2024 NFL Week 3

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Aikman and Buck recognizing how overrated and overpaid Washington’s interior DL is!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Can Taylor Britt looked quite stiff hipped on that long pass give up. Swivel those hips n run boy! Lol

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Jaguars stink. Lawrence needs to up his game but this team is awful. The DE that the picked over Hutchison has been a non-factor as well.

Pederson needs to clean this offense up.

jacque

Guru
Dang not a good look for the bengals. What’s going on with them!!! About to be an ugly 0-3

Warhawk_46

Master
Horrible ownership
They don’t have a running back, Burrow has regressed, their offensive line is suspect, their defense outside a few pale faces is less than great.

Not a good team.

Similar to the Bills but Josh Allen is the best quarterback and offensive weapon in the league this side of CMC.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Bengals are disappointing and I don't mean just their won-loss record, which will go to 0-3 if they lose at home to Washington. Sumo tackles, Charlie Jones and Trenton Irwin all but eliminated from the passing game, the black rookie TE All getting lots of playing time over Gesicki and Semple, drafting a third round upsider who sleeps at team meetings and who will likely keep Jones and Irwin down after he gets more playing time. Iosivas is a starter but is raw as has been shown on a couple pass plays that went incomplete when Irwin or Jones would have been in the right place, seems like Zac Taylor wants to get in the swing of things in the AFC North. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Jaguars stink. Lawrence needs to up his game but this team is awful. The DE that the picked over Hutchison has been a non-factor as well.

Pederson needs to clean this offense up.
Lawrence has played well enough to earn a $275 million contract. I don't blame him at all, I blame career Caste Clown Pederson and the organization including the ownership. Lawrence has precious little to work with. Jacksonville is one of those franchises that usually is a bottom feeder, interrupted by occasional good years that are immediately followed again by a plunge to the bottom. They're the Arizona Cardinals of the AFC.

jacque

Guru
Luke McCaffrey is 3rd in the nfl in separation. Repeat, THIRD. Including every all pro big name you can think of. He’s so open every play and Daniels can barely find him.

Could be a pro bowler on a better roster. It’s every QBs dream to have a player who gets that much separation.

Luke McCaffrey is 3rd in the nfl in separation. Repeat, THIRD. Including every all pro big name you can think of. He’s so open every play and Daniels can barely find him.

Could be a pro bowler on a better roster. It’s every QBs dream to have a player who gets that much separation.
Denver could really use him considering how bad their receivers are at getting separation.

Warhawk_46

Master
This Chase Brown running back for the Bengals looks pretty damn white. I’d say he is well over 75% white.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Iosivas is talented and is half White and looks even more than that, but it bums me that his usage most likely means Charlie Jones won't ever be a starter in the NFL. Charlie's injury last year has had lasting consequences, as it has for a lot of other White receivers (and running backs like Jake Funk) who couldn't stay healthy.

Helluva game by Jayden Daniels.
absolutely, I'll give credit where credit is due and that game clinching TD pass to McClarin while taking that hit was an outstanding throw. Burrow played one of his best games in 2 years but his defense was a joke and the Def Coordinator needs to be fired or they will waste Burrow's prime.