2024 NFL Week 5

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the replay Bucky as I just tuned in! Van Ginkel, the name DWFs love to make fun of though they never make fun of black names on fear of penalty of death.

Thankfully there's only a few games in London each year as Rich Eisen remains the worst play by play announcer and it's not close.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the replay Bucky as I just tuned in! Van Ginkel, the name DWFs love to make fun of though they never make fun of black names on fear of penalty of death.

Thankfully there's only a few games in London each year as Rich Eisen remains the worst play by play announcer and it's not close.

I was going to comment on Rabbi Eisen as well. His schtick got old 2 decades ago. Another chosenite in the media complicit in anti-White subversion.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to comment on Rabbi Eisen as well. His schtick got old 2 decades ago. Another chosenite in the media complicit in anti-White subversion.
Run, Rich, run! That essentially anti-White routine (look how slow the White guy is!) also got stale a long time ago.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Run, Rich, run! That essentially anti-White routine (look how slow the White guy is!) also got stale a long time ago.

Yep. Eisen in the typical chameleon role portraying a White guy and then pulls out the Jewish card when needed to protect him from criticism.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The ultra-black Jets are totally undisciplined. Right about now, Rodgers is probably wishing he had retired or gone to another team.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The ultra-black Jets are totally undisciplined. Right about now, Rodgers is probably wishing he had retired or gone to another team.

Joe Douglas is an awful GM. Assisted in hindering the careers of both Darnold and Wilson. Nice to see Darnold getting some revenge this game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Do we really need to see commercials for a "pubic hair trimmer" for men? Somehow I doubt we'll be seeing ads for a bush trimmer for women anytime soon. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jets with their traditional sumo-dominated garbage o-line. Rodgers gets minimal protection and even a very good running back like Hall hasn't done anything the past two games.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
@Don Wassall It’s awful seeing ARod with a sumo dominated OL after a decade(s) of seeing him behind All Pro Snow Plows!!

Lazard with another drop, but Aaron keeps going back to him. This time for a TD .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Forgot about that block on Blank!

Here’s the list of most drops by a WR last season. Only Thielen and Kelce make Top25. Surprisingly Puka led the league with 13 and Tyreke with 12.

Cleveland Browns leads League this season in drops. All those analytics paying off! Haha

The Cleveland Browns continue to have the highest drop rate (9.6%) in the league after Week 4. This is well above the league average of 4.0%.