2024 NFL Week 3

Warhawk_46

Master
All TLaw needs a QB coach like the one in Green Bay and he will revert back to All Pro Level. Tom Clements has done wonders with Rodgers, Love and even made Willis a passable QB. Coaching truly is everything at that level.
Absolutely agree, coaching is never (or rarely) talked about as being the difference maker between bad and good but it absolutely is that.

Everyone is talented. Many white men are unfairly left behind lesser talented blacks but to pretend that anyone in the league isn’t one of the best players around is absurd.

But since blacks are often dumber than a box of rocks, getting coached properly is paramount.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And now on to something a bit more positive, look at this final offensive play for the Falcons against the Chiefs on Sunday nite, Leo Chenal basically held back half of the Atlanta line by himself enabling Bolton to run through a wide open gap to make the play. Now that's some strength! https://x.com/Arrowhead_Adam/status/1838245546697408938

Rocky B

Master
This Chase Brown running back for the Bengals looks pretty damn white. I’d say he is well over 75% white.
Chase Brown played at Illinois (with his twin brother at db) when Mike Epstein was there. I watched a ton of their games. They (the announcers) would tell the story of how difficult it was for them growing up. White mom, black dad. I think mom was struggling in life and dad may not have been around.....Don’t quite remember. Ever hear that story before?

Sean89

Mentor
Lawrence struggled as a rookie, as almost all rookie QBs do. But in his second season in 2022 he had a 66.3% completion percentage, threw for 4,113 yards and 25 TDs to just 8 picks. In 2023 he had a 65.6% completion percentage and threw for 4,016 yards with 21 TDs and 14 picks. But Jacksonville starts off 0-3 with a horrible defense and now Lawrence is a "bust"? Jacksonville's problems go far deeper than Trevor Lawrence.
Thanks for in depth response.
The way bust is used in America can be confusing because it's applied in different way for different players.Wanted to see if that label was creeping in for him.

For someone that sees zero college football. All I knew of Trev was the massive hype he had coming out.

My expectations were obviously way too high his rookie season.

And he was a player I was hoping would take off this year.

But if any year shows how much organations matter, it's probably this year.

Sam Darnold etc.