2024 College Football Week 1

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Brendan Sorsby looking good early for the Bearcats. My QB to keep an eye on this year.

He's 8/9 200 yards 2 TDs and 1 rush TD with 3 min left in the 1st quarter. Too bad he didn't get a 30 minute infomercial during the pregame if you catch my drift.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Statement game by UGA. Clemson played them well in the first half but the wheels fell off for them. UGA is the most palatable national championship contender this year. Clemson's schedule is pretty favorable, I think they will end up being a solid 9-3 team this year.

The Cash Jones TD run includes a vicious stiff arm and then a tightrope down the sideline. Good stuff, and he managed to do it while wearing a blue collar and toting his lunch pail!

TwentyTwo

Master
Beau Freyler Safety Iowa State with the INT

Xavier Restrepo nice 1st half 6 - 72 & TD
5 WR's already with 100+ receiving games so far!

QB Quinn Ewers (248 yards 3 TDs 1st half) slicing up the Rams Defense. Blackburn the leading tackler...

Yes indeed QB Pavia is a game changer for Vanderbilt 104 yards rushing! Liked him at New Mexico State!

jphoss

Mentor
Apparently the helmet communication isn’t working for bama before their offense takes the field and it’s hilarious to see how much the coaching staff is freaking out. Do they not trust milroe to run the offense without the oc in his ear all game long!

https://x.com/roddywhiteTV/status/1829953295353524480

At least some good comments pushing back on yet another former black player spewing anti-White racism. Hopefully comments like this wake up White fans.
The funny thing is I'm not even sure what he's talking about. Clemson has a White TE, a mostly white line and a white QB. The RB and most WRs are black. Very standard racial slotting. Georgia meanwhile has a white backup back with 2 catches and a rush TD, a white WR who led the team in yards, plus a white QB and TE. Only real difference is a few offensive lineman.

If I'm being honest, Clemsons issue has been Klubnik. He just hasn't panned out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The funny thing is I'm not even sure what he's talking about. Clemson has a White TE, a mostly white line and a white QB. The RB and most WRs are black. Very standard racial slotting. Georgia meanwhile has a white backup back with 2 catches and a rush TD, a white WR who led the team in yards, plus a white QB and TE. Only real difference is a few offensive lineman.

If I'm being honest, Clemsons issue has been Klubnik. He just hasn't panned out.

I agree. Klubnik is a decent QB but does not seem good enough to elevate the program. I think they still have a good season but he's not going to get them back to being a national championship contender.

jphoss

Mentor
Black safety for a&m already kicked out for blatant targeting on leonard, cucked elko consoles him instead of reminding him he let his team down

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Given all that and the fact that Shipley is now in the NFL, did anyone point out that Clemson's issue may be not having enough Whites rather than too many?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Kyle McCord have a great debut after being discarded by Ohio State. Career high in yards, 354 with 4 touchdown passes!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ole Miss QB Jaxon Dart with 360 Yards passing, 4 Tds in the air and one on the ground with 5:19 left in the 2nd.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Kyle McCord have a great debut after being discarded by Ohio State. Career high in yards, 354 with 4 touchdown passes!

Ohio State didn't look great today to be honest. Chip Kelly wasn't running tempo nor did he have many designed runs. It was a nice debut for McCord who played very well after being labeled as a beneficiary of Ohio St's supposed stacked WR room.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
ODU RB Bryce Duke with an efficient 7 for 36 yards in a close loss to SC. Definitely performed better that the starter so we’ll see if that leads to a larger percentage of carries in future games. Just happy he escaped the VT plantation.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've followed QB Matt Sluka through box scores the past few years as he dominated at Holy Cross. First time watching him play tonight for UNLV and he's fun to watch. Has a bit of Josh Allen to him.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
@Red Raider will be happy. Behren Morton looking good in the first half and Coy Eakin his main benefactor. 3 catches for 52 yards and 2 TDs.

Coal black #3 Oregon barely scrapping by against FCS Idaho. Never found Poly (?) QB Dylan Gabriel that impressive, another "professional college athlete" taking advantage of NIL and transfer portal. If tonight is any indication, the Ducks will take a huge step back without Nix despite upside all up and down the roster.