2024 NFL Week 4

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This week starts off with a NFC East battle between the Dallas "Here we goooooo" Cowboys and the New York Giants. Both teams come in at disappointing 1-2 records. Giants are coming off of a win vs. the Browns while the Cowboys have lost two straight, beaten to a pulp by New Orleans and almost overcoming a huge deficit to the Ravens after they discovered that making Lamar Jackson throw rather than letting him run actually works.

From a CF standpoint, neither one of these squads have much to root for. For the 'Boys we've got Hunter Leupke with an occasional carry or pass thrown his way, a couple of good tight ends, Jake Ferguson and Luke Schoonmaker and that's it. The Giants feature the really, really hated Daniel Jones at QB. Even when this guy has a good game, and both of his last two games were good, the DWF's still call for his banishment. Giants have TE Daniel Bellinger and one paleface on defense starting, Micah McFadden, and that's about it aside from a few good o-linemen. If only for Jones sake, go Giants!

icsept

Master
Insane bogus face mask penalty on NY, when Dallas grabbed the face mask. Oh well, typical NFL ********. 8 yard gain turned into a 15 yard loss? Barely a mention from the announcers.

icsept

Master
lol, cowboys touchdown. Flag thrown for apparent offensive holding. Nevermind, no penalty, cowboys touchdown. Ok, so let’s be honest. A flag can be thrown, not thrown, or picked up on EVERY play. This sport will meet its demise for being as arbitrary and scripted as professional wrestling.

Warhawk_46

Master
Luepke will and 11 yard reception. Cowboys have terrible running backs. Maybe McCarthy will let their best running back carry the ball?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This game is tough to watch. 12 penalties in the first half, 9 of which were committed by Dallas. Yet they lead by 5. Jones and the Giants dominated the time of possession but touchdowns trump field goals.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Luepke was thrown a screen on third but the pass was a bit in front of him. They are giving him chances in key situations.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just got a good laugh at Al Michael's pitching the "Evolution of the Black QB" show while negro spirituals played. LOL

Meanwhile no White fans are going to question the programming and propaganda.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants run game is pathetic - 22 carries for 24 yards so far. A really non-descript backfield they have assembled.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He needs to catch that

It was a perfectly placed ball by Jones. But it's always funny seeing blacks revert back to predictable behavior after a mistake is made. Used to be a lot more of calling that type of stuff out here at CF. Hope it makes a comeback.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Giants run game is pathetic - 22 carries for 24 yards so far. A really non-descript backfield they have assembled.
I'm sure that they can recycle their collection of interchangeable scrubs at any time. In addition to an endless collection of non-descript black RB's floating around on various practice squads I think Latavius Murray and Leonard Fournette are still available!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Jones was let down last night but the receivers dropping passing or not stepping up to make a good play. The running game was also a disappointment. But I’m sure the media and DWFs will continue to dump on Jones and demand he’s replaced in the off-season.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Jones was let down last night but the receivers dropping passing or not stepping up to make a good play. The running game was also a disappointment. But I’m sure the media and DWFs will continue to dump on Jones and demand he’s replaced in the off-season.
I didn't watch much of the game, but I found it interesting that the announcers suggested that the Giants have Jones run more, like Jayden Daniels. I was busy running around doing things, but stopped in my tracks when I heard that! It's the rare instance where I was 100% in agreement with them.

Warhawk_46

Master
Jones is a very athletic quarterback. Truthfully he is the “new type” of quarterback that the media so desperately wants to push. He is fine as a passer, not great, but he can make serious plays with his legs.

Of course since he is white they don’t want that so it also surprised me to hear the announcer say as much.

wile

Master
The Caste cucks should be easy targets for mockery and derision which should lead to delegitimization

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I didn't watch much of the game, but I found it interesting that the announcers suggested that the Giants have Jones run more, like Jayden Daniels. I was busy running around doing things, but stopped in my tracks when I heard that! It's the rare instance where I was 100% in agreement with them.
Yes, I heard that too (sadly I watched the whole game). I think the problem with Jones is that he's not fully recovered from his ACL tear / surgery yet. Remember that happened last November so it hasn't even been 12 months yet. I've watched Jones for years, since the games are always on, and he's less explosive than he once was. I hope that comes back as he's further removed from the injury, as that is the added dynamic he needs to make more "big plays".

Phall

Master
Funny how Jones plays well now that he has weapons.

I only watched the final quarter and a half, but I saw three catchable balls dropped and a receiver run a four-yard quick hitch on a 3rd and 5.

However, Al Michaels twice exclaimed, "He threw it short!" before replays showed otherwise, and he gave Nabers credit for toe-tapping on that 4th down sideline incompletion that hit him in the stomach. Wow, what a great effort from that superstar.

I'm glad for Daniel Jones' sake that he will make more money than me and everyone I ever meet combined - that said, the narrative has already been written that he sucks, and these games go primarily the way they are intended to go. If there's a silver lining, it's that the Giants don't have any other white players of particularity to sink with this tire fire... except perhaps ILB Micah McFadden, who last night played 75% of defensive snaps and also 11 special teams plays. Nominal starting tight end Daniel Bellinger played just 13 snaps, which was less than the two other (non-white) TEs.