lol, now they come back on and say the replay booth didn’t have the “enhanced view” that everybody in the National tv audience saw. What a joke.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Seattle going to lose 3 in a row...very good result. Kittle, Juice both with TDs and Purdy continuing his evolution as a QB.

Gator Dad

Guru
During the 2022 midterms, the Democrats rigged all the close races for control of the House, but they were so far behind that they fell just short of getting a majority. They wanted their Saint Nancy of Pelosi, the Beloved (by Satan) to be Speaker, but they failed.

What happened in tonight's game with the most laughable of excuses for that bad call ("the refs couldn't see what all of America saw" LOLOL) was similar. They (the NFL owners and the Deep State) did everything they could to help the Seahawks win, but the Seattle plantation was just too bad and Purdy, Juice, and Kittle were just too good.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I loved that Juice dive.

Shame about Bobo continuing to be severaly underused but glad Kittle had a good game!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
lol, now they come back on and say the replay booth didn’t have the “enhanced view” that everybody in the National tv audience saw. What a joke.

At least more people are questioning this. I think questions about the league will continue as people lose money via legal gambling (of which the NFL has established a relationship with several online gambling sites).

The Thursday night games most times are duds so the league could have also wanted to make sure the game wasn’t a complete blowout.

Not trying to state games are rigged but I think the questionable officiating has now been elevated to normies also questioning it. It’s valid to at least observe these patterns.

Last edited: