2024 NFL Week 5

wile

Master
Let's hope Cooper DeJean joins him so he's not so much on an island. If the top two CBs are White, or two of the top ones, that might open some more DWF eyes.
Not unless they suffer psychological pain and lots of it, the usual right wing Outrage & Essays simply fails at that. O & E might be useful after they are broken from the consensus. This goes for the infamous demographic group of well off white liberal women those gals are more terrified of being thought of as less committed to the narrative than anything Trump can do to them, DWFs at the bar the same in some respects.

Gator Dad

Guru
Not unless they suffer psychological pain and lots of it, the usual right wing Outrage & Essays simply fails at that. O & E might be useful after they are broken from the consensus. This goes for the infamous demographic group of well off white liberal women those gals are more terrified of being thought of as less committed to the narrative than anything Trump can do to them, DWFs at the bar the same in some respects.
I always enjoy your posts, but this one was really good. "O & E" made me laugh out loud, and your comment about rich white liberal women was spot on. I personally know so many of them who are literally exactly like that. Being thought of as insufficiently committed to wokeness is literally their greatest fear, and consequently they feel the need to virtue signal constantly to keep that particular boogeyman away.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think Cooper DeJean will turn a corner soon and get both reps and showcase his elite athleticism. His injury during training camp really set him back but here’s hoping his mind is still right and he knows deep down he is better than all the others.

Mindset is very important.

Miss being so dominant so early in his career (he was hurt as a rookie) is very encouraging.

Let’s hope fair programs like Iowa continue to churn out these elite defenders.

wile

Master
I always enjoy your posts, but this one was really good. "O & E" made me laugh out loud, and your comment about rich white liberal women was spot on. I personally know so many of them who are literally exactly like that. Being thought of as insufficiently committed to wokeness is literally their greatest fear, and consequently they feel the need to virtue signal constantly to keep that particular boogeyman away.
O & E is the conservative scam, rile you up then pacify you with some tedious essays which are basically centered on the Blank Slate Theory (interchangeable human resources). How it is related to athletics is obvious no one really believes in that nonsense of the Blank Slate especially the narrative minders and the DWFs. So it is obvious these two things are in conflict, but since 99.9999% of the people are wrapped up in the Lib/Con scam no one except a few no names like myself will pick at that scab.

As for DeJean I would say if teams went zone heavy in pass D then you could easily fill the d backfield with White men.