2024 NFL Week 5

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hubbard has been hobbled with a hamstring injury he's been playing through, great to see him back in beast form today!

However it's not great to see Trenton Irwin being a healthy scratch again and Charlie Jones being used purely as a WSTD/kick returner.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looks like Carolina needs a few more affletes on Defense!

Sitting next to a few old loser Browns fans at the bar LOL
Can you ask them how can they possibly route for a Watson lead team? Do they have any pride at all?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Can you ask them how can they possibly route for a Watson lead team? Do they have any pride at all?
I was considering it. Don’t wanna be the younger jerk that knows it all. I will drop some tugjob jokes everytime Watson drops back though lol.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was considering it. Don’t wanna be the younger jerk that knows it all. I will drop some tugjob jokes everytime Watson drops back though lol.
Just don't say "Ok Boomer" to them lol

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Just don't say "Ok Boomer" to them lol
Lmao. Hey it’s tempting. Us younger guys wish houses were 40k And the neighborhoods were 95% White when we came of age. But I digress. They were decent guys just DWF indoctrinated their whole lives. The programming is strong in this country. Dunno how we all dodged it.

Wile and Don are my favorite boomers, besides my pops.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lmao. Hey it’s tempting. Us younger guys wish houses were 40k And the neighborhoods were 95% White when we came of age. But I digress. They were decent guys just DWF indoctrinated their whole lives. The programming is strong in this country. Dunno how we all dodged it.
It's always that way in 'Merica, just a small percentage of enlightened in a sea of ignorance. Even if you try talking to them and they seem to understand what you're saying, they'll wake up tomorrow no different than they woke up today. Temporarily seeming to understand but it's almost always in one ear and out the other.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It's always that way in 'Merica, just a small of enlightened in a sea of ignorance. Even if you try talking to them and they seem to understand what you're saying, they'll wake up tomorrow no different than they woke up today. Temporarily seeming to understand but it's almost always in one ear and out the other.
No doubt I’ve met people like this. Pretty much have to deprogram them everytime we speak!

I know during the Revolutionary War only about 20% of population in Colonoies revolted. A lot of weak people looking around to see who the winner would be. I’m convinced most people are this way. They don’t want to rock the boat of what is acceptable.

Anyways not trying to derail the thread .

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Wile and Don are my favorite boomers, besides my pops.
Well then I feel for them a bit. Don’t know better and DeShone and their boys are taking it on the chin.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Well then I feel for them a bit. Don’t know better and DeShone and their boys are taking it on the chin.
Yeah they laughed when they aired the commercial of Kamala bragging about sex changes for prisoners. I said “**** ya give those trannies titties”!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
55 yard catch and run by Charlie Kollar. Meanwhile, Mark Andrews yet again with zero catches.