2024 NFL Week 3

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just got home a little while ago. Catching the 3rd quarter of the Panthers game and Dalton is carving up the Raiders. 322 passing yards, 3 TD's in 3 quarters leading 27-7.
Although I'm loving Dalton. I'm hating it for Spillane, Eichenberg, and Masterson because he's beating them up pretty good.
I think we are the only ones who saw this coming or as possible. We are more accurate than the mainstream sports media and the average normie “big football fan”.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ravens pounding the Cowboys in Arlington. Another home loss for Dallas, another stinker of a game for $60 million a year QB Dak Prescott.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Dallas showing some late life (garbage time?). TE Jake Ferguson the big beneficiary with 6 catches for 95 yards.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Luepke with the clutch catch and run, showing some moves. Bummer that Tom Brady reacted by going "Luepke? The fullback? Are you kidding me!"

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Raiders defense can’t be proud of their game today but I would hardly blame Robert Spillane. 11 tackles (7 solo and 1 for a loss) + a sack. He pretty much delivers every game since joining LV.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Aidan Hutchinson with another sack in the Lions win. He’s up to 6.5 on the season. He’s so good that he may make a run at the single season record this year or in future seasons.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dallas showing some late life (garbage time?). TE Jake Ferguson the big beneficiary with 6 catches for 95 yards.
It's gone from 28-6 to 28-25 in what seems like the blink of an eye. We'll see now if Lamar Jackson can seal the deal or not.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Rams somehow beat the 49ers. I didn't watch it but would guess it's a testament to Matt Stafford's greatness that he could get the job done without Kupp, Nacua (and Higbee), throwing to a bunch of no-names and journeymen. Also with a beat-up o-line.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mark Andrews with no catches, one target. He has 6 catches for 65 yards after three games.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Rams somehow beat the 49ers. I didn't watch it but would guess it's a testament to Matt Stafford's greatness that he could get the job done without Kupp, Nacua (and Higbee), throwing to a bunch of no-names and journeymen. Also with a beat-up o-line.
I was surprised too, but happy, as the Rams might have been buried at 0-3. The 49ers should bounce back once healthy. I hope the same for the Rams as well.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
Luepke with the clutch catch and run, showing some moves. Bummer that Tom Brady reacted by going "Luepke? The fullback? Are you kidding me!"
I heard that comment, just unfortunate. Tom Brady appears to be headed in the same direction as many of these former white players turned broadcasters, openly mocking and ridiculing fellow white players instead of praising them or just being fair. This is disappointing coming from Brady of all people who spent a large portion of his career playing in white friendly offenses in NE and could see with his own eyes what they’re capable of.

I’m dreading what Crissie will be saying about Carson Steele tonight every time he touches the football.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I was pretty tuned into the games this week and seemed to notice it wasn’t exactly a banner week for a certain hue of quarterback. So I did some quick math. Counting the game in progress, there have been 18 interceptions. 12 of them came from black quarterbacks. On the other hand, the positive was there were 38 passing TDs. 25 were from White passers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was pretty tuned into the games this week and seemed to notice it wasn’t exactly a banner week for a certain hue of quarterback. So I did some quick math. Counting the game in progress, there have been 18 interceptions. 12 of them came from black quarterbacks. On the other hand, the positive was there were 38 passing TDs. 25 were from White passers.
I was thinking last week that we seemed to be going back to the days when a black QB throwing for 200 yards was a great accomplishment. Nothing that's happened this week has changed that perception.