2023 Wisconsin Badgers

Phall

Master
Losing at home to Indiana is pretty rough. The Big Ten West is there to be taken, yet no team wants it. Let’s not discuss Iowa hitting the points under for the eighth week in a row! At least the Pac12 teams will spruce up the box scores next season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Losing at home to Indiana is pretty rough. The Big Ten West is there to be taken, yet no team wants it. Let’s not discuss Iowa hitting the points under for the eighth week in a row! At least the Pac12 teams will spruce up the box scores next season.

It will be interesting to see PAC 12 schools playing against Big Ten schools that actually play some defense.

As for Wisconsin they absolutely should have stuck with Leonhard as their coach. Strong defense and a running game were already in place.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
It’s going to go down as a bad hire. How long Badger fans have to endure this is another question. Lucky to finish 6-6.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Despite being stiff armed to the ground for an 80 yard TD against Iowa, mixed safety Austin Brown is stealing reps away from Preston Zachman. Who has 39 tackles and an INT on the year. Dat upside.

Dickell’s facade is over.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Don’t worry. Wisconsin DWFs want Cam Ward or Daquan Finn to take over!

Balding, middle aged, fat ***** like Ryan Andersen are what keeps the Caste System and black athletic superiority myth going..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don’t worry. Wisconsin DWFs want Cam Ward or Daquan Finn to take over!

Balding, middle aged, fat ***** like Ryan Andersen are what keeps the Caste System and black athletic superiority myth going..

I think we both saw this coming given Dickell's track record at the position.

I watched some of that youtube video, that Ryan Andersen guy is the epitome of the drunk white fan. He needs to diet and hit the gym, get back some self worth and pride.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yeah writing was on the wall with Fickell.. I’m sure all we’ll hear in the Bowl Game Vs LSU is how Wisconsin will need to get more affletic next season. Dismantling a program that took 30yrs to build up.

Agreed on the DWF. We all should work out to not be that glutton!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
4th upside American Dickell has brought in through the portal. All but ensuring no honkey LBs will see the field for him next season. Keeping the young White LBs buried seems like a good caste strategy, but at least he upgraded the affleticism in the room!

A bit of a White Pill here. Yacamelli is looking for a big game against LSU to establish himself as RB1 next season. Won’t be easy with 3 upsider freshman coming in to compete. Honestly, I’d like to see him transfer out.. But life as a White RB is tough. Dunno where he’d be wanted.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Dickell with another Afflete LB transfer LMAO

RIP Wisconsin Football.

Hopefully Yac and the honkey reserve LBs transfer out.. After Wohler and Zachman are gone . They will never have another White Safety.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Madison's team, not WI team
True Madison is pretty gay. Clean and safe though for the most part. But noticed some homeless and dieversity creepin in last time I was up there. It always follows.

Too bad Wisconsin only has one Division 1 school.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dickell with another Afflete LB transfer LMAO

RIP Wisconsin Football.

Hopefully Yac and the honkey reserve LBs transfer out.. After Wohler and Zachman are gone . They will never have another White Safety.

Dickell destroyed that program much faster than Gary Andersen. Pretty incredible their is no outcry in Madison after a 7-6 season. We can only hope his Power 5 football success does not transfer to the Big Ten. Wisconsin has been one of the few thorns in the caste system's side as long as I have been on this site until Dickell decided to blow it all up.

Dickell also ran out former 5 star OT (turned interior line in college of course) Nolan Rucci.

https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal/news/wisconsin-badgers-offensive-lineman-nolan-rucci-entered/

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for the Rucci Bros

.I agree transfer portal era allowed Dickell to go into overdrive with the purge.

wile

Master
True Madison is pretty gay. Clean and safe though for the most part. But noticed some homeless and dieversity creepin in last time I was up there. It always follows.

Too bad Wisconsin only has one Division 1 school.
I call that phenomenon the White Liberal Sweet Spot just before the D-party parasites show up for their piece of the pie. It's easily calculated when the sweet spot is dying once the hot white chicks in skimpy workout gear stop running solo on the streets. One manager I had back in the day attended Mad and always had a sweet spot for it. Skip ahead he had a lesbian daughter that became a doctor and did her residency down in the S. Side of Chicago war zone. So much so the man was thinking of retiring early so the whole family including the lesbian daughter's "wife" could move to Madison.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Haha entertaining post as always. White Liberal Sweet Spot. Going to reuse that one! Wise man @wile

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It seems like the cultural commies have gained a strong foothold in the upper midwest. Minnesota seems to be turning into a leftist cesspool so Wisconsin might not be to far behind.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin isn’t far behind. White Liberal Flight(along with the rest of the D Party parasites) from shithole Illinois has been an issue for a while now.

Rocky B

Master
I noticed yesterday Yac was buried on the running back depth chart.
Chez M I saw back for his ninth year, they transfer portaled some dude from Oklahoma, I believe and the other guy that played last year is ahead of Yac also.
Who knows how things will play out.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tressel and Fickell continue to act like their recruiting is on a whole other level than what Leonhard was doing.. not like JL consistently put out Top 10 Defenses and numerous draft picks!

Those coaches are the epitome of the caste system. Hate to say it but I hope Wisconsin sucks majorly in the Fickell era. Wisconsin has fielded one of the most consistent defenses since I have been on this site. Pretty much always a solid unit every year. This is a slap in the face to all the great White athletes that have played for Bucky over the years.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
@Rocky B Yac needs to transfer. Already behind a fullback and an upsider named Tywee or some ****. Yeah @Leonardfan in hoping for 5-7 l, crappier would be better. Worse part is all the DWFs Fickell has fooled. Many drinking the afflete kool aid. This man has single handledly ruined the program. A program that fought so hard to establish its identity, loses it in less than a year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@Rocky B Yac needs to transfer. Already behind a fullback and an upsider named Tywee or some ****. Yeah @Leonardfan in hoping for 5-7 l, crappier would be better. Worse part is all the DWFs Fickell has fooled. Many drinking the afflete kool aid. This man has single handledly ruined the program. A program that fought so hard to establish its identity, loses it in less than a year.

Doesn't take much to fool DWFs. Dickell is pathetic but his track record at Cincinnati makes this no surprise. Fickell and Tressel are both all time cuck losers. Former White players turned head coaches are some of the most pathetic White men in our society.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
“Truthfully, we’ve gotten a little bit longer. Hopefully, as we see it on the field, we’ve gotten a little more athletic," he said.
Wow, hard to get more caste-y speaking than that. "Longer, more athletic". Only qualities possessed by members of a certain melanin-enhanced magical race.